Dad catches 44 year old teacher having sex with his 13 year old son

What if your son's relationship with his teacher ended up being a marriage as in one of these cases? Then how would you feel about it? You want your child marrying a 44-year-old mentally screwed up old woman?

If he's 18 there's nothing I can do to stop it.

no you cannot say that.....what you experienced is not what everyone else experiences and child molesters are sick people regardless of sex

I remember one case where the woman teacher was absolutely gorgeous, but gosh what a mess. The boy she molested had stated that she was stalking and harassing him, getting jealous, calling and texting him all the time. Fucking whackos is what these teachers are.

no you cannot say that.....what you experienced is not what everyone else experiences and child molesters are sick people regardless of sex

I can say that and I did say that.

When you have experience being a teen aged boy you can argue differently

No boys really are different from girls. I know you don't want to believe it but it is true

I agree, but that's not the point here. Teens are physically capable of sex, but in most cases not emotionally mature enough to handle relationships.

But because we have a double standard, we'll be horrified hen a girl has sex with an older man, but give a boy high-fives when he scores with an older woman.

What if your son's relationship with his teacher ended up being a marriage as in one of these cases? Then how would you feel about it? You want your child marrying a 44-year-old mentally screwed up old woman?

Probably not. But at the end of the day, he did marry her, and that was his choice.

Better than the two babies they made together growing up without a father.

No boys really are different from girls. I know you don't want to believe it but it is true

I agree, but that's not the point here. Teens are physically capable of sex, but in most cases not emotionally mature enough to handle relationships.

But because we have a double standard, we'll be horrified hen a girl has sex with an older man, but give a boy high-fives when he scores with an older woman.

Probably not. But at the end of the day, he did marry her, and that was his choice.

Since boys are indeed different from girls there is not a double standard there are two different standards

The poor kid.

Usually 13-year-old boys aren't into women old enough to almost be their grandmother. :D

I agree, most of them aren't. so there's some psychological issues there on the boy's side, too. (Or a girl who has sex with an older man).

Since boys are indeed different from girls there is not a double standard there are two different standards

The double standard is how the adults react, not what the kids think.

Forum List

Back