Dad catches 44 year old teacher having sex with his 13 year old son

Any grown women interested in little boy's pee pees are certainly not playing with a full deck. They are a few beers short of a 6-pack. I wouldn't want them anywhere NEAR my son. I warn him about such women that are his own age, never mind old ladies! :D Thankfully, he isn't interested in old ladies though.

I remember one case where the woman teacher was absolutely gorgeous, but gosh what a mess. The boy she molested had stated that she was stalking and harassing him, getting jealous, calling and texting him all the time. Fucking whackos is what these teachers are.

Well, it's probably not the most mentally stable teachers that have sex with students. :rolleyes:

Usually 13-year-old boys aren't into women old enough to almost be their grandmother. :D

I agree, most of them aren't. so there's some psychological issues there on the boy's side, too. (Or a girl who has sex with an older man).

Since boys are indeed different from girls there is not a double standard there are two different standards

The double standard is how the adults react, not what the kids think.

No some of us realize that the real differences between boys and girls matter

you can say that all you want......while defending child molestation......that is what you are doing

Not at all. I'm saying that this kid was not traumatized but he sure will think so after all you people keep telling him he was.

Usually 13-year-old boys aren't into women old enough to almost be their grandmother. :D
That is true and many 13 year old boys are not interested in sex yet. However, some 13 year old boys are REALLY interested in sex and driven by their hormones. They may not be emotionally ready for sex, but they sure as Hell are physically.

And there have been the cases where the adult woman teacher has molested a boy for her own purposes, such as . . . trying to talk him into killing her husband. Lol. Is this the type of person you would high five your son for having sex with?

That is true and many 13 year old boys are not interested in sex yet. However, some 13 year old boys are REALLY interested in sex and driven by their hormones. They may not be emotionally ready for sex, but they sure as Hell are physically.

That doesn't make it okay for any adult (male or female) to molest the child. People who molest children are WHACKOS, whether they are men or women. Being a good parent, these would be the kinds of people that you would encourage your child to AVOID in life.

you can say that all you want......while defending child molestation......that is what you are doing

Not at all. I'm saying that this kid was not traumatized but he sure will think so after all you people keep telling him he was.

no that is exactly what you are doing.....defending child molestation....

Your opinion.

I am basing my opinion on real experience

Come on. No adult women were interested in your little boy pee pee. You are a grown up now, act like one.

And there have been the cases where the adult woman teacher has molested a boy for her own purposes, such as . . . trying to talk him into killing her husband. Lol. Is this the type of person you would high five your son for having sex with?

Wow, grasping for 25 year old cases to make your point?

Here's the thing... I agree, a 13 year old isn't mature enough to make those kinds of decisions, regardless of their gender.

But most of history, they were married off at that age in arranged marriages (and that's still the standard in much of the world). Now we expect them to make their own decisions, but get upset when they choose badly?

Forum List

Back