Dad catches 44 year old teacher having sex with his 13 year old son

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Hardly a week goes by that a story like this comes along.

Dad allegedly finds 13-year-old child having sex with Bay City teacher

BAY CITY, Texas (KTRK) --
A Bay City man claims he found his 13-year-old child having sex with a 44-year-old teacher in the back seat of a car over Christmas vacation.

Rachel Gonzalez is now facing charges for having an improper relationship between an educator and student.

Police said the Bay City High School teacher allegedly had sex with the teen two weeks ago.

Investigators said they found evidence on the child's phone of an ongoing relationship.

Gonzalez has been booked in the Bay City jail.

Dad allegedly finds 13-year-old child having sex with teacher

For better or worse, that never happened to me as a kid; however, when I was a kid, that would have garnered a lot of outrage from Momma, and from Dad I've gotten a a quiet "atta boy" along with being told "don't tell your mother I said that." (talk about "dog whistles...") I don't think that was right (part of growing up includes realizing that and the ways in which one's parents were imperfect), but it's the way it was.

For better or worse, that never happened to me as a kid; however, when I was a kid, that would have garnered a lot of outrage from Momma, and from Dad I've gotten a a quiet "atta boy" along with being told "don't tell your mother I said that." (talk about "dog whistles...") I don't think that was right (part of growing up includes realizing that and the ways in which one's parents were imperfect), but it's the way it was.
I think it's possible that the laws and the standards have been relaxed alot since you was a kid.
That's probably why.

I think it's possible that the laws and the standards have been relaxed alot since you was a kid.
That's probably why.

Meh, not really. she's still facing criminal charges, most people think this is wrong.

What hasn't changed is "the Double Standard". We expect boys to go out and 'Get some", but we want girls to be virgins on their wedding nights.

There would be a whole different level of outrage about this story if it was a male teacher and a 13 year old girl.

Boys are different from girls.
Trust me when I say this 15 year old boy was not traumatized.

They're different, or society treats it differently? If anything, a 15 year old girl is more mature than a 15 year old boy.

The difference is we STILL have a double standard.

We have different standards because boys are different from girls.

Boys are different from girls.
Trust me when I say this 15 year old boy was not traumatized.

They're different, or society treats it differently? If anything, a 15 year old girl is more mature than a 15 year old boy.

The difference is we STILL have a double standard.

We have different standards because boys are different from girls.
Joe doesn't know the difference between boys and girls.

The problem here is that the woman is mentally deranged and could be a hugely BAD influence on the child or even harm him in some way (either physically or emotionally). You don't pat your kid on the back for sleeping with an adult crazy person. That makes YOU a crazy person.

The women who do these things either have ulterior motives (that are usually not good ones), or they are just bat shit crazy and even GROWN men would avoid them and the heartache they would cause.

The problem here is that the woman is mentally deranged and could be a hugely BAD influence on the child or even harm him in some way (either physically or emotionally). You don't pat your kid on the back for sleeping with an adult crazy person. That makes YOU a crazy person.

The women who do these things either have ulterior motives (that are usually not good ones), or they are just bat shit crazy and even GROWN men would avoid them and the heartache they would cause.

I'm just saying that this boy was not traumatized.
I'll wager he'll say it was one of the best experiences he will ever have

While I realize that young boys may fantasize about sex with "older women", I don't think they are thinking about women in their 40s. Lol! Now that is "mom" territory.

Boys are not that discriminating.

Forum List

Back