Crooked Huma seperates from Horny Weiner after latest Horny Weiner sexting scandal

Anthony Weiner Busted Sexting...Again | The Sean Hannity Show

And you thought the last pictures of this pervert were gross LMAO

Gee, Helly Rotten and Huma are both married to creepy perverts.. Can you imagine the Oval Office?? One BIG FAT RED LIGHT DISTRICT of scummy pervs!

Creepy, yeah; people who take great glee in the misfortune of others are creepy too.

Misfortune is losing your home not being married and camera banging every whore known to mankind while your baby lies in bed with you, next to your blazing hard on you're taking pictures of.. YOU FREAKS need to be locked away.

maxresdefault.jpg

She knew what that freaky creep was doing.. has known all along.. She's another Helly.. pretends to be a Feminist but is nothing more than an Opportunistic coward.
You're just upset because she has accomplished more than you could ever even dream of. You are just an anonymous internet message board poster. Sad and pathetic.

Who the hell dresses like that???!!!! NO ONE but this weirdo.. you liberal fruitbats between being a bunch of rabid perverts are truly the most unattractive freaks on the planet.

CrCdZL3UsAEXXb0.jpg

She is wearing her pajamas ...she probably was in bed, quickly got up and...to the fundraiser she went!

That woman is ill. She should go back to bed and stay there.:mad-61:

She knew what that freaky creep was doing.. has known all along.. She's another Helly.. pretends to be a Feminist but is nothing more than an Opportunistic coward.
You're just upset because she has accomplished more than you could ever even dream of. You are just an anonymous internet message board poster. Sad and pathetic.

Hitler, Pol Pot, and Stalin accomplished a lot. I'm not sure that is something to be proud of.

Some where in there I am sure you are struggling to make a point, though I am not sure you are ever going to convince folks with a sense of ethics, morals and a conscience that engaging in crime, corruption, and sleaziness is somehow admirable.

Anthony Weiner Busted Sexting...Again | The Sean Hannity Show

And you thought the last pictures of this pervert were gross LMAO

Gee, Helly Rotten and Huma are both married to creepy perverts.. Can you imagine the Oval Office?? One BIG FAT RED LIGHT DISTRICT of scummy pervs!
maybe he should get together with trumps wife

View attachment 87503

He's definitely shown an attraction to foreigners with split national loyalties. . . no doubt about that.

And now a long list of Democratic politicians who just can't seem to stay true to their marriage.

The Shameful Record of Republican Sexual Misconduct:

Did I say Democratic politicians? Oops, of course I meant the Party of Family Values republican politicians. And boy, is it a long list.

I have to agree with you there.

But that is some what of a distraction. What I find particularly troubling, is how close to the national intelligence and executive governing apparatus this Huma Abedin character has been allowed to become. It is truly scary when you investigate her parents beliefs, and Hillary's stated policy positions. They are quite at odds.

Huma's family believes in Sharia, that is NOT at all in support of women's rights. How could Weiner get into that? Did you watch that video or read the link to the article from the Israel post I provided? Their child would be considered an outcast in both communities. The union makes no sense. . . unless it was done for elite political purposes.

I see it all the time, dumb ass millennials claim that sharia is friendly to LGBT and women's rights. I shit you not. It is insane shit.

Islam-SJW-truth-650.jpg

a90e07c33ad0d986cc764d220c551af4123da3b731da86a176b5f71bd1e047ed_1.jpg

f632125da432f3633b765d45df25c3481f2fe913c41391570900655d1a31f9bb_1.jpg

af67a1bc109a98742935f419228f8aa15a91648190072eaf525c2e1435b78a48_1.jpg

tumblr_o7a4gsw6xq1ufxs4ho1_500.png
1461258537328.jpg
487841992061ddb0858f791c53f5b93c.jpg
islam-helped-by-gowp-leftist-woman-unni-wikan-defending-rapists-muslims.png

Forum List

Back