Crisis Response: Art Stagecoach

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This autumn, American audiences will tune into the Batman (DC Comics) justice-fantasy comic book adapted television series "Gotham" (Fox TV) which will present ethics consciousness stories about a young American aristocrat named Bruce Wayne who must come to terms with tragedy and inheritance as he considers becoming a man of serious influence while anti-democratic nemeses such as Penguin (a ruthless crime-master) and Poison Ivy (an insidious eco-terrorist) rise to ominous power.

"Gotham" (Fox TV) reflects a modern age fascination with populism art that represents society management of black market jurisprudence crises.

This new trend in social governance is perhaps a direct effect of consumerism gauged unmitigated networking that breeds drug traffickers and black market crimelords.

No doubt, this concern is related to globalization-related terrorism (i.e., Taliban attack on the World Trace Center).

"Gotham" (Fox TV) promises to engage and entertain and features a devoted cast, and it reminds people of the general social value of crisis response podiums.

:blowup:

Nuclear weapons in popular culture - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

poison-ivy.jpg

This autumn, American audiences will tune into the Batman (DC Comics) justice-fantasy comic book adapted television series "Gotham" (Fox TV) which will present ethics consciousness stories about a young American aristocrat named Bruce Wayne who must come to terms with tragedy and inheritance as he considers becoming a man of serious influence while anti-democratic nemeses such as Penguin (a ruthless crime-master) and Poison Ivy (an insidious eco-terrorist) rise to ominous power.

"Gotham" (Fox TV) reflects a modern age fascination with populism art that represents society management of black market jurisprudence crises.

This new trend in social governance is perhaps a direct effect of consumerism gauged unmitigated networking that breeds drug traffickers and black market crimelords.

No doubt, this concern is related to globalization-related terrorism (i.e., Taliban attack on the World Trace Center).

"Gotham" (Fox TV) promises to engage and entertain and features a devoted cast, and it reminds people of the general social value of crisis response podiums.

:blowup:

Nuclear weapons in popular culture - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

View attachment 31384

Really? I wouldn't have watched it anyway but now I'll go out of my way not to watch it.

Forum List

Back