Cuomo Supports Baby Murder in 9th Month

If the mother’s life is at stake . Forget the that major piece of the story?

You mean if the woman says she will kill herself if she can't have an abortion?

Yep, sounds about right.

But when I consider what happened with the abortion doctor Gosnell, I'm not sure it matters what the laws are. As we see with Gosnell, the Dims fallow the abortion laws like they do the immigration laws.

That's right, they just ignore them and do their own thing.
Idiot.

I just love conversing with Dims.

So where is your drum sonny?

drumme-boy.jpg
I used to think you were just playing stupid, but now I know you just actually are stupid.

Yep, sounds about right.

But when I consider what happened with the abortion doctor Gosnell, I'm not sure it matters what the laws are. As we see with Gosnell, the Dims fallow the abortion laws like they do the immigration laws.

Which is a load of bullshit in the first place because you need to lie to look good I suppose but you need to read your history a little closer to find that the dems have had the same sort of border security as Trump has had...Duh

Yep, sounds about right.

Which is a load of bullshit in the first place because you need to lie to look good I suppose but you need to read your history a little closer to find that the dems have had the same sort of border security as Trump has had...Duh

Catch and release?

Sanctuary cities?

Excuse me, where is that in the Federal immigration law dolt?

It seems like one of the monumental happenings during Trump's Presidency do far is how the Democrats have so completely 'come out of the closet' to expose how corrupt, how unethical, how immoral, how uncivil, how violently intolerant, how dishonest, how seditious, how criminal, how partisan they truly are....how they no longer care who knows 'it' and are just publicly showing who they are now.

Cuomo Supports Baby Murder in 9th Month
So does Trump.

So that’s why he speaks out against abortion now?

Just the false dichotomy of the left. "We hate Trump he is anti-choice..but you people should accept that Trump is pro-abortion". Its a mind game to demoralize you.

The degree of cognitive dissonance required to be a liberal is astounding.

Trump is a liberal pretending to be a conservative. And he has shown over and over again he is saying the things a liberal thinks conservatives believe. That's why he kept blowing his "pro-life" answers when he began his journey to scam you retards. Trump never had a pro-life thought in his head.

After Trump registered as a Republican and announced he was running for President, you could see the chameleon huckster change his colors in real time in his natural habitat, television:

TAPPER: Let me ask you about a few social issues because they haven't been issues you have been talking about for several years. I know you're opposed to abortion.

TRUMP: Right. I'm Pro-Choice.

TAPPER: You're pro-choice or pro-life?

TRUMP: I'm pro-life. I'm sorry.

As those of you who have been on this forum a while know, I am pro-life, and always have been. Let me ask all of you pro-lifers out there something. Have you EVER in your life accidentally identified yourself as pro-choice?

Me, neither.

And was it a Freudian slip when he apologized for being pro-life? “I’m pro-life. I’m sorry.”

Having been “very pro-choice” all his life, it was not surprising this huckster a few months later completely fumbled a fundamental question about the abortion issue. When asked if women should be punished for getting an abortion, Trump gave five different answers in three days!

Face it. On the abortion issue, Donald Trump is a far left liberal faking he is pro-life…and you know it.

Before:
ohqz2w.jpg

I'm very pro-choice. Right up to the ninth month of pregnancy. I have New York values.

After:
28rkqyu.jpg

Those bitches who abort should go to prison.

Is handed a note:
296lt3c.jpg

Things are unclear.

Is handed another note:
sdl4zc.jpg

D. The woman is a victim. Final answer.

I don’t care about his thoughts. I care about his actions. And I’m as happy with his judicial picks as pro-abortion loons are unhappy.

Give an example of a medical condition where a pregnancy in the 9th month needs to be terminated in order to save the life of a mother.
I think it's pretty self explanatory, you moron.

If a doctor deems the mother's life is at risk, and terminating the pregnancy is the only way to save her life, then the pregnancy can be legally terminated.

Would you prefer the woman dies?

Give an example of such a risky condition wherein birthing the baby is less risky than killing it.

That piece of the story is how the old law was if the mother's life was at stake. The new law is if the mother's health is at stake. Mom could claim a headache or a nervous twitch impacting her health to kill her baby.

Give an example of a medical condition where a pregnancy in the 9th month needs to be terminated in order to save the life of a mother.
I think it's pretty self explanatory, you moron.

If a doctor deems the mother's life is at risk, and terminating the pregnancy is the only way to save her life, then the pregnancy can be legally terminated.

Would you prefer the woman dies?

Give an example of such a risky condition wherein birthing the baby is less risky than killing it.
I'm not qualified to make those specific decisions. That is the job of a doctor, so if you are so concerned about it, go ask a doctor.

Now answer my question.

That piece of the story is how the old law was if the mother's life was at stake. The new law is if the mother's health is at stake. Mom could claim a headache or a nervous twitch impacting her health to kill her baby.

Prove it, where in the law does it say that a headache or nervous twitch is enough to terminate a late term pregnancy?

Is the right completely unable to fully consume and understand Cuomo's complete quote or do they just continue to lie to us, each other, themselves?

Is the right completely unable to fully consume and understand Cuomo's complete quote or do they just continue to lie to us, each other, themselves?
You mean like the lies and derangement the ABNORMALS have about the Covington kids...so much so that they. Are calling for death to the boy smiling!

You mean like the lies and derangement the ABNORMALS have about the Covington kids...so much so that they. Are calling for death to the boy smiling!

I guess you answered my question. Thanks for proving me right.

And thanks for agreeing that DemonRATS definitely lie, and bring HATE to a new high for a non story!

When you open up the death camps you will have kangaroo courts making sure that perfect English and words were used to the condemned. You will write in in blood. Those kids did nothing wrong.

And thanks for agreeing that DemonRATS definitely lie, and bring HATE to a new high for a non story!

I didn't. You guys just can't help but lie.

Gone are the days when the pro-choice mantra was to keep abortion safe, legal and rare. The Reproductive Health Act, which is on its way to passage in New York, would repeal numerous provisions intended to protect women and maximize their health, restricting the legal options of women coerced into abortion and eliminating provisions intended to provide medical care and legal protection to babies mistakenly born alive following failed abortions.

Let’s be clear: The RHA is not a simple codification of Roe v. Wade, as advocates claim. Rather, the legislation has components that should be disturbing to pro-choice and pro-life individuals alike...

Read more at nydailynews.com ...

Forum List

Back