Curb Your Enthusiasm

Zhukov said:
Dead Like Me ist kaput. Least I think it is.
thats what i was thinking too. they took the spot off of the VOD selection and there havent been too many episodes coming on. we have our DVR set up to record them automatically.
but i can find the first and second seasons though... that chick is sexy, id do her

Can I please start a thread without it turning into a love of necrophilia!? :D

Larry David is great.

"It's a Mulatto!"

"How you gonna throw the jacket at me, Larry?"

Larry David is one of the few people who I think I could watch do absolutely anything and it would be hilarious.

I loved the one where Jeff's dog is in his lap and when he stands up, he's got a boner.

And the one with the weatherman, where Larry thinks the weatherman is predicting rain so he can get the golf course to himself.

"There's a jetstream coming in from the north!"
"Yeah, there's a jetstream of bullshit coming out of your mouth!"

Dan said:
Can I please start a thread without it turning into a love of necrophilia!? :D

Larry David is one of the few people who I think I could watch do absolutely anything and it would be hilarious.

I loved the one where Jeff's dog is in his lap and when he stands up, he's got a boner.

And the one with the weatherman, where Larry thinks the weatherman is predicting rain so he can get the golf course to himself.

"There's a jetstream coming in from the north!"
"Yeah, there's a jetstream of bullshit coming out of your mouth!"

see, now im going to have to get into VOD and see one of them.

Definitely check it out, I think you might like it.

The best way I could describe it is it's like Seinfeld, if George was the main character. Basically, this guy mostly means well, but he always screws everything up and ends up getting himself into really bad or awkward situations.

For example, there was an episode where his wife's aunt kills herself. All of her family comes to stay with them and they ask Larry to put the obituary in the paper. One of the things he puts in the obituary is that she was a "beloved aunt", but there's a typo that replaces the "a" in aunt with a "c". And that's not even halfway through the episode.

i watched episode 31 i think it was... where mel brooks hits him in the head with a door then offers him the lead in some broadway play.
wasnt exactly my cup of tea. but the lesbian that was roughing him up was slightly amusing...lol

Zhukov said:
Look for the Krazy Eyez Killa episode.
just flipped through the listing of them and that one isnt in there. ill try another one later on, see if that one was just a dud

The Mel Brooks-Producer episode is actually like 4 parts that ends the season.

Krazy Eyez was season 3, if that helps you find it.

And I'll warn you, Curb Your Enthusiasm is definetely not for everyone. You either love it or you just plain can't stand it.

Zhukov said:
The Mel Brooks-Producer episode is actually like 4 parts that ends the season.

Krazy Eyez was season 3, if that helps you find it.

And I'll warn you, Curb Your Enthusiasm is definetely not for everyone. You either love it or you just plain can't stand it.
well my vod starts at 31 so unless they pull up some re-runs i probably wont see them.

as far as love ot or cant stand it, im still undecided.

The Producers thing was actually an arch that lasted the entire season. Johnney, the one you saw isn't too good. If you have the same On Demand stuff as me, look for Ben's Birthday Party, that one's pretty good. I'll check later and see if I can find some other good ones.

I don't know, Johnney, something tells me you're not going to get into Curb too much.

Anyway, I checked On Demand, watch either episode 34, 35, or 36, those are the best of the season that's on there now.

Forum List

Back