Israeli army clashes with Palestinians on Nakba day

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
Israelis use rubber bullets, tear gas, and water canon against Palestinians marking anniversary of 1948 expulsions.

2f2a292ff6b646288633db1cec38cdf1_18.jpg

At least 17 Palestinians were wounded in clashes with Israel soldiers [EPA]
Israeli soldiers have fired tear gas, water canon and rubber bullets at stone-throwing Palestinians in the West Bank, wounding at least 17 people, medics and security sources said.

The clashes on Friday took place near Ramallah and in Nablus to the north, as Palestinians marked 67 years since the "Nakba", or "catastrophe", that befell them when Israel was established in 1948.

At a demonstration outside Ofer military prison near Ramallah, dozens of protesters threw stones at soldiers who fired tear gas and rubber bullets at the crowds, the AFP news agency reported.

Medics said seven Palestinians were wounded in those clashes.

In a separate flare-up earlier in the West Bank city of Nablus, rubber bullets and live fire by soldiers wounded at least 10 Palestinians, security sources and witnesses said.
Israeli army clashes with Palestinians on Nakba day - Al Jazeera English
Nakba through the eyes of a child

They could have used real bullets, mustard gas and rocks....oh wait, that is a Muslim thing.

Maybe the savages shouldn't allow their kids to go where there are protests, and be in danger. But that's exactly why they send their kids out in the first place.

Maybe the savages shouldn't allow their kids to go where there are protests, and be in danger. But that's exactly why they send their kids out in the first place.
I agree with the JooTeaper on this one. what is Israel supposed to do, bend over and take it while killer Muslims blow themselves up in order to take out women and children?

Whoever thought I would say this: Maybe Nutz isn't that much of a nut, and actually be right sometimes.

I like the name Jooteaper, think I'm going to run with it. Ha ha ha.

Whoever thought I would say this: Maybe Nutz isn't that much of a nut, and actually be right sometimes.

JooTeaper...I am always right. You just have to pay attention.

Israelis use rubber bullets, tear gas, and water canon against Palestinians marking anniversary of 1948 expulsions.

2f2a292ff6b646288633db1cec38cdf1_18.jpg

At least 17 Palestinians were wounded in clashes with Israel soldiers [EPA]
Israeli soldiers have fired tear gas, water canon and rubber bullets at stone-throwing Palestinians in the West Bank, wounding at least 17 people, medics and security sources said.

The clashes on Friday took place near Ramallah and in Nablus to the north, as Palestinians marked 67 years since the "Nakba", or "catastrophe", that befell them when Israel was established in 1948.

At a demonstration outside Ofer military prison near Ramallah, dozens of protesters threw stones at soldiers who fired tear gas and rubber bullets at the crowds, the AFP news agency reported.

Medics said seven Palestinians were wounded in those clashes.

In a separate flare-up earlier in the West Bank city of Nablus, rubber bullets and live fire by soldiers wounded at least 10 Palestinians, security sources and witnesses said.
Israeli army clashes with Palestinians on Nakba day - Al Jazeera English
Nakba through the eyes of a child

This explains why Israel used crowd control measures

Palestinians protested, some throwing stones, before clashes with the army erupted.

a crowd of some 200 Palestinians had approached the area throwing stones and burning tyres

And then unsubstantiated false claims from

security sources and witnesses said.

according to Palestinian witnesses and security sources

More than 760,000 Palestinians, estimated today to number around 5.5 million with their descendants, fled or were driven from their homes in 1948.

I like the honest comments posted underneath the story

endri

Tomorrow the Arabs will forget the Palestinians as they always do. until the next anniversary.

Max Barry

Yesterday an article was about Assad's slaughter of 39 children and many more civilians, all just existing. Almost no comments.

Today people throwing stones are doused with water and rubber bullets and Muslims are up in arms.

Max Barry

Throwing stones will get a response every time. This was no peaceful rally.

It is your name forever.

I love it when Tinmore acts like he's concerned about "civilians" while at the same time he considers Hamas targeting and murdering innocent Israeli women and kids "justified because they are in a war zone and all of Israel is a war zone until Hamas liberates it".

You're one sick puppy Tinmore, don't even bother acting like you're human.

I love it when Tinmore acts like he's concerned about "civilians" while at the same time he considers Hamas targeting and murdering innocent Israeli women and kids "justified because they are in a war zone and all of Israel is a war zone until Hamas liberates it".

The Israelis have been murdering thousands of Palestinians women and children on a regular basis, a thousand or more just last summer. It is you that is the sick puppy.

The Israelis have been murdering thousands of Palestinians women and children on a regular basis, a thousand or more just last summer. It is you that is the sick puppy.

You keep saying that, but you never mention why Israel had to go into Gaza in the first place, over 5000+ rockets shot at Israeli cities. Until Israel and its people had enough of the Islamic terrorist animals who use their kids and women as human shields.

So fuck you, your beloved Hamas, and your stinky smelly IslamoNazi propaganda.

.........and in the WB, the PA arrest a cell of Hamas that were planning on an attack of Israel.

If Hamas is so determined to use violence, they should not be surprised when they get shot, tear gassed or arrested.

They use violence but cry foul when it is used against them.

Do produce the charge sheets for all these murders, without them you are just posting RACIST LIES

It is Israel's military attacking Palestinian civilians.

It has always been that way.

Try reading the Koran and you will see that it was IDF as police putting down a violent protest by muslim soldiers. If they didn't resort to violence then the IDF would not need to go in and stop the violence.
Who were the Palestinians violent against?

The legal land owners police force of course.

It is Israel's military attacking Palestinian civilians.

It has always been that way.

Try reading the Koran and you will see that it was IDF as police putting down a violent protest by muslim soldiers. If they didn't resort to violence then the IDF would not need to go in and stop the violence.
Who were the Palestinians violent against?
Israelis perhaps?

Forum List

Back