Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin's stunning abuse of power

This witnesses had no evidence. They all had their own opinion and presumptions. Is English a second language for you?

Witnessing an event is evidence.

Who, exactly witnessed Trump telling the president of Ukraine, "No ticky, no laundry?".
Anybody in Ukraine who knew the funds were passed by Congress in February and knew by July 25th, they still hadn't been released.

The funds weren't required to be released until September 30th. What's your point?

Zilinski even stated he wasn't aware there was a hold on the funds until it came out in the press.
They were available since February. Officials in Ukraine knew that. They also knew the funds had not been released when Trump called Zelensky to remind him of how good we've been to Ukraine; just before asking for a favor.

Did you actually READ what i wrote? Sigh....

I didn't dress your "availability" comment above. The funds were not "available" until Trump signed for them to be release. So, that is a lie.

Evidently, you don't understand much. There were witnesses & testimony showing that Trump with held federal aid to the Ukraine unless the President of the Ukraine announced an investigation in Joe Biden, Trump's political rival.

What the fuck do you call that?

There were no alls for investigation in current corruption.

No calls to investigate anyone else. Just calls about something that went down 4 years ago?

And you are ths fucking stupid? Really?

This witnesses had no evidence. They all had their own opinion and presumptions. Is English a second language for you?

Who, exactly witnessed Trump telling the president of Ukraine, "No ticky, no laundry?".
Anybody in Ukraine who knew the funds were passed by Congress in February and knew by July 25th, they still hadn't been released.

The funds weren't required to be released until September 30th. What's your point?

Zilinski even stated he wasn't aware there was a hold on the funds until it came out in the press.
Making the same lame arguments. Everyone involved knew what Trump was doing & that when he was caught, he hurried & released the funding. That stupid ploy duped you? Really?

They were available since February. Officials in Ukraine knew that. They also knew the funds had not been released when Trump called Zelensky to remind him of how good we've been to Ukraine; just before asking for a favor.

I didn't dress your "availability" comment above. The funds were not "available" until Trump signed for them to be release. So, that is a lie.
LOL

Better known as .... holding up the funds.

Congress passed that in February. All that remained was Trump releasing it. You think Ukranians were that stupid to know only Trump stood between them and $390 million?

Making the same lame arguments. Everyone involved knew what Trump was doing & that when he was caught, he hurried & released the funding. That stupid ploy duped you? Really?

They "assumed" they knew what he wanted. That's not evidence. Quite dancing around the facts.

I'd like to see some evidence that the Ukrainians (specifically Zylinsky) "Knew" Trump was holding up the funds prior to the press reports. Give me that and I will concede your useless point.

LOL

Congress passed that in February. All that remained was Trump releasing it. You think Ukranians were that stupid to know only Trump stood between them and $390 million?

So Zilinsky is a lier according to you. Hmmm. He addressed this thing 4 times or more and no one wants to discuss that point. Can't trust them Ukranians, can you?

LOL

So Zilinsky is a lier according to you. Hmmm. He addressed this thing 4 times or more and no one wants to discuss that point. Can't trust them Ukranians, can you?
LOLOL

Zelensky is a politician. Politicians have been known to lie. I don't expect he would bite the hand that fed him $390 million. Would you admit you knew favors were expected of you to collect that money if you were Zelensky?

LOL

LOLOL

Zelensky is a politician. Politicians have been known to lie. I don't expect he would bite the hand that fed him $390 million. Would you admit you knew favors were expected of you to collect that money if you were Zelensky?

Sigh... More suppositions and opinion of what other people are thinking or knowledge they have contained with their cranium:backpedal:. It must be great to stroll through life presupposing everyones thoughts or maybe....just maybe.... You're a telepathist! Quickly - what I'm I thinking?

LOL

LOLOL

Sigh... More suppositions and opinion of what other people are thinking or knowledge they have contained with their cranium:backpedal:. It must be great to stroll through life presupposing everyones thoughts or maybe....just maybe.... You're a telepathist! Quickly - what I'm I thinking?
Presumably, you know what you're thinking so you should be able to answer -- would you publicly admit you knew favors were expected of you to collect that money if you were Zelensky?

Conservatives and republicans in America today, when they aren't apologists for Trump are conspiracy tools. Mention Obama or Hillary and you have them in your pocket. Email managed their minds and Obama's birthplace controlled their thoughts. What happened? I realize for some it is a balm that allows them to think if it wasn't for 'them', them can be anything today, the world would be a wonderful place. For me it is a wonderful place, but I am not a American conservative. lol Do you Trump snowflakes and conspiracy followers realize you are the ones being played? See bottom too.

"Conspiracy theories are dangerous for many reasons. Among other things, they provide a way to reduce mental distress by changing our perception of a problem without actually doing anything to solve the problem. They're the mental equivalent of a pacifier." Caroline Orr

What’s New About Conspiracy Theories?

"Conspiracy theories are first and foremost forms of political propaganda. They are designed to denigrate specific individuals or groups or advance a political agenda. The theory that the Clintons were somehow involved in the Epstein suicide denigrates the Clintons. The notion that the US government staged the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School helped the pro-gun lobby to deflect arguments for greater gun control. What better way to pre-empt calls for greater gun control in the wake of a school shooting than to claim that it never happened?"
'Such beliefs promote extreme political agendas and allow governments to dismiss their critics as cranks.'

Why conspiracy theories are deeply dangerous

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump
so everything obama did you're cool with trump doing it to the next dem candidate? for fucks sake y'all went apeshit when he said to look into bidens ukraine crimes. can you imagine what your pranced up side would do if trump did anywhere NEAR what obama did?

y'all are in "due process" of being busted for far greater crimes than "can you look into that" and you know it. rage on son. whether anything is done about it is phase 2 but from even a watered down report, what, 51 violations?
Except that according to the report President Obama didn't do anything, and by all real accounts there are no crimes by the Bidens.
no. of course not. eat your porridge and move along now.
Glad you've finally come to your senses.

And here I thought a reeducation camp was your only hope.

For you, forget reeducation -
Any education would be a huge improvement for you.
You are the least informed person in the group.
Aren't you tired of that lie yet, kid?

LOL

LOLOL

Presumably, you know what you're thinking so you should be able to answer -- would you publicly admit you knew favors were expected of you to collect that money if you were Zelensky?

Ok - I'll give you that. But, there is still no direct factual evidence that a quid pro quo existed. Not one witness could say so. They were asked. Not even Sondland could testify Trump wanted a quid pro quo. When asked he said no - Trump never stated as such

That's not an option.
It happened
The only response is
It's okay or it's not okay.

It did not happen. It is NOT okay to make up shit like that and then abuse your power to investigate it.

You don't even believe what you've written. You need to use this lie because you've supported a loser for president and now you realize it.

It's a defense mechanism on your part.

So uninformed
So happy about it.
Weird.

You should call in to our next broadcast ( maybe Friday ) so we can talk in real time. I will give you a much needed education.

Can I sit in?
Physically? No. But you can stay on the line as long as you'd like. Unless you behave like a dick.

We're reasonable. But we don't have patience for dicks.

Let me sit in you pussy fuck

despite the facts of that issue, HOW it was started.... by a "dossier" funded by HILLARY's CAMPAIGN by a person of seriously impaired credibility.... and William Brennan LIED under oath about it.

The dossier didn't start the investigation.

The dossier got the FISA Warrants.

That is untrue. Please work on your BS filter. It is fucked.

Dude it's your head that's fucked.

You've lied about what happened. Period.

Nope
You are extremely uninformed

it found no evidence that the investigation was started, or impacted by political bias.

despite the facts of that issue, HOW it was started.... by a "dossier" funded by HILLARY's CAMPAIGN by a person of seriously impaired credibility.... and William Brennan LIED under oath about it.

The dossier didn't start the investigation.

The dossier got the FISA Warrants.
No it didn't. Jesus fuck, read the report.

You are so fucking stupid dude.

LOL

LOLOL

Ok - I'll give you that. But, there is still no direct factual evidence that a quid pro quo existed. Not one witness could say so. They were asked. Not even Sondland could testify Trump wanted a quid pro quo. When asked he said no - Trump never stated as such
Technically, you might be correct in that no witness said there was quid pro quo -- but that's only because Trump blocked his acting chief of staff from testifying...

"Did he also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money." ~ Mick Mulvaney

(emphasis added)

LOLOL

Technically, you might be correct in that no witness said there was quid pro quo -- but that's only because Trump blocked his acting chief of staff from testifying...

"Did he also mention to me in passing the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about that. But that’s it. And that’s why we held up the money." ~ Mick Mulvaney

(emphasis added)

If that's true
It's perfectly fine
You surely understand that, somewhere inside that empty head of yours.

LOLOL

(emphasis added)

If that's true
It's perfectly fine
LOLOL

Oh? Quid pro quo is fine now?

(emphasis added)

If that's true
It's perfectly fine
LOLOL

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

The USA gives something and the USA gets something
That's the whole idea of aiding foreigners.

(emphasis added)

If that's true
It's perfectly fine
LOLOL

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

Only this wasn't a case of the U.S. getting something. It was a case of Trrump getting something. Namely, dirt on a political rival.

LOLOL

(emphasis added)

He and the republicans were never afforded defense or calling of witnesses they wanted. Limited questioning and many other BS unfair practices. So I don't give a shit about blocking staff from testifying. Capiche?

(emphasis added)

If that's true
It's perfectly fine
LOLOL

It's fine everytime
Always has been.

Only this wasn't a case of the U.S. getting something. It was a case of Trrump getting something. Namely, dirt on a political rival.

You are grotesquely uninformed on that.

Forum List

Back