Dark City: Hell-Satyricon

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
The Bible describes a dreaded manslayer who will rise to prominence and give authority to the thrones of the AntiChrist, perhaps at the prophesied end of days.

American horror films present various avatars who signify a human recognition of pure mania and hellish psychosis --- avatars such as Leatherface (from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise) and Pinhead (from the Hellraiser franchise).

The modern age terrorist is perhaps an Internet hacker; the modern psychopath is perhaps a serial killer who murders women he meets on Internet chat rooms. American comic books present super-villains who symbolize modern pedestrian fears --- i.e., Electro (Marvel Comics), a mutant who can manipulate electricity, and Bane (DC Comics), a brute who uses a chemical to make himself stronger. These characters signify a recognition of modern age problems --- i.e., unnatural science, steroids use, etc.

The Bible says that King David faced the giant adversary Goliath and took him down with a slingshot. How could the manslayer (as described in the Bible) be related to Goliath (a Nephilim)? Could an American horror film avatar such as Leatherface be connected to pop art avatars such as the ghoulish/brutish Bane for purposes of creating terrorism dialogue in our age of traffic-related calamity (i.e., 9/11)?

These questions point to a possible ultimate showdown between the forces of temperance and the forces of bloodlust.

This showdown could be Gog-Magog, Armageddon itself, or something else...

Perhaps the war in heaven concerned the dominion of the modern American city.

Why are traffic and urbanization so often connected spiritually to hellmouths? Why was the American film "Maniac Cop" [1988] set in a city?

War in Heaven

Dark City (Film)

combat.jpg

The Bible describes a dreaded manslayer who will rise to prominence and give authority to the thrones of the AntiChrist, perhaps at the prophesied end of days.
They thought the end was near in their era, even saying that directly (see sources below).
John of Patmos was describing events present tense in his era around 70ad events match description. Even saying the anti christ existed already. He was describing the area of the Vatican and Romes riches including expensive dye colors they wore.
Christians themselves describe Rome compiling all culture beliefs into a one world religion thus that occured as Christianity whereby Rome chose the false prophet Yeshu son of the Harlot Mary of 100bc to speak through. John's figure was probably Theudas the only AD era christ figure who John never claimed was son of man, but emulating son of man-Rev 1:13
Theudas by the Jordan never claimed to be The MOSHIACH, but was deemed one of the christs (anointed).
This one world religion caused thousands of wars and over 50 million murders.
It lifted high the harlot and her false prophet son and appeased (slept) with many cultures and kingdoms hence deemed the Harlot Church.

Sources: end is near in their era:
I Cor. 10:11 , Heb. 1:2 , I Peter 1:20, I Peter 4:7 , I John 2:18 etc.
The apostles understood that THEY were living in the "end-times."
So obviously we can not be in them today!
Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 and history of that era show that
Revelation 11:1-3 occurred already in aprox 70 ad.

The Bible warns of all these false prophets who do not speak for G-d.
Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32.

Last edited:
The-Man-Slayer.jpg

reading a heavily edited book with multiple versions and thinking some person is going to put kings on thrones and rule the world is ignorant of the role of kings in the modern world

That falls into the simple question I asked the avoiding sceptics, "do they know why the name is embedded in the Bible and most cultures and why it's necessary to reveal the king (mediator)? Do you understand what coming back to hs inheritance means.

Because you don't know it seems silly, but because you've yet to understand the process then you won't comprehend the results of it including you chosing the wrong king.
People complain how messd up this world is, but then don't they collectively choose this silly ideology of being saved through group affiliation pride and image of the great megalomaniac and not the acts and right living it takes?
So then you inadvertantly validate the necessity of the warned fallen false prophet story and the warning not to follow any political prisoners for those have created most of the worlds messes.
The Dead Sea Scrolls
(4Q266 -7 fr 5) warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history, if only we had obeyed the simple rule.
List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:
Paul of Tarsus(who was not Saul/thus not Jewish),
Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam, Arafat, Zarquawi, and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there (the guy with one eye) might have been a political prisoner, he seems hell bent on that subject himself regarding radicals imprisoned and breaking them out of prisons or he broke out of prison.
All political prisoners before they massacred.

Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.
President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiite his opposition supporters.

The greatest murderers were political prisoners and Judaism tried to save us while the church supressed those rules allowed the sins to flourish and they influenced many of those attrocities since the Nazis learned their hate from the synods and mimicked them as did the Jihadist who learned them from the nazis.

Yeshu, Yehuda, Theudas all making up the image of Jesus were all political prisoners.
The myth of Jesus caused over thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in his new icon name.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back