Rise of celebrities having kids in their mid-40s is 'causing a fertility crisis', warn doctors who say chances fall rapidly after 28

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Rise of celebrities having kids in their mid-40s like Sienna Miller is 'causing a fertility crisis', warn doctors who say chances fall rapidly after 28
Older celeb mums are 'falsely reassuring' women in their 40s they have plenty of time to have kids, despite the reality that only a minority of women in this age group will successfully conceive, experts warn.

Remote : Sat, 26 Aug 2023 14:03:13 +0100
Local : 2023-08-26(Saturday) 15 : 03 : 13

Found via NicerApp WebOS

FYI. better stick to the age-old wisdoms here, ladies ;)

I'm not sure why anyone would want kids today.....

Kids are a blessing and add much meaning and spice to your life, they add purpose and responsibility.

If you don't have any you most likely will live your waning years lonely and without anyone to help you when you need it most.

Kids are a blessing and add much meaning and spice to your life, they add purpose and responsibility.

If you don't have any you most likely will live your waning years lonely and without anyone to help you when you need it most.
I have two kids a son and a daughter they now have kids of their own in High school and they would not have kids today either... I mean why when the public schools take them from you and miseducate them.... when a pair of Chinese made tennis shoes cost $100 and a worthless college education will break you...
No not till this nation gets back on track....

I have two kids a son and a daughter they now have kids of their own in High school and they would not have kids today either... I mean why when the public schools take them from you and miseducate them.... when a pair of Chinese made tennis shoes cost $100 and a worthless college education will break you...
No not till this nation gets back on track....

I completely understand for reasons you mentioned, and more.

But there are more options than public school and Chinese shoes.

People have to make their own decisions, and there are no easy choices. It seems we're getting worse not better.........Sad.

Rise of celebrities having kids in their mid-40s like Sienna Miller is 'causing a fertility crisis', warn doctors who say chances fall rapidly after 28
Older celeb mums are 'falsely reassuring' women in their 40s they have plenty of time to have kids, despite the reality that only a minority of women in this age group will successfully conceive, experts warn.

Remote : Sat, 26 Aug 2023 14:03:13 +0100
Local : 2023-08-26(Saturday) 15 : 03 : 13
Found via NicerApp WebOS

FYI. better stick to the age-old wisdoms here, ladies ;)

A "fertility crisis" when there are so many people on this planet, we could literally ban half the people from fucking and we'd still have way to many people on this planet in 100 years, and we'd still have too many even if we had WW3.

Forum List

Back