Dallas Cowboys at "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

You mean the "St Louis Rams."

St Louis sucks. They could have kept the stolen Rams had they actually followed through on the lease they wrote to get Georgia Frontiere to move the team.

St Louis is the rightful home of the Rams.

From now on, I will refer to the Rams only as the "St Louis Rams."

Because one day, the Rams will return to their rightful domicile - St Louis MO.

Here's an interesting article on saturdays game.:thup:

Rams expand Coliseum capacity for Dallas, Seattle games
The Rams sold slightly more than 70,000 season tickets, then made 10,000 more single-game tickets available for their nine home dates (two exhibition and seven regular-season games). So that 80,000-plus constitutes a sellout.

so much for the myth the media has spread over the years probably started by the bitch that LA is not a football town. its not a football town when it comes to being a home team for the raiders or chargers as history has proved but that couldnt be anything further from the truth when it comes to the Rams obviously.:rolleyes:

Here are some comments from my Ram fans in LA,they hit the nail on the head.:thup:

Funny, LA wasn't supposed to care about football... Yet we're about to have 91,000 people at a pre-season game (me included!). Pre-season! Can't wait until Saturday. The stadium better be loud!

St. Louis never showed this type of love for our rams the whole 21 years they was there but yet people from St. Louis want to say bitter shit. Fuck St. Louis our rams are back home where they should have been all alone

I am happy that the Rams are doing the wise thing.They are not going to throw Goff in there immediately and have him be the starter this season. Very few quarterbacks can come in and handle being the starting quarterback their first season in the NFL. that would be putting too much pressure on him especially in LA.

Thats why I am really excited about this game cause we WILL at least get the chance to see him play.He will be the back up to Kennum.

Last edited:
you know,I think I am going to go ahead and change my user name to LA RAM FAN.I got tired of talking about 9/11 a long time ago.

Less that
you know,I think I am going to go ahead and change my user name to LA RAM FAN.I got tired of talking about 9/11 a long time ago.

it has been done.Yahoo!!!!!:banana:

Less that 24hrs till a historic moment occurs tonight.a double yahoo!!!!!:dance:

Less that

Less that 24hrs till a historic moment occurs tonight.a double yahoo!!!!!:dance:

Much better name yes.

I figured it was about time to change since that was a topic i got tired of discussing years ago and especially the sports section is where is where i spend the majority of my time on this forum now with the Rams back in LA.

on THAT note,how bout some feed back from you on post # 23 and post# 20 here.Dallas Cowboys at "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

Less that

Much better name yes.

I figured it was about time to change since that was a topic i got tired of discussing years ago and especially the sports section is where is where i spend the majority of my time on this forum now with the Rams back in LA.

on THAT note,how bout some feed back from you on post # 23 and post# 20 here.Dallas Cowboys at "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

I'm not a sports fanatic, I watch the Steelers and Penguins as I'm from Pittsburgh. I'm glad the Rams went back to LA, I generally root for them against the 49ers. But all the rest of the details you talk about are not in my ken.

Here's to a good season for the Rams.

Less that

Much better name yes.

I'm not a sports fanatic, I watch the Steelers and Penguins as I'm from Pittsburgh. I'm glad the Rams went back to LA, I generally root for them against the 49ers. But all the rest of the details you talk about are not in my ken.

Here's to a good season for the Rams.

but dont you at least find it interesting how contrary to the myth,that LA never did embrace the Raiders as those facts proved,and that the Rams were MUCH more popular there than the Raiders? dont you think that was funny how even the year the raiders won the superbowl out there,pretty much nobody showed up for the home opener the next year where the rams had standing room only sellout crowd for THEIR home opener that same year?:biggrin:

like i said,the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA,but nobody in LA cared.:lmao::laugh:

LA has passion for NFL football but ONLY if it is the Rams.they could care less about the raiders or chargers who were both there at one time.history proved that.:lol:

LA has passion for the Rams
and Oakland has the same passion for the raiders LA does for the Rams.that is why the raiders need to stay there.

I always liked the niners as well in the 80's when they had joe montana.matter of fact that was the only time i ever liked the chiefs was when they got him.

the only time i never liked the niners was when kapernick and harbaugh came along. now I dont care for the niners anymore with them being in stupid santa clara,that was plain dumb,candlestick park was MUCH nice than that ugly dump they play in now. what amazes me is how the media tries to convince us it is a nice stadium.:lmao:

LA Ram fan is correct on all accounts as for anyone to challenge that LA isn't a football town or that they don't love their Rams. They sold 90k tickets for a preseason game.

Rams-Cowboys approaching record 90K tickets sold

The raiders were never supposed to be LA and were never really had a true fan base. That's a myth put out because of the popularity of rappers wearing the raiders gear.

Congrats to the LA Rams and their fans.

A win straight away after coming home.

I always liked this video, and love that the guy who made it has hoped for his Rams to return home.

I always liked this video, and love that the guy who made it has hoped for his Rams to return home.

I like the video itself because they show the sites of LA but the song itself I hate.I am not into rap.they should have kept the whole song to be-IM COMING HOME as it starts off in the beginning.:mad:

Indeed.what a great way to open up their first game back in LA with a win.:banana: I was getting worried there for a second.the first half it looked like it was going to be a blowout. You know they arent going to win every game but the pre season home opener I so badly wanted them to win.and they came through.Yahoo!!!!:banana:

I like the video itself because they show the sites of LA but the song itself I hate.I am not into rap.they should have kept the whole song to be-IM COMING HOME as it starts off in the beginning.:mad:

I love all the video an photos of the LA Rams. This is what I remember the Rams has always been.

I love all the video an photos of the LA Rams. This is what I remember the Rams has always been.

Like I said,I love the PHOTOS in that video I just dont care for the SONG.Like i said I think it would have been MUCH better if they had the whole song be IM COMING HOME. agreed?

Like I said,I love the PHOTOS in that video I just dont care for the SONG.Like i said I think it would have been MUCH better if they had the whole song be IM COMING HOME. agreed?

Sure..... I don't mind that song but I get what your saying .

You probably prefer this one anyway ....

Sure..... I don't mind that song but I get what your saying .

You probably prefer this one anyway ....

oh yeah.:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I LOVE this one the most though:thup:

this one gives me goosebumps.

stay classy dallas.:up:

14046002_10153619423890981_8334817979823512178_n.jpg

if you ever been to Texas, you all know they're very cocky and think their (*)(*)(*)(*) don't stink! Yesterday when I was driving to the Coliseum and seen all those Cowboy fans, well you and I know something was going to go down. My seats were by the Flame monument upper section that was overwhelming with Cowboy Fans. Had a brother running his mouth yelling F the Rams several times and throwing up some type of finger bull(*)(*)(*)(*) signs,another clown had both arms up flipping the Rams off, what was sad to see was his boy was telling him to stop it. Okay we all heard it and what were the Cowboys Fans were hollering this was their HOUSE,when they were winning 24-7! But you know what COWBOY FANS,you play FOUR QUARTERS!!! At the end I had the SATISFACTION HOLLERING WHOS HOUSE??? RAMS HOUSE BABY!!! LOS ANGELES RAMS!!! WHAT A GREAT WIN FOR US!!! RAM FAMILY IF YOUR GOING TO BE A 12th Fan, well expect the insults! If you've been a RAMS FAN for long time, well then you should be able to roll the insults off! ~ ALWAYS A RAMS FAN~ STICK N STONES BABY! RAMS 28-COWBOYS 24! WHO'S HOUSE? RAMS HOUSE!!

Forum List

Back