Dad catches 44 year old teacher having sex with his 13 year old son

Your opinion.

I am basing my opinion on real experience

Come on. No adult women were interested in your little boy pee pee. You are a grown up now, act like one.

Sorry to tell you that you are wrong.
I was 16 at the time

Nobody cares about your silly internet bravado stories. They mean nothing here.

You think I give a flying or any other kind of fuck if you care about what I say?

Maybe that's why you are such an asshole today? You are a victim of child molestation and now you carry a huge angry chip on your shoulder. :)

No I just don't agree with you people telling me what to think of what I experienced. I am more than capable of making up my own mind and as I said I was not traumatized.

Your opinion.

Come on. No adult women were interested in your little boy pee pee. You are a grown up now, act like one.

I was 16 at the time

You think I give a flying or any other kind of fuck if you care about what I say?

Maybe that's why you are such an asshole today? You are a victim of child molestation and now you carry a huge angry chip on your shoulder. :)
Apparently you do not understand male sexuality.

I was 16 at the time

No I just don't agree with you people telling me what to think of what I experienced. I am more than capable of making up my own mind and as I said I was not traumatized.

You were traumatized as is apparently by your attitude. You just don't realize it. It has become a part of your overall personality.

That is true and many 13 year old boys are not interested in sex yet. However, some 13 year old boys are REALLY interested in sex and driven by their hormones. They may not be emotionally ready for sex, but they sure as Hell are physically.

That doesn't make it okay for any adult (male or female) to molest the child. People who molest children are WHACKOS, whether they are men or women. Being a good parent, these would be the kinds of people that you would encourage your child to AVOID in life.
Did I post it is okay? Please read what is posted. Of course it is NOT OKAY.

However one needs to understand the true nature of the male sex, particularly when he is young.

What are you arguing about then? The woman is a child molester. She is sick in the head. She hopefully will be punished to the full extent of the law for preying on children. End of story.
Yes...but you are the one arguing.

I'm saying the woman is sick is all and should be prosecuted as a child predator. Who am I arguing with?
Yourself.

Your opinion.

I was 16 at the time

Just barely through puberty. A LITTLE boy.
Yes but just like girls, some boys mature quicker than others.

I had a buddy who was sexually active at 13. I was the same age and found his stories repulsive, at the time. By the time I was 15, I really envied him.

And it's likely that such a lifestyle can end up with very BAD consequences for him, bad relationships, bad habits, etc., etc., etc.

It is healthier to keep your child away from predatory adults.
See you keep telling him that and you will get those results.

This kid is going to be convinced he is scarred for life by people like you when in all reality he won't be

I was 16 at the time

Sure, I understand how weak you guys are! It's not like you are good at hiding it or anything!

I was 16 at the time

You were traumatized as is apparently by your attitude. You just don't realize it. It has become a part of your overall personality.
He was traumatized, but in a good way. LMFAO!

I was 16 at the time

OK Sigmund.

You don't know squat about me.

I was 16 at the time

I had a buddy who was sexually active at 13. I was the same age and found his stories repulsive, at the time. By the time I was 15, I really envied him.

And it's likely that such a lifestyle can end up with very BAD consequences for him, bad relationships, bad habits, etc., etc., etc.

This kid is going to be convinced he is scarred for life by people like you when in all reality he won't be

Well, would you want your kid turning out like you? Angry and with a chip on his shoulder?

I want my children to be healthy and happy and have good productive relationships with their own peer group. I don't want my son going around having sex with skanky old teachers.

I was 16 at the time

Sure, I understand how weak you guys are! It's not like you are good at hiding it or anything!
Okay then...why are you giving us so much shit?

Is it our fault God gave us a tremendous desire to procreate?

He was traumatized, but in a good way. LMFAO!

If it was in a good way, he wouldn't act like such a jerk all the time.

It is not healthy in any way for a boy to have sex with his teacher.

I was 16 at the time

I was 16 at the time

Well, would you want your kid turning out like you? Angry and with a chip on his shoulder?

I want my children to be healthy and happy and have good productive relationships with their own peer group. I don't want my son going around having sex with skanky old teachers.

I don't have kids so no worry there. And you have no clue if I am an angry person or not so stop pretending to be a psychic

Just my opinion. :D Not giving you shit. I don't have to deal with you, so . . . not my problem. :)

Just my opinion. :D Not giving you shit. I don't have to deal with you, so . . . not my problem. :)
Well your opinion is shit so indeed you are giving shit

I don't have kids so no worry there. And you have no clue if I am an angry person or not so stop pretending to be a psychic

That's how you come across here on the forum. An angry know it all. :coffee:

Boys are different from girls.
Trust me when I say this boy was not traumatized.

The trauma assigned to an individual in such a case is largely dependent upon the reaction of the adults who discover the act. This is in such a case as the child is not raped but is mostly agreeable with engaging in such.

Well your opinion is shit so indeed you are giving shit

See, there is that anger again. I don't really believe that you had sex with your teacher. Anyone here can make any claims. You are just a very immature and weak man.

Boys are different from girls.
Trust me when I say this boy was not traumatized.

The trauma assigned to an individual in such a case is largely dependent upon the reaction of the adults who discover the act. This is in such a case as the child is not raped but is mostly agreeable with engaging in such.

WE don't punish the victims of sexual molestation, only the offenders.

That's how you come across here on the forum. An angry know it all. :coffee:

Again your opinion so again shit

Forum List

Back