Cry Us a River, Marco

Rubio:
"When the junior senator from Florida heard the White House's announcement Friday, he had one question, "Why wouldn't someone [from the White House] call me?"

Why would they call his ass in the first place, who in the hell is he?

Rubio:
"I'm trying to find a solution here not a talking point. I'm trying to find an answer here, not a bumper-sticker slogan," Rubio told Muir in the Friday interview. ]The president's is a two-year solution that expires after two years and does not really solve this in a lasting way. It just gets him through the election. ... The White House never called us about this.

Who cares if it's two years? If Obama is re-elected, he can extend it, if he's not re-elected then Rubio and the republicans can make it into law(snicker) . Or if he's re-elected they can have a bi-partisan solution to this issue. In short Rubio is being a "drama queen".

I thought Rubio's message was far from being that of a "drama queen", he understands exactly what Mr. Soetoro is up to... "A bumper-sticker slogan" ... Translation: Playing Politics with people's lives for Votes, without a clear solution to the problem. The divider in chief does nothing more than create rifts between the races, between the classes. The "Commander in Choom" IS the ultimate racist, if you look at his record of division along racial lines. I'll ask the same question "in part" Obama once asked of Reverend Wright... Respect for the office of the Presidency... "Where you at?"

Thanks for the laugh with that "soetero" bullshit. How is he ALLEGEDLY "causing a rift between the races"? Wasn't your boy Rubio trying to formulate a similar option? Was that going to "create a rift between the races"?

It will only cause a rift with the racist BIGOTS, it's certainly not causing a rift with me. In short speak for yourself and the people who "think" like you.

Rubio:
"When the junior senator from Florida heard the White House's announcement Friday, he had one question, "Why wouldn't someone [from the White House] call me?"

Rubio:
"I'm trying to find a solution here not a talking point. I'm trying to find an answer here, not a bumper-sticker slogan," Rubio told Muir in the Friday interview. "The president's is a two-year solution that expires after two years and does not really solve this in a lasting way. It just gets him through the election. ... The White House never called us about this.

Who cares if it's two years? If Obama is re-elected, he can extend it, if he's not re-elected then Rubio and the republicans can make it into law(snicker) . Or if he's re-elected they can have a bi-partisan solution to this issue. In short Rubio is being a "drama queen".

He thinks the president needs to call the Latino in congress before making his decision? Don't think so. Especially one who wants to get rid of medicaid/medicare/social security and have the family take care of their own elderly.

This guy is really stupid, like Rick Perry stupid.

Nah, he's not stupid, just trying to help out his own party as best as he can, which in this case doesn't appear to be very well.

We all know why Obama didn't call Rubio. It was a deliberate attempt to manipulate minorities into believing that the Dems give a shit about them. Unlike Dems, I don't think minorities are dumb enough to see this for what it was. Blatant vote buying.

Too bad Romney put those votes up for sale when did his Joe Arpaio impersonation during the primaries,

when HE was trying to buy votes amongst the hardliners on the right.

Rubio:

Rubio:
"I'm trying to find a solution here not a talking point. I'm trying to find an answer here, not a bumper-sticker slogan," Rubio told Muir in the Friday interview. "The president's is a two-year solution that expires after two years and does not really solve this in a lasting way. It just gets him through the election. ... The White House never called us about this.

He thinks the president needs to call the Latino in congress before making his decision? Don't think so. Especially one who wants to get rid of medicaid/medicare/social security and have the family take care of their own elderly.

Nah, he's not stupid, just trying to help out his own party as best as he can, which in this case doesn't appear to be very well.

The more he steps into the limelight, you will see that he really is.

We all know why Obama didn't call Rubio. It was a deliberate attempt to manipulate minorities into believing that the Dems give a shit about them. Unlike Dems, I don't think minorities are dumb enough to see this for what it was. Blatant vote buying.

You really don't pay much attention outside of Limbaughland, do you?

As I have stated, on numerous occasions, I'm not a listener of Limbaugh, nor am I a Fox News viewer. I can form opinions from facts all by myself... you should try it sometime, it's very liberating.

And yet you can't name the sources you allegedly get your 'facts' from.

Rubio:

Rubio:
"I'm trying to find a solution here not a talking point. I'm trying to find an answer here, not a bumper-sticker slogan," Rubio told Muir in the Friday interview. ]The president's is a two-year solution that expires after two years and does not really solve this in a lasting way. It just gets him through the election. ... The White House never called us about this.

I thought Rubio's message was far from being that of a "drama queen", he understands exactly what Mr. Soetoro is up to... "A bumper-sticker slogan" ... Translation: Playing Politics with people's lives for Votes, without a clear solution to the problem. The divider in chief does nothing more than create rifts between the races, between the classes. The "Commander in Choom" IS the ultimate racist, if you look at his record of division along racial lines. I'll ask the same question "in part" Obama once asked of Reverend Wright... Respect for the office of the Presidency... "Where you at?"

Thanks for the laugh with that "soetero" bullshit. How is he ALLEGEDLY "causing a rift between the races"? Wasn't your boy Rubio trying to formulate a similar option? Was that going to "create a rift between the races"?

It will only cause a rift with the racist BIGOTS, it's certainly not causing a rift with me. In short speak for yourself and the people who "think" like you.

The Right is painted into a corner here because their hardline position on immigration is all but politically suicidal if Romney holds to it.

The left are apparently very scared of bipartisanship. Hmmm, I wonder why that would be?

Really? Really? LOL, this coming from the party who kisses the ass of the guy who saidthat he wants Obama to fail. Thanks for the laugh!

You're better than this. Leave the Hannity shit behind. Argue and banter. This is an awesome board.

Great posters here. I have my moments too. :D rdean comes to mind. ok franco too. ok lakhota oh and then there's...

luddly who the hell calls themselves luddly. ok you get me drift. I'm glad to see you btw.You really are a good debater. So kick it up.

yours.
td

You know I was referring to Limbaugh right? You have to agree that there aren't many republicans who want a really "bipartisan" effort with Obama. I will agree that the reverse is true as well.

The more he steps into the limelight, you will see that he really is.

Here's to hoping you're right. :beer:

I disagree. Do republicans try to manipulate minorities and the majority of "rural" white voters as well? It's not about "minorities being dumb", it's about what they see what republicans want to do or not to do with them.

I love the branding. We are all white. No variation in backgrounds apparently to the "Holder types". Coming from Iceland or the Ukraine or Spain, we are just "white" in your eyes.

Talk about racist. And now we "whites" are rural as well. Equals in your brain "dumb fucks".
This is getting better by the minute.

I asked a question, you added a bunch of DUMB assertions to it. When Palin said this is the "real America" to a MAJORITY(if not all) white rural people, that's not pandering to rural people who are White?

What are the "Holder types"? :lol:

You know me man. You know when iI talk about the Holder types. Stereotypes go both ways don't they now.

I've never seen it like in the states though. Crazy racist shit you got on your hands. I don't understand it at all.

Trinity is my grandaughter. Jump up. She's my most wonderful gorgeous soul that is part of me and trinidad. We're some white, she's some black.

I don't understand it at all. I don't understand the hate.

Rubio:

Rubio:

I thought Rubio's message was far from being that of a "drama queen", he understands exactly what Mr. Soetoro is up to... "A bumper-sticker slogan" ... Translation: Playing Politics with people's lives for Votes, without a clear solution to the problem. The divider in chief does nothing more than create rifts between the races, between the classes. The "Commander in Choom" IS the ultimate racist, if you look at his record of division along racial lines. I'll as the same question "in part" Obama once asked of Reverend Wright... Respect for the office of the Presidency... "Where you at?"

Holy toledo! I can't give you any more rep apparently, but what a freaking smoking post!

Kazinga! 3 quizzillion points from the russian judge!!!!

:lol:

I am glad to see you here too Tiny.

No, he thought that a President who wanted to genuinely find a solution to the issue would have called the Senator who's been busting his hump trying to build a bipartisan, long term, permanent solution for these kids.

Apparently, your President would rather throw the hispanic kids under a buss in the interests of his re-election. I find that sickening. Manipulating minorities... so disrespect
ful... and downright racist.

He can still work on it. Nobody is stopping Rubio in fact, the president invited them to continue.

Great minds........................

:)

Really? Really? LOL, this coming from the party who kisses the ass of the guy who saidthat he wants Obama to fail. Thanks for the laugh!

You're better than this. Leave the Hannity shit behind. Argue and banter. This is an awesome board.

Great posters here. I have my moments too. :D rdean comes to mind. ok franco too. ok lakhota oh and then there's...

luddly who the hell calls themselves luddly. ok you get me drift. I'm glad to see you btw.You really are a good debater. So kick it up.

yours.
td

You know I was referring to Limbaugh right? You have to agree that there aren't many republicans who want a really "bipartisan" effort with Obama. I will agree that the reverse is true as well.

This is why I like you. You debate. Worse case scenario is we beat the crap out of each other before we hit preview.

:D

Rubio:

Rubio:

I do speak for myself, based on observations of FACTS... You might try individual thought sometime, rather than blindly following your "chosen one". Rubio, is not "my boy", I simply understand what Rubio is saying in his "bumper-sticker slogan" remark. Barry has consistently driven divides between the Rich, Poor, and Middle Class. Barry has divided people who believe in deportation, with those who desire amnesty. The list goes, on and on. In case you haven't heard... Because you believe that Illegal Aliens are draining our resources, and believe that the rule of Law should be upheld... Does NOT make you a racist.

He sounds like a man who knows he's been outmaneuvered, badly.

Yea, playing politics with people's lives. Sickening. Absolutely sickening. He put his own interests above that of hispanics. Fucking racist.

its racist? Wow really jumping off that retard bridge huh?
You dont know if he put his own interests above people. stop speculating moron.

let me clue you in on something dipshit.Abortion legislation is playing with people lives,going to war is playing with peoples lives,taxes are playing with peoples lives, healthcare is playing with peoples lives. do you get my point yet you moronic hack?

yet you rather sit there and cheapen actual racist issues in order to score a political jab on a man you hate.

lets pretend this was a political move, that doesnt make it racist in any shape or form. Ignoring Rubio is not a racist move. People like you who just to imply racism are disgusting trolls on life.

The Right is painted into a corner here because their hardline position on immigration is all but politically suicidal if Romney holds to it.

Nope... Not in the least. All Romney has to do, is sit back and watch from the sidelines, while Mr. Soetoro ALIENATES all those who believe in securing our Borders... Which... Come November, you will find are quite a few.

Nope... Not in the least. All Romney has to do, is sit back and watch from the sidelines, while Mr. Soetoro ALIENATES all those who believe in securing our Borders... Which... Come November, you will find are quite a few.

Is that why poll after poll shows majority support for the DREAM Act?

LOL, no doubt, it was a pretty good "chess move".

Forum List

Back