Dad "protects" son against bullies by wearing skirt

What the fuck is wrong with people? There is a difference in raising a kid equal and being a fucking moron and destroying the kid and confusing the shit out of him which this is.Someone needs to slap this shit for brains upside the head.

Dad Protects Son from Bullies by Wearing a Skirt. Guess What? It Works. | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

How is this "confusing" to the child? The boy knows what he wants and likes and he has the unconditional love & support of his father.

• Banned
It's his kid, it's his business. *shrug*

True..it just seems like child abuse to me. The kid is 5 he doesn't know what he wants.

What the fuck is wrong with people? There is a difference in raising a kid equal and being a fucking moron and destroying the kid and confusing the shit out of him which this is.Someone needs to slap this shit for brains upside the head.

Dad Protects Son from Bullies by Wearing a Skirt. Guess What? It Works. | Parenting - Yahoo! Shine

How is this "confusing" to the child? The boy knows what he wants and likes and he has the unconditional love & support of his father.

Because he is 5 years old,he has no idea what he wants I have a 5 year old I know what they are like...this is just a guy living his ideas through his son...its child abuse IMO....I let my kids to as they want wear what they want but they also know my oldest is a girl and my middle one is a boy and they are expected to dress accordingly...in fact there has never been a problem with that its just natural so that tells me the dad encouraged the kid to wear girls clothes....

• Banned
Not when its child abuse...we all have things that don't need to be crossed abusing a child for your ow n fantasies is child abuse.

True..it just seems like child abuse to me. The kid is 5 he doesn't know what he wants.

Because he is 5 years old,he has no idea what he wants I have a 5 year old I know what they are like...this is just a guy living his ideas through his son...its child abuse IMO....I let my kids to as they want wear what they want but they also know my oldest is a girl and my middle one is a boy and they are expected to dress accordingly...in fact there has never been a problem with that its just natural so that tells me the dad encouraged the kid to wear girls clothes....

And yet if he WANTED to wear flannel & denim and play with trucks, that would be what he wants? Of course he knows. He wants to wear dresses and he knows it.

It was his son, not the father that chose to wear dresses, the father is simply supporting him. His son is very lucky.

Not when its child abuse...we all have things that don't need to be crossed abusing a child for your ow n fantasies is child abuse.

well your one to talk, all this BS you spew about how the govt. is suppressing your freedoms, well hello Hitler.

you sound like that stupid bitch that called my son a sissy boy cause he like girls toys and clothes when he was a toddler.
"Oh yeah, I let my kids do as they want", if your child like to do the same as the girls you would be okay with that!? No, I doubt there is very little freedom in your household just by the way you act out on these threads.

First off....that is not a skirt...it is a sarong.

Second... men have been wearing skirts for ages....they call them kilts. Kilts are coming back into fashion..... i prefer men to wear them regimental style. :tongue:

As for the story...... What can i say....they are german.

me-trying-to-give-a-fuck-gif.gif

well your one to talk, all this BS you spew about how the govt. is suppressing your freedoms, well hello Hitler.

Child abuse is now a freedom...hm news to me.

LOL Lucky? How is he lucky? To have an idiot for a father? Jesus christ almighty..

Of course he's lucky. He could have been born to someone who didn't support him and ridiculed him for being who he is.

He should have steered the boy in the correct direction he has failed as a father

you sound like that stupid bitch that called my son a sissy boy cause he like girls toys and clothes when he was a toddler.
"Oh yeah, I let my kids do as they want", if your child like to do the same as the girls you would be okay with that!? No, I doubt there is very little freedom in your household just by the way you act out on these threads.

If the shoe fits. Playing with toys is one thing wearing girls clothes is signs of something wrong mentally. There is a lot of freedom in my family actually I have never had to redirect my kids when it comes to dress because they are normal kids...this father obviously has mental problems and is encouraging his mental disease on to his child...kind of like Liberalism and Neo Conism its a mental defect.

Forum List

Back