Lost Astronauts

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
According to the Alien Council in the Convoluted Universe books by Dolores Cannon, there are people or Astronauts on board the space shuttles that NASA puts in space that the American people and the world does not know about. There are Astronauts that fell out and falling in space before being picked-up by Alien spaceships. I do not know how long these Astronauts have been falling in space before being rescued by Aliens.

According to the Alien Council in the Convoluted Universe books by Dolores Cannon, there are people or Astronauts on board the space shuttles that NASA puts in space that the American people and the world does not know about. There are Astronauts that fell out and falling in space before being picked-up by Alien spaceships. I do not know how long these Astronauts have been falling in space before being rescued by Aliens.

He's still falling

1711865914701.png

Attachments

• 1711865772866.png
    1711865772866.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 0
rod, "to serve man" does not mean they will serve as poolside lifeguards in near earth space nor to play a video game of asteroids.
their interest in the frozen astronauts is probably culinary.

but thank you for that image of an interstellar "baywatch." in curvaceous little time machines parked at a lagrange point waiting for lunch to launch.

Last edited:
According to the Alien Council
I am well aware of the Council of 600 but that is exclusive to the Elohim .From other sources and not Dolores .
But I am unaware of any activities by other races handling possible Asteroid collisions . No evidence that I am aware of .

However , if you had argued that there is a wealth of proof that UAPs monitor military bases and missile silos , you would be on firm ground .
Equally , if you had highlighted incidents where UAPs took control of Missile Bases -- both in the US and Russia , there is considerable evidence for that assertion .
Such info is publicly available but DYOR .

I am well aware of the Council of 600 but that is exclusive to the Elohim .From other sources and not Dolores .
But I am unaware of any activities by other races handling possible Asteroid collisions . No evidence that I am aware of .

However , if you had argued that there is a wealth of proof that UAPs monitor military bases and missile silos , you would be on firm ground .
Equally , if you had highlighted incidents where UAPs took control of Missile Bases -- both in the US and Russia , there is considerable evidence for that assertion .
Such info is publicly available but DYOR .
What is the Council of 600

What is the Council of 600

I have no idea as I am just repeating what I have been told .
I just hold the assertion in my memory -- I neither believe or disbelieve .

I gather an earlier period of occupation here ended in fragmentation and a big "fall out" .
As you probably know , they all departed before the Great Flood with several colonies given prior warning of the impending catastrophe -- the Noah story is duplicated across the planet .

Now we are led to believe that they set up this Council , presumably in a similar way that we have government consensus --- good luck with that quaint idea !!

As disclosure is forecast within the next two years and probably at least partly this year , I am happy to wait and watch .

The only reason I give this info possible credence ---and some other which I have not yet referred to -- is the extremely high credentials of the people involved .

Eyes to the sky , No Fear . rofl .

I gather an earlier period of occupation here ended in fragmentation and a big "fall out" .
As you probably know , they all departed before the Great Flood with several colonies given prior warning of the impending catastrophe -- the Noah story is duplicated across the planet .

Now we are led to believe that they set up this Council , presumably in a similar way that we have government consensus --- good luck with that quaint idea !!

As disclosure is forecast within the next two years and probably at least partly this year , I am happy to wait and watch .

The only reason I give this info possible credence ---and some other which I have not yet referred to -- is the extremely high credentials of the people involved .

CrusaderFrank mom's old recipe for tin foil "illuminati soup"

one cup anunaki.
one cup elohim
one cup giants in the earth

steam vigorously in a cracked pot and served steaming on a thoroughly half baked interpretation of the book of enoch

one cup anunaki.
one cup elohim

steam vigorously in a cracked pot and served steaming on a thoroughly half baked interpretation of the book of enoch
A Dear friend, 33rd Degree Mason knighted at Rosslyn who passed away during Covid, would similarly almost share things with me as well

one cup anunaki.
one cup elohim

luiza add a few dashes of "protocols of the elders of zion" to really spice up the old recipe for "paranoid casserole"

Forum List

Back