Curb Your Enthusiasm

That would be nice. We're paying like $45 total for TV and internet until Christmas, then I think it goes up to like $80.

Dan said:
That would be nice. We're paying like $45 total for TV and internet until Christmas, then I think it goes up to like $80.
thats pretty good special there! i think our is around 60 for digital and internet.
i only have to pay the rentals for the cable boxes and modem. one of them is a dvr that i love! its all like 30.00. and thats including the movies we rent too.

I know I'm not the only one here who loves this show, right? New season starts Sunday, I can't wait!
Isn't it crazy it took me 16 years to discover this show?

It's cool watching the show now. So many sitcom stars from other shows were on this show. The girl from It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia. The dad on the Goldbergs. Wanda. I mean the list goes on and on. Melissa McCarthy. Seriously, I'm thinking about soooo many other famous people I don't know there names but I know them from other things. Who knew they were on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Hoping to jump start this old thread.

You can't get that price today. I pay $120 but I have DVR and On Demand and so much more.

I know I'm not the only one here who loves this show, right? New season starts Sunday, I can't wait!
You're the first one to ever talk about it.

'Curb Your Enthusiasm' To End After 12 Seasons​

The final season of Larry David's HBO sitcom is set to premiere in February.

Forum List

Back