Pennsylvania to mandate Cursive handwriting

Bob is a freak, a sexual freak, loves the word 'faggot' and posts Partial-NUDIES of his wife.

To vulgarize what pictures I have shared of my wife in such a hateful manner, displaying no appreciate for the feminine beauty thereof, takes a faggot. And not just any faggot, but an extreme, flaming, Winco-level faggot. Any real man appreciates tasteful images of a beautiful woman. But an extreme faggot, such as yourself, can only treat them with contempt.

You're so flaming, that you might as well change your name to OP.

The number of young people who aren't literate as far as cursive handwriting is a disgrace IMHO.

Glad to see they are working on mandating this as part of the K-12 curriculum. Plenty of things they can cut to make room, like gender studies and evolution.

The nuns were very successful in the Catholic schools in this, and I think a lot of government school kids were literate in the past as well.

why?

We would do far better teaching these kids to use a keyboard.

Cursive is as obsolete as buggy driving. Other than a signature (Mine looks like J-scribble, B Scribble) nobody writes in Cursive. They block print, type or text

I'd be perfectly fine with cursive going away. I learned to write it when I was young, but have always had great difficulty reading anything written in it, and even reading anything that I, myself had previously written in it. I find little value in a means of communication that is so difficult to read and understand.

I long ago gave up on cursive as any kind of useful form of writing.

View attachment 873297
Holy shit, I actually agree with Bob on this one!

They tried to force me to write in Cursive in the Catholic Prison Camp they called an elementary school. After a certain number of years, the Lesbians in Habit just gave up and let me write in block letters. My handwriting is pretty unreadable either way, which is why I type everything.

Forum List

Back