Cry Us a River, Marco

Obama was busy meeting with "Young Hollywood".

He gave more time to those 25 important people than he has House Republicans since elected.

We all know why Obama didn't call Rubio. It was a deliberate attempt to manipulate minorities into believing that the Dems give a shit about them. Unlike Dems, I don't think minorities are dumb enough to see this for what it was. Blatant vote buying.

I disagree. Do republicans try to manipulate minorities and the majority of "rural" white voters as well? It's not about "minorities being dumb", it's about what they see what republicans want to do or not to do with them.

I love the branding. We are all white. No variation in backgrounds apparently to the "Holder types". Coming from Iceland or the Ukraine or Spain, we are just "white" in your eyes.

Talk about racist. And now we "whites" are rural as well. Equals in your brain "dumb fucks".
This is getting better by the minute.

Rubio:
"When the junior senator from Florida heard the White House's announcement Friday, he had one question, "Why wouldn't someone [from the White House] call me?"

Why would they call his ass in the first place, who in the hell is he?

Rubio:
"I'm trying to find a solution here not a talking point. I'm trying to find an answer here, not a bumper-sticker slogan," Rubio told Muir in the Friday interview. "The president's is a two-year solution that expires after two years and does not really solve this in a lasting way. It just gets him through the election. ... The White House never called us about this.

Who cares if it's two years? If Obama is re-elected, he can extend it, if he's not re-elected then Rubio and the republicans can make it into law(snicker) . Or if he's re-elected they can have a bi-partisan solution to this issue. In short Rubio is being a "drama queen".

He thinks the president needs to call the Latino in congress before making his decision? Don't think so. Especially one who wants to get rid of medicaid/medicare/social security and have the family take care of their own elderly.

This guy is really stupid, like Rick Perry stupid.

He thinks the president needs to call the Latino in congress before making his decision? Don't think so. Especially one who wants to get rid of medicaid/medicare/social security and have the family take care of their own elderly.

Dems again in 2010.

Rubio:
"When the junior senator from Florida heard the White House's announcement Friday, he had one question, "Why wouldn't someone [from the White House] call me?"

Rubio:
"I'm trying to find a solution here not a talking point. I'm trying to find an answer here, not a bumper-sticker slogan," Rubio told Muir in the Friday interview. ]The president's is a two-year solution that expires after two years and does not really solve this in a lasting way. It just gets him through the election. ... The White House never called us about this.

Who cares if it's two years? If Obama is re-elected, he can extend it, if he's not re-elected then Rubio and the republicans can make it into law(snicker) . Or if he's re-elected they can have a bi-partisan solution to this issue. In short Rubio is being a "drama queen".

I thought Rubio's message was far from being that of a "drama queen", he understands exactly what Mr. Soetoro is up to... "A bumper-sticker slogan" ... Translation: Playing Politics with people's lives for Votes, without a clear solution to the problem. The divider in chief does nothing more than create rifts between the races, between the classes. The "Commander in Choom" IS the ultimate racist, if you look at his record of division along racial lines. I'll ask the same question "in part" Obama once asked of Reverend Wright... Respect for the office of the Presidency... "Where you at?"

Last edited:
Rubio has lied about how he came to be in this country. He has lied about other things as well. He's not to be trusted and so should not be considered as a worthwhile speaker for this issue.

OTOH, he's perfect for Mr Etch A Sketch.

The left are apparently very scared of bipartisanship. Hmmm, I wonder why that would be?

Really? Really? LOL, this coming from the party who kisses the ass of the guy who saidthat he wants Obama to fail. Thanks for the laugh!

You're better than this. Leave the Hannity shit behind. Argue and banter. This is an awesome board.

Great posters here. I have my moments too. :D rdean comes to mind. ok franco too. ok lakhota oh and then there's...

luddly who the hell calls themselves luddly. ok you get me drift. I'm glad to see you btw.You really are a good debater. So kick it up.

yours.
td

Rubio has lied about how he came to be in this country. He has lied about other things as well. He's not to be trusted and so should not be considered as a worthwhile speaker for this issue.

OTOH, he's perfect for Mr Etch A Sketch.

Obama has lied about all those things and more. And you still believe every word he says.

We all know why Obama didn't call Rubio. It was a deliberate attempt to manipulate minorities into believing that the Dems give a shit about them. Unlike Dems, I don't think minorities are dumb enough to see this for what it was. Blatant vote buying.

You really don't pay much attention outside of Limbaughland, do you?

As I have stated, on numerous occasions, I'm not a listener of Limbaugh, nor am I a Fox News viewer. I can form opinions from facts all by myself... you should try it sometime, it's very liberating.

Obama did this purely for political point scoring... and, frankly, I find manipulating minorities with such blatant disregard for those people you claim to care about to be racist.. political opportunism over people. Obama is a sick man... and so is anyone who agrees with him on this. Rubio was working on - and building consensus across the parties - for a LONG TERM solution for these kids... and Obama fucked them over for his own power games. You people (and by 'you people' I mean the hacks who unquestioningly follow that fucking egomanic like a fucking messiah) are sick freaks.
How did he "fuck them over"? This doesn't stop Rubio from "working on - and building consensus across the parties - for a LONG TERM solution for these kids..", in fact if Rubio is so "concerned" about "these kids", he should be HAPPY that this Executive Order buys him more time to formulate his plan and do it right with less pressure.

Is there anything in that Executive Order that prohibits Rubio from formulating his plan? :)

Rubio:

Rubio:
"I'm trying to find a solution here not a talking point. I'm trying to find an answer here, not a bumper-sticker slogan," Rubio told Muir in the Friday interview. ]The president's is a two-year solution that expires after two years and does not really solve this in a lasting way. It just gets him through the election. ... The White House never called us about this.

I thought Rubio's message was far from being that of a "drama queen", he understands exactly what Mr. Soetoro is up to... "A bumper-sticker slogan" ... Translation: Playing Politics with people's lives for Votes, without a clear solution to the problem. The divider in chief does nothing more than create rifts between the races, between the classes. The "Commander in Choom" IS the ultimate racist, if you look at his record of division along racial lines. I'll as the same question "in part" Obama once asked of Reverend Wright... Respect for the office of the Presidency... "Where you at?"

Holy toledo! I can't give you any more rep apparently, but what a freaking smoking post!

Kazinga! 3 quizzillion points from the russian judge!!!!

He sounds like a man who knows he's been outmaneuvered, badly.

yes he has and you've always been man who would applaud and back pedal on the fact that obama helped blow up one immigration bill by being backbiting cur, then when he had the reigns in his hands, didn't do a thing......:lol:

I disagree. Do republicans try to manipulate minorities and the majority of "rural" white voters as well? It's not about "minorities being dumb", it's about what they see what republicans want to do or not to do with them.

I love the branding. We are all white. No variation in backgrounds apparently to the "Holder types". Coming from Iceland or the Ukraine or Spain, we are just "white" in your eyes.

Talk about racist. And now we "whites" are rural as well. Equals in your brain "dumb fucks".
This is getting better by the minute.

I asked a question, you added a bunch of DUMB assertions to it. When Palin said this is the "real America" to a MAJORITY(if not all) white rural people, that's not pandering to rural people who are White?

What are the "Holder types"? :lol:

Rubio:

Rubio:
"I'm trying to find a solution here not a talking point. I'm trying to find an answer here, not a bumper-sticker slogan," Rubio told Muir in the Friday interview. "The president's is a two-year solution that expires after two years and does not really solve this in a lasting way. It just gets him through the election. ... The White House never called us about this.

No, he thought that a President who wanted to genuinely find a solution to the issue would have called the Senator who's been busting his hump trying to build a bipartisan, long term, permanent solution for these kids.

Apparently, your President would rather throw the hispanic kids under a buss in the interests of his re-election. I find that sickening. Manipulating minorities... so disrespect
ful... and downright racist.

Rubio:

Rubio:

Excellent points!!!

He's right.
This White House does not understand consensus-building or compromise. It proceeds to act in whatever way it wants.
Rubio is very concerned with immigration and actually passing some kind of bill would be easier with his input.
But the Obamoids don't want to pass bills. They want to rule with absolute power.

And btw, why do you hate Hispanics?

What compromise? The Republicans have repeatedly stated they're not interested in any sort of compromise.

He sounds like a man who knows he's been outmaneuvered, badly.

No, he really doesn't.
He sounds like someone who thinks Obama is interested in a long term solution to a real problem, rather than just trying to buy votes. Maybe it's disillusionment?

There is no long-term solution to the problem. There are enough Republican senators who are so militantly anti-immigrant that moving legislation isn't possible. Look at the bipartisan immigration reform plan that crashed in 2006.

Rubio:

Rubio:

No, he thought that a President who wanted to genuinely find a solution to the issue would have called the Senator who's been busting his hump trying to build a bipartisan, long term, permanent solution for these kids.

Apparently, your President would rather throw the hispanic kids under a buss in the interests of his re-election. I find that sickening. Manipulating minorities... so disrespect
ful... and downright racist.

He can still work on it. Nobody is stopping Rubio in fact, the president invited them to continue.

He sounds like someone who thinks Obama is interested in a long term solution to a real problem, rather than just trying to buy votes. Maybe it's disillusionment?

No, he doesn't. That's why he's abandoning his alleged attempt to give Obama's policy a statutory basis.

Empty posturing doesn't look as good next to substantive action. Thus no more need for his non-existent bill. This is the sound of a man who's been outmaneuvered.

The only one empty posturing here is Obama. He has confirmed his reputation as a tyrant, and highlighted his inability to work with Congress, even one dominated by his party.
His "solution" is temporary and will be blocked by court action anyway.

The word "tyrant" has been defined down to nothing.

You really don't pay much attention outside of Limbaughland, do you?

As I have stated, on numerous occasions, I'm not a listener of Limbaugh, nor am I a Fox News viewer. I can form opinions from facts all by myself... you should try it sometime, it's very liberating.

Obama did this purely for political point scoring... and, frankly, I find manipulating minorities with such blatant disregard for those people you claim to care about to be racist.. political opportunism over people. Obama is a sick man... and so is anyone who agrees with him on this. Rubio was working on - and building consensus across the parties - for a LONG TERM solution for these kids... and Obama fucked them over for his own power games. You people (and by 'you people' I mean the hacks who unquestioningly follow that fucking egomanic like a fucking messiah) are sick freaks.

Well, a couple of things,

First of all, I was mainly referring to when you said, "I don't think minorities are dumb enough to see this for what it was." Our "Lamestream Media" has been reporting that this move is a big hit with Hispanics all around. Plus, two very prominent and respected members of Spanish-language media have endorsed Pres. Obama's move and one his reelection to boot.

As for the move being a blatant attempt at "vote-buying", you could just as easily say that about Rubio's own attempt at a DREAM Act, which, as already pointed out, was a non-starter with his own party. Maybe with a Republican Adminstration in power that nativist crap would go right out the window, but right now there's no "concensus" to be had as far as his own party is concerned.

As for the rest, well, I'll just say "You can cry us a river too, toots". It was both good political maneuvering AND good policy, however long- or short-term.

Forum List

Back