Cry Us a River, Marco

We all know why Obama didn't call Rubio. It was a deliberate attempt to manipulate minorities into believing that the Dems give a shit about them. Unlike Dems, I don't think minorities are dumb enough to see this for what it was. Blatant vote buying.

You really don't pay much attention outside of Limbaughland, do you?

Yeah...The pat lib response. "You listen to rush, watch fox news"....
Better than that sanitized pro lib nonsense you lefties watch on the Alphabets, MSNBC or CNN..
MSNBC's ratings are so low, the service nearly falls to "niche channel" status.
CNN gets about 50k viewers...Per DAY. That's about 25% of their avg viewership of 4 years ago......Pfffffffffffffffffffffft.....Garbage.

Is that why poll after poll shows majority support for the DREAM Act?

It even had a majority in the Senate last go-around when it got 55 votes. Obviously in a majoritarian body (like Pelosi's House, where it did pass last go-around) that would be a handy victory.

The Right is painted into a corner here because their hardline position on immigration is all but politically suicidal if Romney holds to it.

Nope... Not in the least. All Romney has to do, is sit back and watch from the sidelines, while Mr. Soetoro ALIENATES all those who believe in securing our Borders... Which... Come November, you will find are quite a few.

And I can find poll after poll that disagree with you, but who cares which partisan hack site it comes from?
Poll Shows Most Voters Do Not Support DREAM Act and Oppose Using Lame Duck Session to Pass It | Illegal Immigration Statistics
You will also find the majority favor securing the borders BEFORE any Amnesty Legislation is passed.
Fox News Poll: Secure the Border First | Fox News

You're better than this. Leave the Hannity shit behind. Argue and banter. This is an awesome board.

Great posters here. I have my moments too. :D rdean comes to mind. ok franco too. ok lakhota oh and then there's...

luddly who the hell calls themselves luddly. ok you get me drift. I'm glad to see you btw.You really are a good debater. So kick it up.

yours.
td

You know I was referring to Limbaugh right? You have to agree that there aren't many republicans who want a really "bipartisan" effort with Obama. I will agree that the reverse is true as well.

This is why I like you. You debate. Worse case scenario is we beat the crap out of each other before we hit preview.

:D

You know it! Right back at ya! :)

I thought Rubio's message was far from being that of a "drama queen", he understands exactly what Mr. Soetoro is up to... "A bumper-sticker slogan" ... Translation: Playing Politics with people's lives for Votes, without a clear solution to the problem. The divider in chief does nothing more than create rifts between the races, between the classes. The "Commander in Choom" IS the ultimate racist, if you look at his record of division along racial lines. I'll ask the same question "in part" Obama once asked of Reverend Wright... Respect for the office of the Presidency... "Where you at?"

Thanks for the laugh with that "soetero" bullshit. How is he ALLEGEDLY "causing a rift between the races"? Wasn't your boy Rubio trying to formulate a similar option? Was that going to "create a rift between the races"?

It will only cause a rift with the racist BIGOTS, it's certainly not causing a rift with me. In short speak for yourself and the people who "think" like you.

I do speak for myself, based on observations of FACTS... You might try individual thought sometime, rather than blindly following your "chosen one". Rubio, is not "my boy", I simply understand what Rubio is saying in his "bumper-sticker slogan" remark. Barry has consistently driven divides between the Rich, Poor, and Middle Class. Barry has divided people who believe in deportation, with those who desire amnesty. The list goes, on and on. In case you haven't heard... Because you believe that Illegal Aliens are draining our resources, and believe that the rule of Law should be upheld... Does NOT make you a racist.

I do speak for myself, the fact that you use the "soetero" and "chosen one" bullshit descriptions demonstrates that you parrot the ideas, slogans, and thoughts from the Limbaughtards and Hannitards. How has Obama "consistently driven divides between the Rich, Poor, and Middle Class."?
Do you see how dramatic you are getting? When you say this;"Barry has divided people who believe in deportation, with those who desire amnesty. ", what in the heck are you talking about? People believe in different things, if we all believed in the same thing we would only have one party and one candidate. What Administration has been responsible for deporting more illegal aliens than Obama's?

We all know why Obama didn't call Rubio. It was a deliberate attempt to manipulate minorities into believing that the Dems give a shit about them. Unlike Dems, I don't think minorities are dumb enough to see this for what it was. Blatant vote buying.

You really don't pay much attention outside of Limbaughland, do you?

Yeah...The pat lib response. "You listen to rush, watch fox news"....
Better than that sanitized pro lib nonsense you lefties watch on the Alphabets, MSNBC or CNN..
MSNBC's ratings are so low, the service nearly falls to "niche channel" status.
CNN gets about 50k viewers...Per DAY. That's about 25% of their avg viewership of 4 years ago......Pfffffffffffffffffffffft.....Garbage.

See my response to her response.

Nope... Not in the least. All Romney has to do, is sit back and watch from the sidelines, while Mr. Soetoro ALIENATES all those who believe in securing our Borders... Which... Come November, you will find are quite a few.

And I can find poll after poll that disagree with you, but who cares which partisan hack site it comes from?
Poll Shows Most Voters Do Not Support DREAM Act and Oppose Using Lame Duck Session to Pass It | Illegal Immigration Statistics
You will also find the majority favor securing the borders BEFORE any Amnesty Legislation is passed.
Fox News Poll: Secure the Border First | Fox News

Well, geez, I guess you don't really have any more basis for YOUR assertion then, do you...

We always knew Obama wasn't interested in working with Congress or bipartisanship unless it comes from him..

I think the people will see this for what it is, it's all one big game for Obama, whether it's good for this country and US CITIZENS..

We always knew Obama wasn't interested in working with Congress or bipartisanship unless it comes from him..

I think the people will see this for what it is, it's all one big game for Obama, whether it's good for this country and US CITIZENS..

LOL, can you name some representatives from your party who wanted to work with Obama and a have a mutually beneficial relationship? :)

LOL, can you name some representatives from your party who wanted to work with Obama and a have a mutually beneficial relationship? :)

Obama is THE FRIGGEN PRESIDENT...he's SUPPOSE to act like one, not someone who stomps his feet when he doesn't always get his way..then decides to be a snake and play, I'll show them......that's why he's been a piss poor LEADER

but his base sure eats it up, as we can see from this thread

Obama is THE FRIGGEN PRESIDENT...he's SUPPOSE to act like one, not someone who stomps his feet when he doesn't always get his way..then decides to be a snake and play, I'll show them......that's why he's been a piss poor LEADER

What you mean he's supposed to roll over for the "loyal oppostion" when they stamp their feet when they don't get their way, which lately is just about every day over some stupid shit or another.

Please, just spare us.

What you mean he's supposed to roll over for the "loyal oppostion" when they stamp their feet when they don't get their way, which lately is just about every day over some stupid shit or another.

Please, just spare us.

no matter, November soon enough

So, in short, you really can't name a representative from your party who wanted to try to have a mutually beneficial bi-partisan relationship with the President? The problem with many representatives from your party, is that they let talk radio jockeys dictate their actions. Sad really....................... :lol:

So, in short, you really can't name a representative from your party who wanted to try to have a mutually beneficial bi-partisan relationship with the President? The problem with many representatives from your party, is that they let talk radio jockeys dictate their actions. Sad really....................... :lol:

oh my gawd, do you people ever have any new lines? If it's not Fox news, it's Rush Limbaugh...SO boring and stale...YAWN

It even had a majority in the Senate last go-around when it got 55 votes. Obviously in a majoritarian body (like Pelosi's House, where it did pass last go-around) that would be a handy victory.

Polls?...Come on now....Do you really think Americans who struggle to get their kids through college are going to find popular a law that offers the kids of illegals a free ride?
That when seats in colleges and universities are hard to some by?
Please.
Those polls, tell WHO do the pollsters ask? What sort of questions are asked?
Look, polls are for the uninformed. Polls are unscientific. Usually the questions are worded and asked in such a manner so as to elicit a predetermined response. Polls are at best unreliable.
Polls are for the weak of mind, lazy people who don't take the time to study or even concern themselves with an issue.
What's really scary is that some of these people vote.

Polls?...Come on now....Do you really think Americans who struggle to get their kids through college are going to find popular a law that offers the kids of illegals a free ride?
Please.
Look, polls are for the uninformed. Polls are unscientific. Usually the questions are worded and asked in such a manner so as to elicit a predetermined response. Polls are at best unreliable.
Polls are for the weak of mind, lazy people who don't take the time to study or even concern themselves with an issue.

They don't care, all they care about is this was some big WIN for Obama, we'll see if the people agree soon enough

oh my gawd, do you people ever have any new lines? If it's not Fox news, it's Rush Limbaugh...SO boring and stale...YAWN

Once again, you find some "excuse" to deflect and avoid answering the original question! :lol:
Here's the question again: "LOL, can you name some representatives from your party who wanted to work with Obama and a have a mutually beneficial relationship?" :)

Please.

They don't care, all they care about is this was some big WIN for Obama, we'll see if the people agree soon enough

What you people want, a big loss or a big WIN for Romney?

Yeah right. Where you get tripe from is a mystery.
Incidents where Obama has shown anger....And acted not as the Chief Executive should, but as a ruler would..
The incident where Obama said, "the Cambridge police acted stupidly".
"I will step on the throats of the oil industry".
or this hissy fit....Barack Obama finding out 'whose ass to kick' over oil spill | Environment | guardian.co.uk.

Obama has been caught acting in an "un-Presidential" manner many times.
He has breached Presidential protocol on numerous occasions. Perhaps the most infamous incident where he bowed to the leader of another nation...What's next Barack, "flag dipping"?
Now, why on earth should anyone from the GOP want to work with Obama when he has clear and obvious disdain for the GOP.....

Thanks for the laugh with that "soetero" bullshit. How is he ALLEGEDLY "causing a rift between the races"? Wasn't your boy Rubio trying to formulate a similar option? Was that going to "create a rift between the races"?

It will only cause a rift with the racist BIGOTS, it's certainly not causing a rift with me. In short speak for yourself and the people who "think" like you.

I do speak for myself, based on observations of FACTS... You might try individual thought sometime, rather than blindly following your "chosen one". Rubio, is not "my boy", I simply understand what Rubio is saying in his "bumper-sticker slogan" remark. Barry has consistently driven divides between the Rich, Poor, and Middle Class. Barry has divided people who believe in deportation, with those who desire amnesty. The list goes, on and on. In case you haven't heard... Because you believe that Illegal Aliens are draining our resources, and believe that the rule of Law should be upheld... Does NOT make you a racist.

I do speak for myself, the fact that you use the "soetero" and "chosen one" bullshit descriptions demonstrates that you parrot the ideas, slogans, and thoughts from the Limbaughtards and Hannitards. How has Obama "consistently driven divides between the Rich, Poor, and Middle Class."?
Do you see how dramatic you are getting? When you say this;"Barry has divided people who believe in deportation, with those who desire amnesty. ", what in the heck are you talking about? People believe in different things, if we all believed in the same thing we would only have one party and one candidate. What Administration has been responsible for deporting more illegal aliens than Obama's?

Why does calling Barry Soetoro by his real name offend you? And I've been calling him him that for years... Hardly Bullshit. I'm not going to sit here and explain to you in depth how the "Divider in Chief"... "Divides". There are a million threads here alone that could outline that for you if you chose to believe it. Do I really need to explain it to you? I was pretty direct in what I was saying. and I even thought that I kept it simple enough for you to grasp the concept without being dramatic (see highlight above) ... Maybe not. Bottom line is it comes down to what you choose to believe. Which party you choose to support based on your beliefs. My beliefs, and opinions are based on "facts and my own Morality", not arbitrarily on the false dreams of "hope and change". As for the Soetoro Administration "deporting" illegals, Barry has fought States "tooth and nail" when they desire to uphold the Law by deporting Illegals... That IS a fact. Here's one... Obama vs. Arizona: The President is fighting a reckless war that will backfire politically - New York Daily News

Forum List

Back