Current Tourism Booming In Israel

250px-Shalim.JPG

The burqa as a mode of dress for Haredi women was encouraged by Bruria Keren, an Israeli religious leader who taught a strict (by Orthodox standards) interpretation of Jewish scripture for female adherents. Keren, who covers herself in several layers of clothing, claims that covering women was originally a Jewish tradition, and that she has seen a 400-year-old picture of Jewish women covered from head to toe.[1] There are also Sephardic women, who claim that their mothers in Morocco and Persia dressed like Arab women, covering the body entirely so that one cannot discern her figure.[2] Keren declares to “follow these rules of modesty to save men from themselves. A man who sees a woman's body parts is sexually aroused, and this might cause him to commit sin
Haredi burqa sect - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Keren, who covers herself in several layers of clothing, claims that covering women was originally a Jewish tradition..."

I don't care if it was an Italian tradition............

"...A man who sees a woman's body parts is sexually aroused, and this might cause him to commit sin."

spare me with this freak existence....

250px-Shalim.JPG

"Keren, who covers herself in several layers of clothing..."

By the way, last summer I went to Italy and visited the coast including Sorrento. One of the locals recommended a restaurant called "Donna Sophia" which was basically a shrine to Sofia Loren hidden in the mountains. It was a half hour harrowing cab ride through extremely narrow roads, which is typical of that region. The dining area was literally a historical museum dedicated to Sofia Loren. The food was amazing, coastal Italian food is the best in my opinion. I'm a big calamari, squid, lobster, scallop eater. I even have it for breakfast. Ha ha ha.

Ristorante Donna Sofia Sorrento My Hidden Gems

ristorante-museo-caruso-sorrento_04.jpg

Sophia-Loren-at-Donna-Sophia-restaurant.jpg

sacree-donna.jpg

ristorante-donna-sofia.jpg

Last edited:
The more the Palis & their supporters attempt to discredit Israel, the more Israel's economy & tourism continues to grow. The least Israel should do is plant a tree to thank the Palis & their supporters.

Forum List

Back