Damn, I mean just damn. trump just slandered Carroll again.

What does your post have to do with my reply towards a right-wing Racist Fuckhead - portraying Obama and his wife as monkeys? Absolutely NOTHING.
And your Donald isn't being "destroyed" by e.g. Democrats - but charged for crimes by COURTS, that he himself committed.
Thus the idiotic loudmouth, coward and human scumbag is destroying "himself" So just how ignorant&stupid are YOU?

Ummmm. Everything. Your screeching applies to the demofascists attacking Trump and his supporters.

But not to Trump who has dine NONE of those things.

But YOUR people, have.

Funny that.

Like I said, are you stupid or ignorant?

One can be fixed.

And I didn't post the pic of obummer and Michelle as monkeys. Take that up with the one who did.

I did - therefore YOU obviously are ignorant and stupid.
But as usual you can't resist from posting non-related and your usual nonsensical opinions.

You addressed that post to ME, dumbfuck.

I had nothing to do with it so go fuck yourself.

No, dumbass, it IS persecution. 350 million dollar fine for a "crime" that had no victims, and no losses, is absurd on its face.
No victims?
You are even too ignorant and stupid as to understand, as from where and how government budgets/spending's derive from - it's called Taxation, something you obviously never contributed towards - otherwise you would know that, - dumbass.

Therefore he is being prosecuted rightfully for tax-evasion - thus being rightfully termed as a pathological fraudster.

Learn to familiarize yourself with the correct English terms.

The scumbag isn't persecuted, but prosecuted, for having broken the law.
What law did Trump break?
No victims?
You are even too ignorant and stupid as to understand, as from where and how government budgets/spending's derive from - it's called Taxation, something you obviously never contributed towards - otherwise you would know that, - dumbass.

Therefore he is being prosecuted rightfully for tax-evasion - thus being rightfully termed as a pathological fraudster.
Show us the statute.

No victims?

Yeah, no victims you retard. One of the banks that was supposedly a "victim" underwrote the bond.

That's how we know this persecution is bullshit. Not one bank claimed they were harmed.

Every bank said they would still do business with Trump.

You are nothing more than a brainless twat, screaming along with the rest of the mob, wanting to kill the kulaks like rest of the Soviet scum.

You disgust me.

Last edited:
You addressed that post to ME, dumbfuck.

I had nothing to do with it so go fuck yourself.
My post #55 is clearly and only addressed as a reply to BrokeLoser posting.

So just how fucking dumb are you in this matter?
If you believe to be correct - than YOU would be admitting that you are running two separate accounts on USMB - interesting!!

You have your presidents a bit mixed up…don’t you?
View attachment 915051
A right-wing Racist fuckhead - that's all you are. And you even proved it.

Last edited:
My post #55 is clearly and only addressed as a reply to BrokeLoser posting.

So just how fucking dumb are you in this matter?
If you believe to be correct - than YOU would be admitting that you are running two separate accounts on USMB - interesting!!

A right-wing Racist fuckhead - that's all you are. And you even proved it.

No, you clod. I am a supporter of the COTUS. You wipe your ass with it. Ahhh yes, I, a one quarter Native American, is racist.

Fuck you are stupid.

How maniacal is Mr. Trump?

Ms. Carroll is collecting in excess of $80 million dollars because he cannot recognize his is not above the law.

He has attacked her yet again.

Yes, Donald Trump recently reiterated his claim that writer E. Jean Carroll had levied “false accusations” against him. This statement comes even after similar remarks have resulted in large court judgments against him. During a campaign rally in Georgia, Trump mentioned that he just posted a $91 million bond as he appeals a defamation verdict against him. Carroll had accused Trump of sexually abusing her during an encounter in the dressing room of a New York department store in the 1990s and then defaming her by calling her account a “hoax” and a “con job.” Although a jury did not find Trump liable for the alleged rape, they awarded Carroll $5 million after finding him liable for sexually abusing and defaming her. Another case focused on similar comments Trump made about Carroll while in office, and it concluded that he defamed her when casting doubt on her story. The total judgment in these cases amounts to $83.3 million. Despite these legal setbacks, Trump continues to deny Carroll’s account and blames “Democratic operatives” for his defamation woes123

Despite being found liable for attack, Trump claims E. Jean Carroll made 'false accusations' against him​

Story by Jake Traylor and Dennis Romero and Lindsey Pipia
• now •

Jury disagreed.

Twice.

Apelet courts won't, the broad can't even say what year it supposedly occurred, much less give a date. She even claimed to be wearing a garment that wasn't even in production. There are a ton of contradictions in her made up story. And simply saying a story is false is not defamation, he didn't mention her by name.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back