Curry is the NEW MICHAEL JORDAN

This mutherfucker is not human, he can't be stopped at all. If you defend the 3 pt shot he will blow past you and get the lay up or kick out to another player. If you don't defend the he will pop the 3 pointer in your face. So basically is unstoppable in 2016 like Michael Jordan was in 1992
Lebron should be embarrassed

He's not GOAT material though. In fact the closer to the rim he gets, the more average his numbers get. All he really does is hit distance shots. If I'm building a dream starting 5 I'm not even taking curry right now. But he's young. Let's see what his career becomes
Those outside shots are worth more.

But wouldn't goat be a great defensive player too?

He's not GOAT material though. In fact the closer to the rim he gets, the more average his numbers get. All he really does is hit distance shots. If I'm building a dream starting 5 I'm not even taking curry right now. But he's young. Let's see what his career becomes
Those outside shots are worth more.

But wouldn't goat be a great defensive player too?
Goat would be greatest all around, not just shooter. I'm sorry but lebron has to get goat. As amazing as Michael was I think lebron is better. Lebron can singlehandedly take a team of nobodies to the finals. He's done it more than once. Michael always needed a squad around him to complete him. Think about it. Lebron ALMOST pulled off beating one of the greatest assembled teams in nba history last year in the finals by himself.

Forum List

Back