I Loves Me Some Taco Bell!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
It is great to see Latinos organize to speak up for themselves instead of continuing to allow elf-appointed libtard Chicano Hate-America-Firsters do it for them.

Latinos Rally for Trump in 'Operation Taco Bowl' - Breitbart

A group called “Latinos for Trump” held its first rally in Orange County on Sunday, named “Operation Taco Bowl” after an infamous Donald Trump tweet. .....
“The Democrats think they can own and acquire Hispanics’ loyalty for generations to come,” Jorge Herrera, 31..... They will never own my loyalty. They will never own Hispanics’ loyalty.”

When asked how he feels about the Democratic Party claiming the Hispanic vote, ...

It’s just pandering. They don’t care about us. We can see middle class income down, Hispanic wealth is down, African-American wealth is down. You look at the top Democrat cities, they’re all down. It’s all about talk, no action. The statistics prove they have done nothing for everybody.

gloriaryan.jpg

It is great to see Latinos organize to speak up for themselves instead of continuing to allow elf-appointed libtard Chicano Hate-America-Firsters do it for them.

A group called “Latinos for Trump” held its first rally in Orange County on Sunday, named “Operation Taco Bowl” after an infamous Donald Trump tweet. .....
“The Democrats think they can own and acquire Hispanics’ loyalty for generations to come,” Jorge Herrera, 31..... They will never own my loyalty. They will never own Hispanics’ loyalty.”

When asked how he feels about the Democratic Party claiming the Hispanic vote, ...

It’s just pandering. They don’t care about us. We can see middle class income down, Hispanic wealth is down, African-American wealth is down. You look at the top Democrat cities, they’re all down. It’s all about talk, no action. The statistics prove they have done nothing for everybody.

Taco Bell...the mexican phone company?

LOL

"Jim Hoft Aug 28th, 2016 7:34 pm 13 Comments

Dozens of Trump supporters turned out today for the Operation Taco Bowl in Orange County, California.

The event was a Latino pro-Trump rally in Anaheim, California." LIVE STREAM VIDEO=> Hispanic Pro-Trump Operation Taco Bowl Rally in Anaheim, California
Yeah some libtard says that is what happens so that is obviously what happened.

roflmao, you Dems are such fucking idiots... if you didnt cheat and break the law you could never win a god damned thing.

LOL

"Jim Hoft Aug 28th, 2016 7:34 pm 13 Comments

Dozens of Trump supporters turned out today for the Operation Taco Bowl in Orange County, California.

The event was a Latino pro-Trump rally in Anaheim, California." LIVE STREAM VIDEO=> Hispanic Pro-Trump Operation Taco Bowl Rally in Anaheim, California
Yeah some libtard says that is what happens so that is obviously what happened.

roflmao, you Dems are such fucking idiots... if you didnt cheat and break the law you could never win a god damned thing.

LOL, Jim Hoft is the publisher of "Gateway Pundit" probably the most right wing blog in existence. proving you are the idiot.

Here, let me stick the knife in deeper.

Orange County Register:

About 100 supporters of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump rallied at Anaheim City Hall on Sunday afternoon, arguing that his support among the Latino community is stronger than has been widely reported.

The rally, organized by Latinos for Trump, was part of an initiative termed Operation Taco Bowl – an apparent reference to a Cinco de Mayo photo of Trump eating a taco bowl with a caption that read, “I love Hispanics.”

Those attending were about half Latino, with most from outside of Orange County. Trump supporters took turns standing beside two mannequin caricatures of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton and telling the crowd why they support Trump.

Soooo, 100 people showed up, of which half were actually Latino. In Southern California on a Sunday.

What a rousing success.

I hope Herrera is always carrying at least 2 forms of ID on him

I can't wait for the great watermelon outreach for the black vote where will that be held? The Hamptons?

Last edited:
I can't wait the great watermelon outreach for the black vote where will that be held/? The Hamptons?
Hilton Head. There are blacks there, they sweep up and man the security booths.
View attachment 87463
The lesser evil. You family values types are voting for Trump, and his third wife, we'll just forget about his many affairs and out-of-wedlock daughter. If I were you I wouldn't post about values or integrity.

And before any of you start chanting racist.... from their website:

"Home Of Boogie Bird"
Here at Chicken & Watermelon we are taking chicken to a whole new level! Our wings are made with quality care and service for the people of New Orleans. This locally black owned New Orleans restaurant offers you the options of ordering take out or dine-in.

Come enjoy our mouth watering signature "Boogie Bird Wings" and "Watermelon Punch".

I can't wait the great watermelon outreach for the black vote where will that be held/? The Hamptons?
View attachment 87463

So you follow up your bogus Breitbart O/P with a meme to defend it. Why do righties have such a difficult time with facts?

What is a "bogus O/P"? That makes no sense.

View attachment 87463

So you follow up your bogus Breitbart O/P with a meme to defend it. Why do righties have such a difficult time with facts?

What is a "bogus O/P"? That makes no sense.

Bogus original post.

Forum List

Back