What's the last TV show you watched?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Dateline on OWN.

(I love Dateline! Stories are EXCELLENT)

As for a "regular" show (at the risk of the mockery of iamwhatiseem ) it was The Blacklist, BTW, which was EXCELLENT so for those that gave up on it, I would suggest watching the season finale!

Dateline on OWN.

As for a "regular" show (at the risk of the mockery of iamwhatiseem ) it was The Blacklist, BTW, which was EXCELLENT so for those that gave up on it, I would suggest watching the season finale!

I am not a TV watching type. I did like Lucifer this season, but usually I just watch movies if I am going to watch TV.

Dateline on OWN.

I am not a TV watching type. I did like Lucifer this season, but usually I just watch movies if I am going to watch TV.

I really wanted to watch Lucifer, but, I don't think my husband would go for it.

We have a hard time finding movies on TV we both like OR that we have not seen 100 times before..

Last programs I watched on purpose:

Person of Interest,

NCIS (Tony DiNozzo's farewell),

Blacklist,

Game of Thrones,

Bluebloods.

Lucifer is moderately interesting, but Lucifer smiles too much, and I don't see why he had to have a British accent.

BEST PROGRAM ON RIGHT NOW: 6-part Mini-series called, "The Night Manager." Fantastic. But when it's over, it will be over.

NCIS (Tony DiNozzo's farewell),

What did you think of that episode? We were disappointed. I thought it was kind of flat.
I don't really care for the new characters either - we may stop watching....

BEST PROGRAM ON RIGHT NOW: 6-part Mini-series called, "The Night Manager." Fantastic. But when it's over, it will be over.

What station? We may be able to watch it "On Demand"?

Just started the Americans on Amazon Prime. I only do streaming, if I like a show I often watch the whole damn series before shopping around.

Just started the Americans on Amazon Prime. I only do streaming, if I like a show I often watch the whole damn series before shopping around.

We started watching The Americans but could not get into it. Maybe we didn't give it enough of a chance.
We watched AQUARIUS "On Demand" (we don't use Netflix at all) - and watched one episode after another, but, normally, we will DVR our programs and start watching them 15 or 20 minutes into the show so we can skip over the commercials.

We started watching The Americans but could not get into it. Maybe we didn't give it enough of a chance.
We watched AQUARIUS "On Demand" (we don't use Netflix at all) - and watched one episode after another, but, normally, we will DVR our programs and start watching them 15 or 20 minutes into the show so we can skip over the commercials.
I've only seen 3 episodes, it seems so so, a few good parts but getting too predictable. The advantage to Netflix and Prime is no commercials. And you can still zip ahead ifn you want.

I've only seen 3 episodes, it seems so so, a few good parts but getting too predictable. The advantage to Netflix and Prime is no commercials. And you can still zip ahead ifn you want.

80% of what we watch is live sports

We have about 6 or 7 programs we watch so, not sure that would be a fit for us. I know it's cheap though and more options... I would have no clue how to set it up on our TVs. Our internet is with the phone company so we'd have to switch stuff up or watch it on the computer

We have about 6 or 7 programs we watch so, not sure that would be a fit for us. I know it's cheap though and more options... I would have no clue how to set it up on our TVs. Our internet is with the phone company so we'd have to switch stuff up or watch it on the computer
Obviously you have an internet provider. That's all I have besides those two subscriptions. You would need a streamer, like a Roku or Something. I also have an Android box and gets lots more stuff.

Obviously you have an internet provider. That's all I have besides those two subscriptions. You would need a streamer, like a Roku or Something. I also have an Android box and gets lots more stuff.

I'd have to research and figure it out.

With my husband being a sports junkie though, not sure it would be worth the time.
I feel like we watch too much TV as it is. But since it's cheap, sounds like a good extra option .....

I am right now watching Blue Bloods on the WGN network. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I just started recently as well! Not a fan of Selleck's, esp. with his political views and hypocrisy stealing water for his avocado farm, but I catch it on 3 channels; WGN, CBS (1st runs and Sunday weekenders), & ION channels! I just like police and courtroom shows! :2up:

I watched a DVR'ed episode of Dateline again last night..
before that it was baseball and hockey....

likely more sports again later today but have to do some dusting and cleaning then go to a party this afternoon.....

Forum List

Back