Cuomo Supports Baby Murder in 9th Month

Torturing babies to death gives the Left sexual gratification.

I doubt that's it. At least I certainly hope not.
I heard that super wealthy Elites were using the babies tissue for stem cell research and other bodily fluids in a bid to live longer.
Who knows? A possible explanation of the dogged protection of PP by the left....maybe.
If you were in the 1% living a fantasy life like they can, would you be looking to live longer?

read this before ya hit that "Funny" button (if you can read) G'hed and hit it if ya can't.
This startup takes cash from aging adults in exchange for young people’s blood
I believe it. I believe people like Michael J. Fox and Christopher Reeve wanted that so bad for their problems. The elites though have access. And there is a market. There is nothing worse then women working in that field and their sadistic ways.

Late term abortions are the thing a woman hopes she never has to have because it means something has gone horribly, horribly wrong, and the beautiful baby she was prepared to welcome either has major medical problems, or she does. These abortioos need to be protected because they are the ones which are medically necessary. There is no "choice" involved.
God's blessings on Govenor Cuomo. God gave women free will in regards to the birth of babies, and Republicans would take it away.

"God's blessings to Cuomo"? Seriously? (If there IS a God, he's overdue to clear this mess up)
But the VAST majority of these abortions will be for "Convenience", not for medical reasons. MOST births do not result in medical emergencies. You probably don't know this, but births took place long before there were hospitals and Planned Murderhood.

If men are held legally responsible for a child's birth, why do the same men have absolutely ZERO say in their abortion?
It's the woman's body you say? What about the BABY's body? What about the man's emotional anguish?

And all Roe did was turn this local State level fight into a National one.

My view on the NY law is that it is pretty disgusting, but within the rights of the State of New York under the Constitution.

The Federal Constitution is mute on abortion, and thus it devolves to the State Legislatures to figure it out.

That being said, Cuomo should be excommunicated for his giddyness over the bill.

Agreed all the way around. Abortion is a state issue...and an unequivocal evil.

These seizures of power from the people, or the states, leave us fighting for decades. But when liberals grab any government arm they operate it like cudgel..."raw power" as justice Byron White called it. Of course the remnant of real Americans are going to fight it like hell. As we will with homosexual "marriages".

I have no issue with Same Sex Marriage as long as it's creation was done via the State legislative process. To me obergfell should have only forced other States to recognize SSM's from other States under full faith and credit.

Last edited:
https://nypost.com/2018/07/05/cuomo-wont-return-64k-in-donations-trump-gave-him
The article said the donations were from 2001 to 2009. So, this is old and Fake News

It may be "Old" news, but is it "fake" news if it actually happened ?

Is denial really a winning strategy?

If the intent was to imply that Trump supported Cuomo doing Satan's abortion at 9 month bidding by contributing $64K, yes, that's as Fake as democrats love of G-d and country. It's old fucking news: successful developer contributes to Governors campaign, pictures at 11

If the intent was to imply that Trump supported Cuomo doing Satan's abortion at 9 month bidding by contributing $64K, yes, that's as Fake as democrats love of G-d and country. It's old fucking news: successful developer contributes to Governors campaign, pictures at 11

ok...but...
Cuomo back then was the same Cuomo today.
And Trump did support his campaign. FACT.

At the very least, that would make Trump either ignorant of Cuomo's history or willing to ignore it.
Either should have one questioning his character. He was a NewYork Democrat LONG before he conveniently jumped ship to run as a "Republican".

Just sayin. Who have we put our faith in to be the champion of REPUBLICAN VALUES...A life long NewYork DEMOCRAT? Are "WE" crazy?

If Trump is the absolute best there is....we're F'kd

I believe I have eviscerated you, but thank you for trying.
Try again if you like.
It doesn't matter what you believe and why would I 'try again' ?
I answered your question.

Actually, you did exactly what I wanted.....to eviscerate any attempt to justify abortion.

Too bad you don't understand the trap you fell into.

Witness is dismissed.

afb012819dAPR20190128024518.jpg

Forum List

Back