Whar do you think of my playlist, titled Who's the real Romney?

Is DUmbies having a clear out? Seems like a lot of brainless morons are showing up around here. How dull.

This one is pretty good too.

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4685-olympic-opening-ceremonies.jpg

Romney is completely amoral.

He is only interested in money and power.

Well you just described 95% of Washington DC including Obama, he'll fit right in!

Not hardly.

Obama graduated from Harvard and went back to help people in Chicago.

Romney graduated from Harvard and stole pension money and shipped American jobs overseas.

Well you just described 95% of Washington DC including Obama, he'll fit right in!

Not hardly.

Romney graduated from Harvard and stole pension money and shipped American jobs overseas.

Yeah and CIA people work on telephone lines in Africa......
Money, I dont see democrats giving theirs away, away.....

Why won't Mitt show us his tax returns for the last 12 years?

What is he hiding?

Not hardly.

Warren Buffett and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Are you really this clueless?

Romney represents capital's desire for the higher returns through cheaper labor costs.

Capital does not care about externalities like patriotism or morality; if it can get higher returns stabbing the American worker in the back in favor of sweatshop labor, than so be it.

The point of Bain Capital is to destroy American jobs in order to get higher returns for investors who benefit by cheapest labor costs.

Not hardly.

Warren Buffett and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Are you really this clueless?

Wait did you say billionaires were democrats? Did I read that correctly?

And based on their incomes, it's not enough......hear that one?
And how did Biden's chariatable contributions look? or the average democrats? not looking good....
Sorry man, we can dance this dance...... ;)

Romney represents capital's desire for the higher returns through cheaper labor costs.

Capital does not care about externalities like patriotism or morality; if it can get higher returns stabbing the American worker in the back in favor of sweatshop labor, than so be it.

The point of Bain Capital is to destroy American jobs in order to get higher returns for investors who benefit by cheapest labor costs.

Uh patriotism? You mean love of country? You mean like Ward Churchill, Michelle Obama, hell any liberal?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9UkkvyY9No]Adam Carolla & Bill Maher smack down Tavis Smiley - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back