Crooked Hillary is not qualified to be president...because she should be in jail...LOL

Amazing how the poor whites in America are managed by republican elites. Corporate agitprop has created subservient followers who tow the line while the wealthy relax in gated communities away from the riff raff.

"People want to be heard. They want to believe their voices matter. A January 2016 survey by the Rand Corporation reported that Republican primary voters are 86.5 percent more likely to favor Donald Trump if they “somewhat agree” or “strongly agree” with the statement, “People like me don’t have any say about what the government does.”

What is it about a flamboyant millionaire that appeals to poor white conservatives? Why do they believe a Trump presidency would amplify their voices? The answer may lie in America’s historical relationship between the wealthiest class and the army of poor whites who have loyally supported them." Jonna Ivin I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

Amazing how the poor whites in America are managed by republican elites. Corporate agitprop has created subservient followers who tow the line while the wealthy relax in gated communities away from the riff raff.

"People want to be heard. They want to believe their voices matter. A January 2016 survey by the Rand Corporation reported that Republican primary voters are 86.5 percent more likely to favor Donald Trump if they “somewhat agree” or “strongly agree” with the statement, “People like me don’t have any say about what the government does.”

What is it about a flamboyant millionaire that appeals to poor white conservatives? Why do they believe a Trump presidency would amplify their voices? The answer may lie in America’s historical relationship between the wealthiest class and the army of poor whites who have loyally supported them." Jonna Ivin I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

Attack! Deny! Divert!

Forum List

Back