Dammit. I was planning on taking the kids

Its male nudity and scenes of the obese and deformed pontiff abusing an altar boy and garrotting a pregnant woman with rosary beads were described as some of the most graphic ever witnessed on stage.

The scenes have been deemed unsuitable for its pre-watershed time slot, but the channel will still broadcast the other three acts from last month’s Sadler’s Wells performance.

At BBC4’s season launch, Richard Klein, the channel’s controller, described the Sadler’s Wells production as “the combination of one of the most inventive and musically exciting ballet scores being performed by one of Britain’s foremost dance groups”.

Gee - I wonder if Sadler Wells has any Muslim productions in the works. Or would he end up in jail or with his head in the freezer?

What some people consider "art" amazes me. Anyone ever been to the Guggenheim? I believe one of their pieces is a bandaid stuck to a piece of white paper. Fascinating shiot! :cuckoo:

Its male nudity and scenes of the obese and deformed pontiff abusing an altar boy and garrotting a pregnant woman with rosary beads were described as some of the most graphic ever witnessed on stage.

The scenes have been deemed unsuitable for its pre-watershed time slot, but the channel will still broadcast the other three acts from last month’s Sadler’s Wells performance.

At BBC4’s season launch, Richard Klein, the channel’s controller, described the Sadler’s Wells production as “the combination of one of the most inventive and musically exciting ballet scores being performed by one of Britain’s foremost dance groups”.

Gee - I wonder if Sadler Wells has any Muslim productions in the works. Or would he end up in jail or with his head in the freezer?

What some people consider "art" amazes me. Anyone ever been to the Guggenheim? I believe one of their pieces is a bandaid stuck to a piece of white paper. Fascinating shiot! :cuckoo:
LOL. There are some cool things at the Guggenheim, too. Right now the Thannhauser collection is showing and that's pleasant.

(The building is butt-ugly, IMO. And it's right there on the Mall. Yuck - stands out like a sore thumb.)

I will go again in a few weeks for sure si. Yes, some of the stuff is fascinating. But I think we have more fun making fun of the garbage. I imagine the artists sitting back and laughing at the fans and critics trying to make sense of a piece of dog shit stuck to a sneaker. lol

I will go again in a few weeks for sure si. Yes, some of the stuff is fascinating. But I think we have more fun making fun of the garbage. I imagine the artists sitting back and laughing at the fans and critics trying to make sense of a piece of dog shit stuck to a sneaker. lol
The garbage is a stitch. I can understand having fun with it.

So, if you feel like having a beer while you're here, give me a ring.

Forum List

Back