Curry is the NEW MICHAEL JORDAN

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This mutherfucker is not human, he can't be stopped at all. If you defend the 3 pt shot he will blow past you and get the lay up or kick out to another player. If you don't defend the he will pop the 3 pointer in your face. So basically is unstoppable in 2016 like Michael Jordan was in 1992

This mutherfucker is not human, he can't be stopped at all. If you defend the 3 pt shot he will blow past you and get the lay up or kick out to another player. If you don't defend the he will pop the 3 pointer in your face. So basically is unstoppable in 2016 like Michael Jordan was in 1992
If he keeps this up, he may very well be. He already has the single season record for 3 pointers made with 288 as of right now in the 2016 season, and there are still 24 games left! Read that again.... single season all time record for 3 pointers, and 24 GAMES LEFT!!! I mean, holy crap.... that's just unreal

Last edited:
If he keeps this up, he may very well be. He already has the single season record for 3 pointers made with 287 as of right now in the 2016 season, and there are still 24 games left! Read that again.... single season all time record for 3 pointers, and 24 GAMES LEFT!!! I mean, holy crap.... that's just unreal

He is not human

If he keeps this up, he may very well be. He already has the single season record for 3 pointers made with 288 as of right now in the 2016 season, and there are still 24 games left! Read that again.... single season all time record for 3 pointers, and 24 GAMES LEFT!!! I mean, holy crap.... that's just unreal
I think he's also shooting something like 67% from 30 feet and beyond

He's not GOAT material though. In fact the closer to the rim he gets, the more average his numbers get. All he really does is hit distance shots. If I'm building a dream starting 5 I'm not even taking curry right now. But he's young. Let's see what his career becomes

He's not GOAT material though. In fact the closer to the rim he gets, the more average his numbers get. All he really does is hit distance shots. If I'm building a dream starting 5 I'm not even taking curry right now. But he's young. Let's see what his career becomes

He has a killer jumpshot and creative around the basket along with speed

That's better than Lebron

He has a killer jumpshot and creative around the basket along with speed

That's better than Lebron
I wouldn't say he's creative around the basket at all. He's creative on the perimeter but he's average at best taking to the rim

Don't get me wrong though, the fact that your defense has to account for him shooting and MAKING 30 foot shots definitely makes up for what he doesn't excel at around the rim.

I'm still taking iverson in his prime over curry right now. But I'm a Philly homer

You are one dumb ahole. I watched Curry today. He is an accurate shooter but a VERY long way from being a Jordan. I just wonder...do you EVER stop and consider the stupidity that you offer on the internet? Curry may be one of the best shooters ever but there are many former players that are better basketball players.

I think you must be like 12 years old. The shit you offer is incredibly ignorant.

You are one dumb ahole. I watched Curry today. He is an accurate shooter but a VERY long way from being a Jordan. I just wonder...do you EVER stop and consider the stupidity that you offer on the internet? Curry may be one of the best shooters ever but there are many former players that are better basketball players.

I think you must be like 12 years old. The shit you offer is incredibly ignorant.

The new Michael Jordan. Deal with it faggot

What? Curry is probably having the best offensive year, but Jordan had a better all around game. He could dish it off, rebound and play defense. I would argue Oscar Robertson who averaged a triple double for a season was a better all around player. Nate Archibald led his team in scoring and assists! Wilt Chamberlain averaged over 50 points a game for an entire season. Magic, could score, assist, rebound and assist.

Curry is a good shooter but 1 1/2 seasons make him the all time best? Let's see more from him.

Forum List

Back