Dark Energy, Dark Matter

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonsoir, i start this thread that i think if very interesting.

What is the Dark energy, Dark matter ?

One explanation for dark energy is that it is a property of space. Albert Einstein was the first person to realize that empty space is not nothing.

Dark Energy, Dark Matter | Science Mission Directorate

There is a galaxy composed of 99.99% dark matter , Galaxy NGC 1275

APOD: 2013 October 6 - Hubble Remix: Active Galaxy NGC 1275

640_gettyimages-82491504.jpg

Dark matter never ceases to astonish researchers as it is omnipresent (it gathers 90% of the mass of the universe) and elusive. It is discovered little by little in the course of observations and this time it is a whole galaxy, composed with 99,99% of black matter that has just been detected by the Gemini telescope.

A perfectly new, unexpected object that will enable us to study in greater detail the dark matter.

Une galaxie entière faite de matière noire

Last edited:
One wonders what connects us all together the universe all stand together, gravitation makes everything and does not escape one another this black matter is perhaps the cause. Warning I express myself as best as I can with my French dialect.:)

One explanation for dark energy is that it is a property of space. Albert Einstein was the first person to realize that empty space is not nothing.

Dark matter never ceases to astonish researchers as it is omnipresent (it gathers 90% of the mass of the universe) and elusive. It is discovered little by little in the course of observations and this time it is a whole galaxy, composed with 99,99% of black matter that has just been detected by the Gemini telescope.

A perfectly new, unexpected object that will enable us to study in greater detail the dark matter.

Perhaps the universe is like a cube. We would be on one face of the cube and couldn't observe the next face over. That space would have gravity that pulls the matter in our section. Like a waterfall, the closer the matter in our section gets to the edge of it, the faster it moves.

The idea that dark matter is actually within our part of the cube is an unnecessary conclusion from the fact that matter at the edge of the visible universe moves faster.

Perhaps the universe is like a cube. We would be on one face of the cube and couldn't observe the next face over. That space would have gravity that pulls the matter in our section. Like a waterfall, the closer the matter in our section gets to the edge of it, the faster it moves.

The idea that dark matter is actually within our part of the cube is an unnecessary conclusion from the fact that matter at the edge of the visible universe moves faster.
Thank you, for the explanation you speak about a cube but this question hard there is a end in the universe? Example of your cube this cube would have a end ? nothing at the back of him ?

I think there are dimensions to space we cannot see or study yet.
we have studied more that 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001 % of our universe ?
we can't say how much, because we dont know how big the universe is? As we know that universe and time related to each other, so from here we can conclude that if time ( invention of the man i mean the word ) end the universe end? since time never started it or it never end. So the universe never end?.if it end, the question is how can universe have the edge like the cube? If it as an edge then what is on the other side of the edge? maybe there should be another universe ?

Last edited:

Thank you, for the explanation you speak about a cube but this question hard there is a end in the universe? Example of your cube this cube would have a end ? nothing at the back of him ?
Flatland, by Edwin Abbott

It is contained within a fourth spatial dimension, which it interfaces with. I just use the cube as an analogy of how it would not be visible if we were on the 2D surface of a 3D universe.

It is contained within a fourth spatial dimension, which it interfaces with. I just use the cube as an analogy of how it would not be visible if we were on the 2D surface of a 3D universe.
Thank you, but our brain does not have the ability to know the truth about the universe, we know our universe for what we know or can imagine ... maybe it's emptiness and in the Empty there are galaxies, planets, nebulae, etc.

The scientist use the term "Dark" to describe something that they have no clue about.
We know how much dark energy there is because we know how it affects the universe's expansion. Other than that, it is a complete mystery. But it is an important mystery. It turns out that roughly 68% of the universe is dark energy. Dark matter makes up about 27%. The rest - everything on Earth, everything ever observed with all of our instruments, all normal matter - adds up to less than 5% of the universe. Come to think of it, maybe it shouldn't be called "normal" matter at all, since it is such a small fraction of the universe.

Understanding dark matter would give us the opportunity for unlimited energy.

^ winner

We're 4 dimensional Flatlanders living in 10 dimensions. So, of course things won't make sense to us

The scientist use the term "Dark" to describe something that they have no clue about.
We know how much dark energy there is because we know how it affects the universe's expansion. Other than that, it is a complete mystery. But it is an important mystery. It turns out that roughly 68% of the universe is dark energy. Dark matter makes up about 27%. The rest - everything on Earth, everything ever observed with all of our instruments, all normal matter - adds up to less than 5% of the universe. Come to think of it, maybe it shouldn't be called "normal" matter at all, since it is such a small fraction of the universe.

Scientist can't explain the missing mass in the universe. Personally I believe it's part of the Multiverse it is "normal" matter just not observable from our universe.

"Darkies" don't matter?

What kind of a racist thread did I walk into?

"Darkies" don't matter?

What kind of a racist thread did I walk into?
You've got it all wrong. It's dark matter not don't matter. Try to keep up.

^ winner

We're 4 dimensional Flatlanders living in 10 dimensions. So, of course things won't make sense to us
Don't Be Fooled by Quantum Quacks

To explain apparently irrational phenomena, there's no need for more than 4 spatial dimensions. And time is not a dimension at all; it has no extension. It appears instantaneously and is gone, without a past existing afterwards or a future pre-existing.

Forum List

Back