Daniel Craig reportedly turn down 100 million dollars to play in the next two Bond Films:

Which Actor was the best James Bond?

• Sean Connery

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • David Niven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Lazenby

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Roger Moore

• Timothy Dalton

• Pierce Brosnan

• Daniel Craig

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Daniel Craig will no longer be playing James Bond ( Not Surprising ) and has been reported to have turned down 100 million dollars, and you know what I agree with him on this...

He is has no more love for the franchise that has made him famous and once you lose the love for something I believe no amount of money could get those like Craig or I to do something we no longer love doing.

Now would you turn down 100 million dollars or would you make the movie with no love or desire in doing it?

'James Bond': Daniel Craig Out, Tom Hiddleston In?

I would not do something that I couldn't feel passionate about.
Daniel Craig is something I could do passionately. :lol: He is nuclear hot, but Layer Cake is my favorite of his movies.

• Banned
I have never watched a whole 007 movie. But Sean Connery is awesome! JS

Sean is my second favorite and Moore was the worst to me. I like the Craig films because they had the best action and seem more of the true Bond to me.

My favorite of the Bond Films is On Her Majesty's Secret Service and that is why I voted George Lazenby as my favorite...

• Banned
I would not do something that I couldn't feel passionate about.
Daniel Craig is something I could do passionately. :lol: He is nuclear hot, but Layer Cake is my favorite of his movies.

I loved Layer Cake!

Daniel was good and was surprising to me when he was picked, and could be argued to be the best Bond ever.

Forum List

Back