Crooked Huma seperates from Horny Weiner after latest Horny Weiner sexting scandal

So Weiner takes a photo of his naked self on the bed...with their infant son.

So WHY hasn't social services entered the home and taken the child from them? It sure as hell would happen for the safety of the child if any average American would have done so.

That guy needs help.

And taking that photo with his kid right there, holy crap.

he should probably see someone about his addictive behavior as that behavior is clearly having a negative impact on his life and on those around him.

I'm not quite sure what calling his wife crooked has to do with anything....except for the fact that wingnuts are incapable of doing anything except delegitimizing those whose politics they don't much like.

which is most of the country. but whatever.

"The love of liberty is the love of others; the love of power is the love of ourselves." - William Hazlitt

he should probably see someone about his addictive behavior as that behavior is clearly having a negative impact on his life and on those around him.

I'm not quite sure what calling his wife crooked has to do with anything....except for the fact that wingnuts are incapable of doing anything except delegitimizing those whose politics they don't much like.

The 2nd paragraph puts the post in the running for 'Mother of all Hypocritical Statements of the Year' award. :p

The 2nd paragraph puts the post in the running for 'Mother of all Hypocritical Statements of the Year' award. :p

It is called Hysterical contagion.

Hysterical contagion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Why this is thrust into the public sphere is beyond me other than that it seems like yet another illustration of this:

grasping20at20straws.jpg

the problem is Islam...AGAIN!

Crooked Huma doesn't have sex much with horny weiner cos she's muslim which makes horny weiner hornier and hornier so he acts out!

JUST IN: Tim Kaine blocked 3 potential jurors from hearing a case because they were white

source: washington examiner

Forum List

Back