Cysts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
In one of the Convoluted Universe books by Dolores Cannon, the Council of Aliens said Cysts trap toxins that are inside our body and are supposed to be in our bodies. We do not need to have surgery to take out the cysts. The cysts will eventually disintegrate on its own inside our body.

That explanation does not tax my imagination .That is , it seems plausible. So , when did she make that claim and what research has been subsequently done with what conclusions ? Naturally we cannot be expected to immediately believe something different just because it has been voiced and does not seem too crack-pot . It is like me echoing Cliffs belief that we are ruled now by Space Aliens . Which might very well be true, but I need some sound evidence to demonstrate such a belief before believing it .

That explanation does not tax my imagination .That is , it seems plausible. So , when did she make that claim and what research has been subsequently done with what conclusions ? Naturally we cannot be expected to immediately believe something different just because it has been voiced and does not seem too crack-pot . It is like me echoing Cliffs belief that we are ruled now by Space Aliens . Which might very well be true, but I need some sound evidence to demonstrate such a belief before believing it .
in the book, there is a woman that had a cyst in her body and it eventually disintegrated and disappeared over time. the Aliens gave us that information in her case under hypnosis. Dolores Cannon had the evidence but she is long gone now since 2014. Rest In Peace Dolores.

About 8% of the human race has to one extent or another subcutaneous cysts that may go away in a few weeks or stay forever. My brother has had three over the years that erupted: one on each hip and one in an arm pit. Very messy.

About 8% of the human race has to one extent or another subcutaneous cysts that may go away in a few weeks or stay forever. My brother has had three over the years that erupted: one on each hip and one in an arm pit. Very messy.
thank you for sharing your brother's story.

Yes, dear..

So you believe otherwise ? Hardly something to fret about .We all see the world in oue own invented way and in the one which best suits us and our present balance . imo
I just noticed how complicated you are..

Pro’s .. Con’s .. finding the balance, it’s interesting.

. the Aliens gave us that information in her case under hypnosis.
We should be very careful about anecdotal evidence.. Considerable work has been done with alleged Alien abductees using hyponotic regression . One interestingly conducted result suggests that the memories are false ones and planted by the testers ( in this case , the Aliens ) . But another school of speculation suggests that the subjects themselves invent false memories as a coping mechanism -- prompted by panic and fear in sleep paralysis episodes .No Aliens involved ! I favour the latter .

I've been plagued with sebaceous cysts my whole life. One erupted from nothing to golfball size in a couple of weeks recently, It was quite painful. As soon as it came to head I lanced it like all the others. It comes from crawling around on my back under houses and cars.

I've been plagued with sebaceous cysts my whole life. One erupted from nothing to golfball size in a couple of weeks recently, It was quite painful. As soon as it came to head I lanced it like all the others. It comes from crawling around on my back under houses and cars.
Sheesh.. couldn’t you strap some leather on your back and use a back brush.

I have always had them scattered around my body. Had a couple removed from my arm because they were obvious and looked hideous. Some I am not bothering with as they are hidden. My dad had them too.

Only one shrunk over time, but none have ever gone away.

I have always had them scattered around my body. Had a couple removed from my arm because they were obvious and looked hideous. Some I am not bothering with as they are hidden. My dad had them too.

Only one shrunk over time, but none have ever gone away.
Mine have always been on my back, I have a method for draining them after I lance them, I take a jar and hold it upside down over a candle flame for like thirty seconds. I place it immediately over the cyst. As the air in the jar cools it creates a fairly strong suction. When nothing but blood comes out I know it's drained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back