Breaking: FBI Confirms U.S. Election System Has Been Hacked By Foreign Infiltrators

Hacking those would not be difficult, nor the electronic voting machines. Child's play for these types.

he can get his Russian pals to do it just so he can cry about it and get his Trumpbots to hump his leg..

This could be Obama’s gambit to declare martial law. With a contested election he could declare himself the last democratically elected president who will remain until ‘honest’ elections can be held.

Breaking: FBI Says Hackers Breached U.S. Election Systems

FBI says foreign hackers penetrated state election systems

I'm sure that's what's going to happen.
Yep, it's coming! I can just see all the gun nutters right now gearing up to take on the military.

This could be Obama’s gambit to declare martial law. With a contested election he could declare himself the last democratically elected president who will remain until ‘honest’ elections can be held.

I'm sure that's what's going to happen.
Yep, it's coming! I can just see all the gun nutters right now gearing up to take on the military.

Nah, they never will. They're vehemently opposed to big govt until it comes down to the use of force, they never question war, the miltary, or the police.

s

LOL- more likely Trump is having his buddy Putin try to get him the votes electronically that Trump can't get himself.

If Trump loses the election which is impossible since DJT says he will win in a landslide....
But if there is the slightest chance he does lose...
He will be crying like a baby screaming the election was rigged....

Come to think of it maybe that's how the Donald might have a shot at winning.

Why would they take on the military?

Every smart, informed person knows most military are right-wingers.
salute1.gif

i get all my news from sites that spell 'news' with a 'z'

that's how you tell the legitimate sites from those bastards in the MSM!

Every year since Dubya was up for reelection, the opposite party has voiced the paranoid fear that a sitting President would declare martial law and delay the election.

Every year since Dubya was up for reelection, the opposite party has voiced the paranoid fear that a sitting President would declare martial law and delay the election.
it probably started before that, we just didn't have the world wide web like we do now to spread that nonsense.

it probably started before that, we just didn't have the world wide web like we do now to spread that nonsense.
No doubt the WWW has helped spread the delusional bullshit, but I've been online since 1986 and never heard anyone voicing a concern that Reagan, Bush or Clinton would declare martial law and stop an election.

No doubt the WWW has helped spread the delusional bullshit, but I've been online since 1986 and never heard anyone voicing a concern that Reagan, Bush or Clinton would declare martial law and stop an election.
think about the type of people online then compared to today - and i still promise you there were bbs's out there with conspiracy kooks posting.

If Trump loses the election which is impossible since DJT says he will win in a landslide....
But if there is the slightest chance he does lose...
He will be crying like a baby screaming the election was rigged....

Come to think of it maybe that's how the Donald might have a shot at winning.
Trump has about as much chance of winning as you begin mauled by a brown bear and a polar bear on the same day.

Why would the military support you Communist fucks?

Seriously, you retards have this fantasy of the military slaughtering American civilians while you jack off to a picture of Barry in disco shorts. What idiocy do you base your dream on?

Forum List

Back