Dallas Cowboys at "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I am extremely shocked I beat Huggy to the punch on this.:biggrin:

This is the first of 20 threads I will be making on this for the regular season.I will so much enjoy these thread titles the whole year hearing those magical words again.:dance:

cannot wait till this saturday night.Less that one week baby.:banana: man it is such a surreal feeling the moment I have been waiting for to arrive the past 6 months is FINALLY here. Those 6 months seemed like two long years to wait for. the wait if finally over though.Yahoo!!!!:banana:

I got the first pre season game of the raiders on tape when they came back to oakland in 95 and their first regular season game as well. Its fun watching all the Raider fans get excited in those games from back then. Will get to see the same in less than a week.

Davis later acknowledged that was the biggest mistake of his life.after he had been there for like five years he hinted he wanted back in Oakland saying he missed the roar of the loud crowds.They were never embraced in LA. even when they won the superbowl,they drew poorly out there unlike the Rams.

I always knew deep down in my heart even several years ago they would come back someday and I never lost faith. Very few people,only a handful believed me but I faith never wavered and I got the last laugh on them all in the end.that must be why most dont even come around in this section anymore.Have only seen a couple of them even brave enough to show their face here since then to no surprise.:biggrin::lmao::muahaha:

Last edited:

This is the first of 20 threads I will be making on this for the regular season.I will so much enjoy these thread titles the whole year hearing those magical words again.:dance:

cannot wait till this saturday night.Less that one week baby.:banana: man it is such a surreal feeling the moment I have been waiting for to arrive the past 6 months is FINALLY here. Those 6 months seemed like two long years to wait for. the wait if finally over though.Yahoo!!!!:banana:

I got the first pre season game of the raiders on tape when they came back to oakland in 95 and their first regular season game as well. Its fun watching all the Raider fans get excited in those games. Will get to see the same in less than a week.

I always knew deep down in my heart even several years ago they would come back someday and I never lost faith. Very few people,only a handful believed me but I faith never wavered and I got the last laugh on them all in the end.that must be why most dont even come around in this section anymore.Have only seen a couple of them even brave enough to show this face here since then to no surprise.:biggrin::lmao::muahaha:

Have you seen the price to buy a ticket at the LA Coliseum?

I got the first pre season game of the raiders on tape when they came back to oakland in 95 and their first regular season game as well. Its fun watching all the Raider fans get excited in those games. Will get to see the same in less than a week.

I always knew deep down in my heart even several years ago they would come back someday and I never lost faith. Very few people,only a handful believed me but I faith never wavered and I got the last laugh on them all in the end.that must be why most dont even come around in this section anymore.Have only seen a couple of them even brave enough to show this face here since then to no surprise.:biggrin::lmao::muahaha:

No and unless i was rich,I wouldnt pay for one.as much as I love it that they are back i wouldnt pay for it because the NFL is so corrupt i wont give them a dime. are you going to the game by chance?

Last edited:
No and unless i was rich,I wouldnt pay for one.as much as I love it that they are back i wouldnt pay for it because the NFL is so corrupt i wont give them a dime.are you going to the game by chance?

No and unless i was rich,I wouldnt pay for one.as much as I love it that they are back i wouldnt pay for it because the NFL is so corrupt i wont give them a dime.

Let me recommend the San Francisco Saloon in LA (see: LINK below). You'll be able to catch both Ram and Niner games there is you get there early and enjoy a great burger, fries and as much beer as you can hold,

San Francisco Saloon

Last edited:

No and unless i was rich,I wouldnt pay for one.as much as I love it that they are back i wouldnt pay for it because the NFL is so corrupt i wont give them a dime.

Let me recommend the San Francisco Saloon in LA (see: LINK below). You'll be able to catch both Ram and Niner games there is you get there early and enjoy a great burger, fries and as much beer as you can hold,

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/08/us/politics/national-security-letter-trump.html

cool.thanks.

Here is an interesting article from that babbon Vinnie who tried to get people like me to believe they were not coming back.I hate this guy but this is a cool article.Yes the nostalgia will eventually wear off and people will eventually forget they left LA for st louis at some point but that wont be for another 5 to 10 years. Like he said so well,wont be for quite a long time.

Bonsignore: Enjoy the Rams nostalgia while it lasts
The nostalgia will wear off at some point. Sooner or later the Rams will blend back into Los Angeles as if they never left for St. Louis and spent two decades away from the region they called home for nearly 50 years.

The magic will fade. The charm of their return will dim. And they’ll reclaim their spot in the L.A. sports landscape as if they’ve been here the whole time.

But it’s going to take awhile.:thup: It will take a while indeed.I am guessing five to ten years.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/08/us/politics/national-security-letter-trump.html

cool.thanks.

Here is an interesting article from that babbon Vinnie who tried to get people like me to believe they were not coming back.I hate this guy but this is a cool article.Yes the nostalgia will eventually wear off and people will eventually forget they left LA for st louis at some point but that wont be for another 5 to 10 years. Like he said so well,wont be for quite a long time.

Bonsignore: Enjoy the Rams nostalgia while it lasts
The nostalgia will wear off at some point. Sooner or later the Rams will blend back into Los Angeles as if they never left for St. Louis and spent two decades away from the region they called home for nearly 50 years.

The magic will fade. The charm of their return will dim. And they’ll reclaim their spot in the L.A. sports landscape as if they’ve been here the whole time.

But it’s going to take awhile.:thup: It will take a while indeed.I am guessing five to ten years.

I posted the wrong link:

San Francisco Saloon

It is 100 times better (food and beverages) than Finnegans bar in NYC.

Why is Los Angeles in quotes in title?

They shouldn't have ever left in the first place, everyone knows Georgia Frontiere tanked so she could move them to her home.

They shouldn't have ever left in the first place, everyone knows Georgia Frontiere tanked so she could move them to her home.

WHY is it in quotes? I know you are new to this section so this thread will answer that little question for ya.:biggrin:
expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

just read through the first 10 pages or so from it then you will understand WHY.:biggrin:

as i was saying in my OP,most of those cowards are too arrogant to admit they were proven wrong and i was right which is why most wont show their faces in this section anymore.:biggrin:

Damn right they never should have left.:thup:

Had her husband never died the Rams never would have left.That evil bitch murdered her husband so she could gain ownership of them and move the team to her hometown st louis where she was a showgirl. thank god she is dead. I wish i knew where her grave was so I could go piss on it. She is rotting and burning in hell right now.

ding dong the wicked witch is dead.:banana:

Hope all that money she got to move the team was worth rotting in hell as she is right now. LA fans got the last laugh on her getting the team back where it belongs.:thup:

Like you said so well,she purposely tanked the team getting rid of all their star players like Eric Dickerson and others so they would perform badly so she could use the excuse that she was not getting any support from the fans to move them. Burn in hell bitch.:fu:

Last edited:
Let's go Rams.
that should say go LA RAMS!!!!!!

Not just any Rams team.I for one the last 21 years rooted AGAINST the Rams each week always rooting for the other 31 teams that played them each week to win.I was always a huge fan of the team that beat the Rams back then when they played in that dump in stank louis.

Hey StLucieBengal.

whats comical is there are some really ignorant posters here in this section that are SOOOO stupid,some of them actually thought the Raiders should have moved back to LA because nobody outside of st louis cares about the Rams.:lmao::rolleyes-41::rofl:

Its just the opposite.NOBODY in st louis cared about the Rams leaving,they were horribly supported in that dump...:lmao:

where pretty much everybody not just in LA,but around the COUNTRY as well wanted the Rams back in LA as polls proved.:up:

The LA times did a poll asking them who they wanted back the most between the Rams,Raiders and Chargers and the Rams came in first with the majority voting for the Rams.

The Rams came in with 60% of the votes, Raiders with 35% of the votes and Chargers with just 5% of the votes.

Not only that but they ALSO led in national polls as well. ESPN did a national poll and it was the same Results with the majority wanting the Rams, Raiders second,and Chargers 3rd.did you know that by chance?:)

this st lucie bengel was the troll I was talking about^ that said that back then the false claim nobody outside st louis cared about the rams.

I was wondering when this resident troll would appear on here.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey StLucieBengal.

whats comical is there are some really ignorant posters here in this section that are SOOOO stupid,some of them actually thought the Raiders should have moved back to LA because nobody outside of st louis cares about the Rams.:lmao::rolleyes-41::rofl:

Its just the opposite.NOBODY in st louis cared about the Rams leaving,they were horribly supported in that dump...:lmao:

where pretty much everybody not just in LA,but around the COUNTRY as well wanted the Rams back in LA as polls proved.:up:

The LA times did a poll asking them who they wanted back the most between the Rams,Raiders and Chargers and the Rams came in first with the majority voting for the Rams.

The Rams came in with 60% of the votes, Raiders with 35% of the votes and Chargers with just 5% of the votes.

Not only that but they ALSO led in national polls as well. ESPN did a national poll and it was the same Results with the majority wanting the Rams, Raiders second,and Chargers 3rd.did you know that by chance?:)

Lol at the raiders. They were never meant to be in LA. Al Davis forced his way into the market. LA has always been a Rams town. To think otherwise is just being ignorant of the history of the NFL.

Yeah who would win the martyr tournament.

Saint Louis or
The City of Angels

The Rams are quite pious. And who was Saint Louis.

Yeah who would win the martyr tournament.

Saint Louis or
The City of Angels

The Rams are quite pious. And who was Saint Louis.

whats really comical about the fair weather fans in stank louis is they never even wanted the rams in the first place.the first four years they were there and were horrible before warner and faulk came along and saved them,that stadium was half empty all the time. then when they became losers again.SAME THING.

contrary to the myth that LA is a fair weather NFL football town,the facts refute that.

I have evidence that refutes the myth that LA is a fair weather sports town.
The Chargers matter of fact had to move to san diego after spending one year in LA because they could not compete with the Rams in attendance.

The chargers despite having a 8-4 record and making to the divisional round playoffs that year,only averaged crowds of around 10,000 or so with the highest being around 20,000 that year their first year in the NFL and playing in LA.

what did the Rams average that same year? Despite having a poor record going just 4-8 that year,their average attendance crowds that year where as high as 77,000. ALL facts that people can look up if they dont believe it. Thats hardly being a fair weather football fan in LA.:lmao::haha:

st louis people are so stupid,they dont get it that their REAL football team they SHOULD have been cheering on the last 30 years is playing in arizona.:lmao::haha::rofl::rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
You mean the "St Louis Rams."

St Louis sucks. They could have kept the stolen Rams had they actually followed through on the lease they wrote to get Georgia Frontiere to move the team.

Indeed.Like I said,st louis fans are such morons and idiots for Blaming Kroneke for the Rams leaving when the REAL villian they SHOULD be angry at for them leaving is the politicians in st louis for not honering the terms of the lease agreement signed 21 years ago to keep the stadium in the top tier of all stadiums with improved upgrades.:badgrin:

thank god the politicians in st louis are idiots huh? otherwise we would not have gotten them back if they were smart like minnesota was when the vikings were threatening to leave for san antonio.

that was why there was never a doubt in my mind they were coming back because some of the objective non biased sports writers mentioned that it was different with st louis than it was with the vikings who had an identical situation.

the politicians in minnesota and the viking fans there they had such passion for their team that they got desperate and went door to door to all these lobbying groups there trying and were doing everything humanly possible to get the city to take notice and take action to keep the vikings and get them their new stadium. They reported back then they saw NONE of that going on in st louis,nobody in government going around trying to get anything done.:lmao:

Last edited:

Hey StLucieBengal.

Lol at the raiders. They were never meant to be in LA. Al Davis forced his way into the market. LA has always been a Rams town. To think otherwise is just being ignorant of the history of the NFL.

Hey StLucieBengal and Isaac Newton,I know this is a long post here but please bear with me and read it all.thanks.

You're the man.:udaman::clap::clap::clap:

Yeah Like I said, Al Davis even hinted about it five years later when he took them to LA that he regretted bringing them there telling reporters when asked about his time in oakland once he said that he really missed the roar of the loud crowds there back in oaktown.

It was the same with the Raiders in LA that it was with the Rams in stank Louis.same as how nobody in st louis cared about the Rams coming to the gateway arch,it was the same in LA with the Raiders and here is the proof in the pudding.

same as how nobody in st louis went to games there when the Rams first came because they were so bad and are fair weather fans in that city,it was the same exact same thing with the Raiders in LA only worse.:biggrin:

The reason it was worse is because at least in st louis,they were not showing up for games there because the team was so horrible their first four seasons there. what was the excuse for football fans in LA for not showing up for the raiders when they first arrived? Here is the proof that nobody in LA ever wanted the Raiders.

the first year the Raiders were in LA,despite the fact they had just come off winning a superbowl their last year in Oakland,guess what their attendance was for the very first game in LA? to no surprise,just a mere 42,000 or so. is that hilarious or what?:lmao:

It gets even better still yet.
the year the Raiders won the superbowl out there in LA,the very next year for their home opener,guess what the fan attendance was for their home opener that year? to no surprise, almost the same as their very first game in LA,just a little over 44,000 this time.:biggrin:

That same year for the Rams home opener,they drew a standing room only crowd of over 65,000 which was very impressive at the time especially since they were playing in a baseball stadium.

The OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA,but nobody in LA cared..:lmao::haha::haha::rofl::rofl:

as amazing as it sounds it gets even funnier still yet.:biggrin:

Dan Dierdorf a couple years ago mentioned that in the entire time that he was a broadcaster for the NFL on monday night football from 1987 to 1995 the raiders never once had a home game shown on monday night football,that they were always shown on the road.lol

Dierdorf was being kind not mentioning the reason WHY the Raiders never had any home games shown that whole time was because the crowd support was so horrible.:lmao: The Rams in the 70's and 80's had TONS of home games shown on monday night football as you are aware.that was because they drew very well and had excellent fan support.:D

The Raiders playing anywhere else than in Oakland,just doesnt feel right.when I heard LA Raiders,I was lthe same as that as i was when i hear st louis rams-:wtf: they always sounded like an arena football team or something.:rolleyes:
sure never sounded like an NFL team same as the Rams never did playing in st louis.

I cant think of a more childish and asinine name for a football team worse than st louis Rams can you? they should have at LEAST changed the name to st louis LAMBS. that at LEAST has a ring to it right?:rolleyes:

The Lambs played in st louis the last 21 years. Now the RAMS are back,yahoo!!!!!!:mm::dance::clap:

Here is further proof the Raiders need to stay in Oakland and it would be asinine to have the raiders back in LA again.

Two years ago despite the fact they started the season 0-13,on a thursday night game in oakland against the kc chiefs,on a cold night in a chilling downpour of rain,The raiders still sold out that game,there was not an empty seat in the house and they stayed there till the end.
and this year despite the fact they have been equally as horrible as the rams the last 13 years plus,they have a WAITING LIST for season ticket holders.

IsaacNewton and StLucieBengal,WHERE were you guys two years ago when i had to deal with all these idiot trolls likeToto,Antiquity,,Kissmy,Wildcard,Mad Scientist,Huggy,and the biggest idiot troll of them all Rightwinger?

All who INSISTED the Rams were never coming back to LA and when proven wrong,they have done exactly as I said they would back then two years ago when I told them they would lie and say they never said the Rams were never coming back.they have done EXACTLY that because they are too arrogant to admit when they are proven wrong constantly back peddling claiming just as i said they would,that they never said that.

problem with their lies though is this place keeps records of things you said two years ago and I always prove over and over to them all the time they DID say they were never coming back.:D

I guess people who feel like since they can hide behind the net,that they can lie and get away with it huh?:rolleyes:

Hey Alex where you been lately? you lisrening? I know YOU know what I am talking about,,you saw it.:D

Rightwinger is the biggest troll of them all everyone should put on ignore.To no surprise he is denying they start the season in LA this weekend,I am serious.I am not making this up.this is no joke.:lmao::haha:

Is that troll a stupid fuck or what?

this troll rightwinger would commit hari kari first before he would ever utter the words to anybody-I was wrong.:D

pretty much everybody outside the sports section who knows rightwinger has him on their ignore list.why USMB doesnt ban this troll is beyond me.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back