Da Bears At The Hawks

The Seachickens still have Pete Carroll.......if there is a way to lose to da bears, he'll find it!

How is this possible? The guy that actually finds these "ways".. what position is he in the Hawks organization? Was this person a carry over from Carroll's SC Championship teams?

Pete Carroll? He's the head coach of the Seahawks. The top dog. He's the guy that called the passing play in the SB...the same guy that called the onsides kick a few weeks ago too...yep, he's "that" guy....:lol:

But anyway...

I seriously don't think the 0-2 Bears have a chance against the 0-2 Seahawks. Normally I would expect the Seahawks to lose interest and let this one be close, but the Bears have no defense and with Cutler out they have no offense! Another factor is the fact the Seahawks are 0-2....

I expect a blowout in the Hawks home opener.

Seattle 31
Chicago 3

But...But...But... are we talking about the same Pete Carroll that won a couple of national championships at SC then came to Seattle and made the playoffs 4 years straight, two Super Bowl appearances one a win and the last one an unfortunate play outcome from another?

Y'all REALLY need to get over that play call. :lol:

But ..but...but...., he only won 1 national championship at USC- and that was later VACATED meaning he has officially never won a NCAA national championships. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/07/s...ripped-of-2004-bcs-national-championship.html

Carroll was the toast of the town for the first few years at USC. .....then the NCAA sanctions hit and he ran away as fast as Usain Bolt in a 100 yard dash.

The football team was forced to vacate the final two wins of its 2004 National Championship season, as well as all of its wins in '05. USC was also banned from bowl games in both 2010 and 2011 and was docked 30 scholarships over three years. He DESTROYED the program and we are only now recovering.

Good luck with him!

He'll break your heart in the end.....:thup:

The Seachickens still have Pete Carroll.......if there is a way to lose to da bears, he'll find it!

How is this possible? The guy that actually finds these "ways".. what position is he in the Hawks organization? Was this person a carry over from Carroll's SC Championship teams?

Pete Carroll? He's the head coach of the Seahawks. The top dog. He's the guy that called the passing play in the SB...the same guy that called the onsides kick a few weeks ago too...yep, he's "that" guy....:lol:

But anyway...

I seriously don't think the 0-2 Bears have a chance against the 0-2 Seahawks. Normally I would expect the Seahawks to lose interest and let this one be close, but the Bears have no defense and with Cutler out they have no offense! Another factor is the fact the Seahawks are 0-2....

Seattle 31
Chicago 3

But...But...But... are we talking about the same Pete Carroll that won a couple of national championships at SC then came to Seattle and made the playoffs 4 years straight, two Super Bowl appearances one a win and the last one an unfortunate play outcome from another?

But ..but...but...., he only won 1 national championship at USC- and that was later VACATED meaning he has officially never won a NCAA national championships. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/07/s...ripped-of-2004-bcs-national-championship.html

Carroll was the toast of the town for the first few years at USC. .....then the NCAA sanctions hit and he ran away as fast as Usain Bolt in a 100 yard dash.

The football team was forced to vacate the final two wins of its 2004 National Championship season, as well as all of its wins in '05. USC was also banned from bowl games in both 2010 and 2011 and was docked 30 scholarships over three years. He DESTROYED the program and we are only now recovering.

Good luck with him!

Huggy will always live in denial that pete the cheat is on the take throwing games same way you live in denial that the cheatriots scandal is the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal.

Unlike Huggy I have wised up on Pete and understand that you are correct,that he will break your heart in the end because he is crooked as a doornail.

If I loved the Hawks as much as Huggy does,I would be campaining for Schneider to fire carrol and bring holmgren back,give him whatever he wants,do whatever it takes to get him back.

I never liked holmgren style and he did his own share of bad play calls. That man was never happy and would only express anger to his players. They could win a close game and all they got was a smirk but if they lost he threw a two year old style tantrum on the sideline. He took the team to the Super Bowl but they were never allowed to enjoy the experience

But anyway...

Seattle 31
Chicago 3

Good luck with him!

What harm befell the Trojans came at the doings of Reggie Bush and Bush's mom. Don't blame the actual perp!

images

Normally I don't respond to certain contributors, especially those that live in the twilight zone, but it has been alleged that Carroll "is on the take".

Pete Carroll works for Paul Allen, the wealthiest owner in the NFL.

Whatever has happened or has been alleged to have happened in the past I can assure you that Paul Allen cannot be bought. He obviously enjoys winning. I worked for his ex partner for several months building the compound in Media and know many people that helped construct Allen's home in Renton. Paul is a very busy and visible part of Seattle's growth over the last couple of decades. He has no reputation of doing things in any way shady or unethical.

Suggesting that Carroll and Allen could be "on the take" is stupid speculation. I respond with JUST WHO is powerful enough to tell Allen or Carroll that they MUST do anything but win?

Seattle obviously would most likely have won the last Super Bowl if not for the interception on Seattle's last possession in that game. They would still have been on the half yard line had the ball just been an in-completion.

Butler made the play of his lifetime. Did someone "Pay" to make that happen? Did someone "Pay" to have Lockette turn into a rag doll on that play? Does anyone believe that Allen would allow Lockette to still be a Seahawk if there was any evidence that anyone on the field on that play did something unethical?

Let's just forget that play and move on. It would be nice to have two consecutive Rings but we don't. We do have two consecutive appearances in the Super Bowl. That's not exactly chopped liver.

Looking at the videos produced for this weeks preparation in Chicago it appears that they believe they can win. At least that is the words they say to the cameras. The looks on their faces say something different.

Clausen is 1-10 as an NFL QB. He has had ONE week to get ready to face Seattle at the CLink.

EVERY sports writer believes Seattle will win in a blow out. I cannot disagree.

Normally I don't respond to certain contributors, especially those that live in the twilight zone, but it has been alleged that Carroll "is on the take".

Pete Carroll works for Paul Allen, the wealthiest owner in the NFL.

Whatever has happened or has been alleged to have happened in the past I can assure you that Paul Allen cannot be bought. He obviously enjoys winning. I worked for his ex partner for several months building the compound in Media and know many people that helped construct Allen's home in Renton. Paul is a very busy and visible part of Seattle's growth over the last couple of decades. He has no reputation of doing things in any way shady or unethical.

Suggesting that Carroll and Allen could be "on the take" is stupid speculation. I respond with JUST WHO is powerful enough to tell Allen or Carroll that they MUST do anything but win?

Seattle obviously would most likely have won the last Super Bowl if not for the interception on Seattle's last possession in that game. They would still have been on the half yard line had the ball just been an in-completion.

Butler made the play of his lifetime. Did someone "Pay" to make that happen? Did someone "Pay" to have Lockette turn into a rag doll on that play? Does anyone believe that Allen would allow Lockette to still be a Seahawk if there was any evidence that anyone on the field on that play did something unethical?

Let's just forget that play and move on. It would be nice to have two consecutive Rings but we don't. We do have two consecutive appearances in the Super Bowl. That's not exactly chopped liver.

I never put weight in the stupidity that Carroll is on the take. I'd continue to ignore the stupid.

He alleges that the games are rigged, Carroll is bought and yet the Patriots are cheaters. If the NFL is rigged, then how can Carroll be on the take or the Pats be cheating after all it is all rigged. The stupidity is mind numbing.

Looking at the videos produced for this weeks preparation in Chicago it appears that they believe they can win. At least that is the words they say to the cameras. The looks on their faces say something different.

Clausen is 1-10 as an NFL QB. He has had ONE week to get ready to face Seattle at the CLink.

EVERY sports writer believes Seattle will win in a blow out. I cannot disagree.

If the Hawks were 1-1 or 2-0, I'd take the points. Since Seattle has something to prove, I'll take Seattleand they cover.

Seattle has every chance of having a very good outing this week being first home game and getting Kam back against a team that is weaker. It would be good to get a win and some confidence but not sure that it is a great measuring stick for real contention. It will be questioned if Kam makes a difference. I hope they get Graham more passes as he seems disgruntled with his role but from what I understand he is still very hurt that NO cut him. Looking forward to something good happening and coming out with a win

Does anyone know the point of Chancellor's hold out? I mean you would think after an 0-2 start and the defense looking bad, Chancellor would be in the power position and then he caves. What the heck was the hold out for? The dumbest holdout ever!

Not a clue what transpired and what didn't. It must have become evident to him that the organization wasn't caving no matter the win/loss record and there was no more bending they would do so it was not a winning situation for him at all. If he sat then same thing happens next year or they trade him. If he kept sitting he lost money and if they trade him next year he would not get better than he has and not marketable because he benched himself for year and out of true conditioning. He was not being wise and if his agent told him to do this the guy needs fired

I'm glad the Hawks are 0-2. I'm so glad...I'm so glad...I'm glad..I'm glad ..I'm glad.

Now GB thinks god is on their side. That makes me glad also.

Maybe the SB interception and going 0-2 will convince Wilson that no matter how goody two shoes he plays it god is NOT really on HIS side so he had better just friggin play better.

This apparent abandonment by the creator should give the Hawks a good kick in the ass. They should all play better knowing the the "big Fella" don't give a rat's ass about their success.

The bottom line is that they really have to play their tails off from here on out. That will make for some exciting football.

I'm glad the Hawks are 0-2. I'm so glad...I'm so glad...I'm glad..I'm glad ..I'm glad.

Now GB thinks god is on their side. That makes me glad also.

Maybe the SB interception and going 0-2 will convince Wilson that no matter how goody two shoes he plays it god is NOT really on HIS side so he had better just friggin play better.

This apparent abandonment by the creator should give the Hawks a good kick in the ass. They should all play better knowing the the "big Fella" don't give a rat's ass about their success.

The bottom line is that they really have to play their tails off from here on out. That will make for some exciting football.

Rogers did take a pretty good jab at Wilson with the God reference.

I don't know the real reason why New Orleans decided to get rid of Graham but I am pretty sure he wasn't 'cut' I am pretty sure he was traded.
Also I am not sure Graham was disgruntled....I think that's media hype.

Like games in the past, against a lot of lesser talented teams Seattle will play down to their level to some degree. Seattle 24-13

I never put weight in the stupidity that Carroll is on the take. I'd continue to ignore the stupid.

He alleges that the games are rigged, Carroll is bought and yet the Patriots are cheaters. If the NFL is rigged, then how can Carroll be on the take or the Pats be cheating after all it is all rigged. The stupidity is mind numbing.

Consider the source.....

With 3 + minutes left in the 3rd quarter, Hawks 20-0 over the Bears. What are the Hawks proving today beating the Bears? Absolutely nothing!
Why is there even a thread on this game?........:disbelief:

It is a win, I will take it but for a team who just handed out a shut out I have never been so embarrassed. What a mess! Gold star to Lockett and Rawls but the o line was shameful and defense can't tackle for what reason I do NOT know

It is a win, I will take it but for a team who just handed out a shut out I have never been so embarrassed. What a mess! Gold star to Lockett and Rawls but the o line was shameful and defense can't tackle for what reason I do NOT know

Now, that's honest.

Will Huggy, be?

Don't know. I am the biggest female Seahawks fan that I know but I am not going to brag up that win. Only time I really got excited except dfor the Sherman return and the Lockett return was when I saw Steve Largent. At one point I thought they could try sneaking Walter jones in for awhile to be honest lol

There was a half time event that of course couldn't be seen celebrating the Seahawks 40th year with a huge group of past players. That is why I suggested the jones substitution

Forum List

Back