Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin's stunning abuse of power

Discussion in 'Politics' started by The Purge, Dec 10, 2019.

1. iceberg

iceberg Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,176
    so you're going to ignore what, 51 violations and call bullshit OF WHICH isn't over yet?

are you after the truth or trump?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Billiejeens

Billiejeens Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,937

Yeah that whole informed electorate is probably bad for the Media and Establishment Politicians of each party.

Everything that you wrote is true.
    The story as far as the Democratic Media and their Stooges in Congress and Society is that -
    Yes, The People at the FBI hated Trump, and they hated his supporters -
    But the hate was just general hate - everyone that the Democratic Media knows and talks to, hate him and his supporters.
    Therefore it just makes sense to them
    None of the texts said - we hate him because he is a Republican - so therefore they can claim it is not political.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. iceberg

iceberg Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,176
    51 mistakes? hell you won't let trump make 1, even if you have to make it a mistake for him.

forgive me if i don't believe a damn thing you say. you don't care about the truth, you care about the appearance of being "right".

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Billiejeens

Billiejeens Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,937

The pissing up a rope verbiage is probably hyperbole
    The rest is fact.

5. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,165
    1. Carter Page was accused of working a deal with Russia for 19% of a Russian oil giant worth ($11b) if he got Trump to remove sanctions. (a setup lie)
    2. Popadopolus was setup by Mifsud telling him that Russia had thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails (a setup lie)
    3. Flynn was setup by a "perjury trap" and squeezed by FBI threats to his son. (a setup)
    4. The other Trump associate spied on by the FBI was Paul Manafort, he was toast as soon as he joined the Trump team. (not a setup, but a FISA abuse)

Carter Page was never indicted because his FISA warrant was based on all lies. The 2-hop rule means that they can spy on any Trump team member.
    Popadope got 2-weeks, and more spying on Trump
    Flynn was hated by the Obama admin, and was really fucked over unfairly. I hope Trump pardons him.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. LoneLaugher

LoneLaugher Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,549
    I never thought I'd see Americans kissing the feet of a president like Trump fans are doing. I really hope they figure it out soon.

7. colfax_m

colfax_m Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,122
    1. Page was never indicted. No one in the DoJ accused him of anything.
    2. Papadopolous wasn’t set up. The IG report found no evidence of the zany conspiracy theory they Misfud was a plant.
    3. That’s not what a perjury trap is. They asked him a question. He lied. Simple as that.
    4. Paul Manafort was already under investigation before he joined Trump. It’s nobody’s fault that Trump picked him to run his campaign. Everyone knew he was a shady character.

You’re incorrect about the two hop rule. This is a mistake I’ve seen made a lot and it’s highly technical. There’s different parts to FISA. There’s title 1 warrants, the kind of surveillance you typically think of, wiretapping phones etc. That’s the surveillance Page was under. That’s not part of the two hop rule. The two hop rule comes in section 702, which sets up parameters for surveillance of non-citizens overseas, which does not apply to Page.

8. BlindBoo

BlindBoo Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,145
    Whoo-Hooo. Is it time to start locking people up yet? Comey, Clinton, Obama, Brennam, and the entire cast of characters or collusion'ist, dare I say Coup'ist. Are those indictment flying yet? Did I miss it?

9. Crepitus

Crepitus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,281
    Except that the report doesn't say that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Crepitus

Crepitus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,281
    Except that according to the report President Obama didn't do anything, and by all real accounts there are no crimes by the Bidens.