Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin's stunning abuse of power

I never thought I'd see Americans kissing the feet of a president like Trump fans are doing. I really hope they figure it out soon.
i never thought i'd see Americans forgiving blatant lawbreaking just because of their feelz.

Conservatives and republicans in America today, when they aren't apologists for Trump are conspiracy tools. Mention Obama or Hillary and you have them in your pocket. Email managed their minds and Obama's birthplace controlled their thoughts. What happened? I realize for some it is a balm that allows them to think if it wasn't for 'them', them can be anything today, the world would be a wonderful place. For me it is a wonderful place, but I am not a American conservative. lol Do you Trump snowflakes and conspiracy followers realize you are the ones being played? See bottom too.

"Conspiracy theories are dangerous for many reasons. Among other things, they provide a way to reduce mental distress by changing our perception of a problem without actually doing anything to solve the problem. They're the mental equivalent of a pacifier." Caroline Orr

What’s New About Conspiracy Theories?

"Conspiracy theories are first and foremost forms of political propaganda. They are designed to denigrate specific individuals or groups or advance a political agenda. The theory that the Clintons were somehow involved in the Epstein suicide denigrates the Clintons. The notion that the US government staged the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School helped the pro-gun lobby to deflect arguments for greater gun control. What better way to pre-empt calls for greater gun control in the wake of a school shooting than to claim that it never happened?"
'Such beliefs promote extreme political agendas and allow governments to dismiss their critics as cranks.'

Why conspiracy theories are deeply dangerous

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

so everything obama did you're cool with trump doing it to the next dem candidate? for fucks sake y'all went apeshit when he said to look into bidens ukraine crimes. can you imagine what your pranced up side would do if trump did anywhere NEAR what obama did?

y'all are in "due process" of being busted for far greater crimes than "can you look into that" and you know it. rage on son. whether anything is done about it is phase 2 but from even a watered down report, what, 51 violations?
Except that according to the report President Obama didn't do anything, and by all real accounts there are no crimes by the Bidens.
no. of course not. eat your porridge and move along now.

Conservatives and republicans in America today, when they aren't apologists for Trump are conspiracy tools. Mention Obama or Hillary and you have them in your pocket. Email managed their minds and Obama's birthplace controlled their thoughts. What happened? I realize for some it is a balm that allows them to think if it wasn't for 'them', them can be anything today, the world would be a wonderful place. For me it is a wonderful place, but I am not a American conservative. lol Do you Trump snowflakes and conspiracy followers realize you are the ones being played? See bottom too.

"Conspiracy theories are dangerous for many reasons. Among other things, they provide a way to reduce mental distress by changing our perception of a problem without actually doing anything to solve the problem. They're the mental equivalent of a pacifier." Caroline Orr

"Conspiracy theories are first and foremost forms of political propaganda. They are designed to denigrate specific individuals or groups or advance a political agenda. The theory that the Clintons were somehow involved in the Epstein suicide denigrates the Clintons. The notion that the US government staged the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School helped the pro-gun lobby to deflect arguments for greater gun control. What better way to pre-empt calls for greater gun control in the wake of a school shooting than to claim that it never happened?"
'Such beliefs promote extreme political agendas and allow governments to dismiss their critics as cranks.'

so everything obama did you're cool with trump doing it to the next dem candidate? for fucks sake y'all went apeshit when he said to look into bidens ukraine crimes. can you imagine what your pranced up side would do if trump did anywhere NEAR what obama did?

y'all are in "due process" of being busted for far greater crimes than "can you look into that" and you know it. rage on son. whether anything is done about it is phase 2 but from even a watered down report, what, 51 violations?

What, exactly, did "Obama do"? What page is President Obama's alleged abuse?

Trump has abused the power of the office more than any past president...and any future one I hope.
yea, you're just being an intentional dumbass right now.

please point to these abuses from trump. what page are you finding them on? what exactly did trump do? if you run to the impeachment, all he did was say to look into bidens and dem corruption. look how that got that ant farm busy.

Are you not paying attention? Hes being impeached for what he did. How fucking clueless ARE you?

By a completely (100%) partisan effort on the Dems part whom have control of congress. LOL. You can't make this shit up. That right there tells you all you need to know. It's all bullshit.

Except that according to the report President Obama didn't do anything, and by all real accounts there are no crimes by the Bidens.
Glad you've finally come to your senses.

And here I thought a reeducation camp was your only hope.

Where's Russia? Where's the Ukraine? Where's collusion? Where's extortion? Where's bribery? Where's election tampering? There are no high crimes or misdemeanors. The articles of abuse of power and obstruction of congress are both the result of these never ending frivolous investigations. So in the end, Democrats spent all that time while ignoring the work of the people and they came up with absolutely nothing.

Glad you've finally come to your senses.

And here I thought a reeducation camp was your only hope.

For you, forget reeducation -
Any education would be a huge improvement for you.
You are the least informed person in the group.

Where's Russia? Where's the Ukraine? Where's collusion? Where's extortion? Where's bribery? Where's election tampering? There are no high crimes or misdemeanors. The articles of abuse of power and obstruction of congress are both the result of these never ending frivolous investigations. So in the end, Democrats spent all that time while ignoring the work of the people and they came up with absolutely nothing.

The obstruction of Congress ( not Justice) is funny on it's face, since they are equal branches of Government.

The (ab)use of power charge is consistent with everything Trump ran and won on.
Yes he is using his executive power in a manner that helps the USA in ways that establishment Politicians do not want.

Obama got caught riding the Constitution dirty.

Clapper is already answering every question with the phrase, "Obama told me to..."
Fuck off Frank. The report showed that the starty of the Russdian investigation was good. Your buddy Fat Ass Donnie lied.

The obstruction of Congress ( not Justice) is funny on it's face, since they are equal branches of Government.

Yes he is using his executive power in a manner that helps the USA in ways that establishment Politicians do not want.
Helping himself for personal gain?

You can't possibly be this fucking stupid/.

How the fuck do you justify using government funds to bribe a foreign officials.

What, exactly, did "Obama do"? What page is President Obama's alleged abuse?

Did the Obama IRS target conservative groups in order to prevent them from participating in the 2012 election?

I didn't want a criminal to be in the White House."

Hillary demonstrated herself to be a criminal. Any honest member of law enforcement would oppose Hillary in any office. She secretly set up a server on which to conduct both official business and monkey business to avoid oversight by the people. She illegally transmitted well over 100 classified documents through that server, each is a felony. The corrupt Obama regime made sure that she skated for her crimes and in large part, because Obama himself was complicit.

2. Papadopolous wasn’t set up. The IG report found no evidence of the zany conspiracy theory they Misfud was a plant.

Your statement may be correct. But why do you suppose that Durham's investigation became a criminal investigation right after Barr and Durham returned from Rome after meeting with Italian officials regarding Misfud?

2. Papadopolous wasn’t set up. The IG report found no evidence of the zany conspiracy theory they Misfud was a plant.

Your statement may be correct. But why do you suppose that Durham's investigation became a criminal investigation right after Barr and Durham returned from Rome after meeting with Italian officials regarding Misfud?

Wasn’t that around the time that the IG made referrals to the DoJ?

There’s also this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e084dc-16a9-11ea-9110-3b34ce1d92b1_story.html

Wasn’t that around the time that the IG made referrals to the DoJ?

There’s also this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e084dc-16a9-11ea-9110-3b34ce1d92b1_story.html

I don't know. I am suggesting that it might be premature to claim that Papadopolous wasn't "set up". After all, the IG didn't investigate the CIA's involvement, of which there appears to be.

Not rats, the IG reports says that have ample defense for the start of the Russian investigation and the FISA warrant on Page was warranted,

and also no spying for bias was involved, which tramp has always been wrong.

The disgusting man, tramp, made the Russia investigation about him and so it became about him and his obstruction of congress, not one but 10 times.
So now you're saying Trump was spied on???

Get your story straight

Helping himself for personal gain?

You can't possibly be this fucking stupid/.

How the fuck do you justify using government funds to bribe a foreign officials.
Yes, how do you justify government funds from BRIBING a foreign official.....trying out for an SNL skit!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Forum List

Back