Dangerous rollercoasters

We need to ban pointless threads. :thup:

Of course, don't agree with something, then BAN it. Don't agree with a CEO of a company beliefs, ban the company from operating, or block them from opening. That is the way to go. Choice, my ass.

Ignoring it might be a better option in my opinion or just not buying from the business.

CaféAuLait;5705514 said:

Of course, don't agree with something, then BAN it. Don't agree with a CEO of a company beliefs, ban the company from operating, or block them from opening. That is the way to go. Choice, my ass.

Ignoring it might be a better option in my opinion or just not buying from the business.

Sorry, wasn't aware that the trolling op was worthy of a dignified response.

I guess you had to be a Conservative.

CaféAuLait;5705514 said:

Sorry, wasn't aware that the trolling op was worthy of a dignified response.

I guess you had to be a Conservative.

Aww Bob, did your feelings get hurt....did I hit ya too close? I mean if it's dangerous we have to get rid of it...for the children...of course

Like everything else in society the adrenalin junkies will push the envelope as far as they can go and as long as they can find stupid teenagers who sit on their ass all week and pay good money for thrills on weekends. It's not a good idea for a senior citizen to endure a couple of "G's" on these rides because of the risk of an embolism.

Sounds like a freak accident to me. If they're going to sue anybody either sue the bird or sue the parents for letting the kid ride it. If he wasn't there, he wouldn't have gotten hit by the bird.

^ Should have named this the imagination thread. :thup:

yeah liberals never give us a knee jerk banning.....Chick Fil A is just one itty bitty example

Sure it was dumb...I've said it here on the board.

You're just trolling in partisan-mode, it's cool.

I used liberal an ideology, so it's ideological and not partisan...but other than that.... liberals love stupid safety laws

New Pedestrian-Safety Laws Are Stupid - Car and Driver Backfires

and I like this message board
Stupid Health And Safety Laws concering the snow - General Discussion - Digital Spy Forums

yeah liberals never give us a knee jerk banning.....Chick Fil A is just one itty bitty example

I used liberal an ideology, so it's ideological and not partisan...but other than that.... liberals love stupid safety laws

Stupid Health And Safety Laws concering the snow - General Discussion - Digital Spy Forums

I'm sure I'll find all your threads about Conservative stupidities in your profile. :rolleyes:

You're a partisan troll. You stated yourself the point of this thread was mockery.

Take it sleazy bro. :piss2:

I'm sure I'll find all your threads about Conservative stupidities in your profile. :rolleyes:

You're a partisan troll. You stated yourself the point of this thread was mockery.

Take it sleazy bro. :piss2:

Sorry Bob, I havent seen any non partisan posts from you, infact I bet I have more....deal with it

Forum List

Back