~Damn Monkey~

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Dabs, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Dabs

Dabs ~Unpredictable~

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    One day, a man went to a bar and he took his pet monkey with him. The monkey went wild, and bounced around the room, and ate everything in sight. The bartender said to the man, “Dude, your monkey ate my cue ball off my pool table!” The man replied, “I know, I’ll pay for everything.” The man and his monkey come back the next day. The monkey sees a cherry, and shoves it up his ass, pulls it out and eats it. The monkey grabs a potato, shoves it up his ass, pulls it out and eats it. The bartender says, “Do you see what your monkey did? He just shoved a cherry up his ass!” The man replied,”I know, after eating the cue ball yesterday, he wants to make sure everything he eats will fit.”

2. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,865
    Stolen San Francisco zoo monkey Banana Sam found...
    :eusa_shifty:
    Why would anyone steal Banana Sam, beloved San Francisco monkey?
    December 31, 2011 : A 17-year-old squirrel monkey named Banana Sam was stolen Friday morning from the San Fransciso Zoo. In the past, zoo thieves have tried to sell stolen zoo animals and even used them to impress girlfriends.
    See also:

Monkey Stolen from SF Zoo Found in Good Health
    January 1, 2012 — A beloved squirrel monkey that had been stolen from the San Francisco Zoo has been found safe.