Curry is the NEW MICHAEL JORDAN

This mutherfucker is not human, he can't be stopped at all. If you defend the 3 pt shot he will blow past you and get the lay up or kick out to another player. If you don't defend the he will pop the 3 pointer in your face. So basically is unstoppable in 2016 like Michael Jordan was in 1992

You are one dumb ahole. I watched Curry today. He is an accurate shooter but a VERY long way from being a Jordan. I just wonder...do you EVER stop and consider the stupidity that you offer on the internet? Curry may be one of the best shooters ever but there are many former players that are better basketball players.

I think you must be like 12 years old. The shit you offer is incredibly ignorant.

The new Michael Jordan. Deal with it faggot

Let's be clear. You are the one that has repeatedly claimed that you enjoy the smell of ass.

I doubt you have ever seen Jordan at the height of his career. His exhibition of pure athleticism was stunning to witness. Like I said. I saw Curry play this last weekend. He isn't even a shadow of Michael Jordan. Curry is very good at getting open and has a very high shooting percentage. That can win SF a lot of games. Jordan was a force of nature who could put the Bulls on his shoulders and carry the whole team with some help from Scotty Pippen.

This mutherfucker is not human, he can't be stopped at all. If you defend the 3 pt shot he will blow past you and get the lay up or kick out to another player. If you don't defend the he will pop the 3 pointer in your face. So basically is unstoppable in 2016 like Michael Jordan was in 1992

You are one dumb ahole. I watched Curry today. He is an accurate shooter but a VERY long way from being a Jordan. I just wonder...do you EVER stop and consider the stupidity that you offer on the internet? Curry may be one of the best shooters ever but there are many former players that are better basketball players.

I think you must be like 12 years old. The shit you offer is incredibly ignorant.

Let's be clear. You are the one that has repeatedly claimed that you enjoy the smell of ass.

I doubt you have ever seen Jordan at the height of his career. His exhibition of pure athleticism was stunning to witness. Like I said. I saw Curry play this last weekend. He isn't even a shadow of Michael Jordan. Curry is very good at getting open and has a very high shooting percentage. That can win SF a lot of games. Jordan was a force of nature who could put the Bulls on his shoulders and carry the whole team with some help from Scotty Pippen.

I watched MJ play from 88 to 98. And isn't Curry putting the warriors on his back?

I watched MJ play from 88 to 98. And isn't Curry putting the warriors on his back?

Jordan is a more complete player than Curry. Jordan could play D, Curry doesn't, he scores. He is in the category of a great shooter.

Jordan is a more complete player than Curry. Jordan could play D, Curry doesn't, he scores. He is in the category of a great shooter.

Isn't he unstoppable on offense like MJ

But he can't stop anyone. He can't play defense.

talk to me in June

I think Curry is the younger and shorter Karl Malone who doesn't like Country Music.

Or a younger, Blacker "Pistol Pete" Maravitch.

talk to me in June

About what? Do you think his defense will get better? I doubt it. Not sure June has to do with anything.

talk to me in June

About what? Do you think his defense will get better? I doubt it. Not sure June has to do with anything.

Because he will have his second ring and I will be looking for you and ONLY YOU

talk to me in June

Bill Russell had 11 and Sam Jones had 10, are those the greatest players of all time? Robert Horry has 7, his he better than Jordan who has 6?

Or are you telling me a guy with 2 rings is better than Jordan with 6? Klay Thompson will have 2 rings, does that mean he is as good as Curry?

I'm not sure what your point is. How does 2 ring make Curry the greatest as you claim?

Last edited:

talk to me in June

Bill Russell had 11 and Sam Jones had 10, are those the greatest players of all time? Robert Horry has 7, his he better than Jordan who has 6?

Or are you telling me a guy with 2 rings is better than Jordan with 6? Klay Thompson will have 2 rings, does that mean he is as good as Curry?

I'm not sure what your point is. How does 2 ring make Curry the greatest as you claim?

he obviously is going to 3 peat and after that who knows.

talk to me in June

So Bill Russell has 11 rings in 13 seasons, so he is the greatest?

talk to me in June

No because he played when it was only 8 teams in the league

Robert Horry has 7 rings so he is better than Jordan.

He wasn't a franchise player like Curry you silly mutherfucker you

Then dumb shit Jordan is way above Curry. He could do a lot more than score.

I compared him to MJ because he is the best player in the NBA and can't be stopped on offense

I compared him to MJ because he is the best player in the NBA and can't be stopped on offense

He is better shooter than Jordan.

Forum List

Back