Daily Affirmations

I claim my power and I lovingly create my own reality. I ask for more understanding so that I may knowingly and lovingly shape my world and my experiences.

The Lord has Blessed me with another Day... And a Wife who is my Best Friend and who has Blessed me with Amazing Children, and we are Blessed to have the Family and Friends that we do at this Stage in Life.

:)

peace...

Snow day!

Let me grab my boots and sled and I'll meet you out there in five! lol

Morning!
Guess what?
Not only is it a snow day for you ... but it's FRIDAY!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

<sigh> It's not 'fun snow', it's 'winds at 35mph so cold even the dog wants nothing to do with it' snow. I"m sick of it I tell ya . . . .

Guess I'll make chocolate chip cookies. They go well with snow days. :)

They can only execute us once.

Unless they're tricky and they have a doctor on hand...

I really hope they aren't tricky and there are no doctors on hand.

&#9773;proletarian&#9773;;2044962 said:
They can only execute us once.

Unless they're tricky and they have a doctor on hand...

I really hope they aren't tricky and there are no doctors on hand.

Just don't carry your insurance card with you.

Snow day!

Morning!
Guess what?

<sigh> It's not 'fun snow', it's 'winds at 35mph so cold even the dog wants nothing to do with it' snow. I"m sick of it I tell ya . . . .

Yum! Now I'm definitely coming over to your house! I'll bring some board games and a deck of cards. lol

I'm sick of the weather as well. That storm last night, even though it was all rain for us, left our house with two less shutters and several missing roof shingles. Along with a number of down trees in our neighbor's yards.

Morning!
Guess what?

Yum! Now I'm definitely coming over to your house! I'll bring some board games and a deck of cards. lol

I'm sick of the weather as well. That storm last night, even though it was all rain for us, left our house with two less shutters and several missing roof shingles. Along with a number of down trees in our neighbor's yards.

Is this the Nor'easter storm? I'm in PA - suburbs of Philly - and we're getting snow. Not as much as they are in the Poconos and surrounding areas, but enough. I haven't checked out the wind damage yet. The grill is still standing so that's good! Even though it's really cold and really windy and really snowing . . . our sump pump keeps coming on (not complaining though). It's just weird, I would think the ground was more frozen than that.

Forum List

Back