Jewish Couple Assaulted in NYC by Mob Flying Palestinian Flags

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
American Jews, Israeli Jews doesn't matter really?

shutterstock_159042647.jpg

A gang of anti-Semitic thugs roughed up a Jewish man and his wife on the Upper East Side on Monday evening before fleeing in cars flying Palestinian flags, police sources told The Post.

Two cars and multiple motorcycles pulled up to the couple on East 63rd Street near Third Avenue just after 8 p.m., and the assailants began yelling “anti-Jewish statements,” the sources said.

One of the goons threw a water bottle that hit the wife, and the 27-year-old husband was punched in the side of his head when he came to her defense, according to law enforcement sources.

Police sources said the creeps then raced back to their waiting vehicles, some of which bore Palestinian flags, and took off.

The victims, who live in the area but were not identified by authorities, were not seriously injured and refused medical attention at the scene.

Thugs rough-up Jewish couple drive off flying Palestinian flags New York Post

Crown Heights rabbi gunned down in Miami

police-tape.jpg

A Crown Heights rabbi was gunned down in North Miami Beach on Saturday morning — shot in cold blood by two young men, one of whom ran away and another who tore off on a bicycle.

The shocking murder of Hasidic Rebbe Joseph Raksin sent shock waves through Brooklyn’s Orthodox communities.

Raskin, 60, belonged to the Lubavitch sect, and had been in Miami visiting his daughter and grandchildren, said community leader Isaac Abraham.

He was approached by the two men as he walked the short distance to a synagogue at around 9 a.m., according to multiple Miami press accounts.

There was a short altercation, and then one of the men pulled a gun and opened fire, Miami-Dade police said.

The killers, for whom police had no good descriptions, remained at large Saturday night.

Raskin is survived by his wife, Faigy, and seven children, according to an obituary that ran Saturday night on crownheights.info.

Good Samaritan Jean Louis Denis told Miami’s WSVN.com that he heard the gunshot, and ran out to help Raksin.
“I talked a little bit to him; he gave me his name, that he was from New York,” Denis said, “and he told me that two males were the people that did this.”
10_3n004_rabbi.jpg

Crown Heights rabbi gunned down in Miami New York Post

Crown Heights rabbi gunned down in Miami

police-tape.jpg

A Crown Heights rabbi was gunned down in North Miami Beach on Saturday morning — shot in cold blood by two young men, one of whom ran away and another who tore off on a bicycle.

The shocking murder of Hasidic Rebbe Joseph Raksin sent shock waves through Brooklyn’s Orthodox communities.

Raskin, 60, belonged to the Lubavitch sect, and had been in Miami visiting his daughter and grandchildren, said community leader Isaac Abraham.

He was approached by the two men as he walked the short distance to a synagogue at around 9 a.m., according to multiple Miami press accounts.

There was a short altercation, and then one of the men pulled a gun and opened fire, Miami-Dade police said.

The killers, for whom police had no good descriptions, remained at large Saturday night.

Raskin is survived by his wife, Faigy, and seven children, according to an obituary that ran Saturday night on crownheights.info.

Good Samaritan Jean Louis Denis told Miami’s WSVN.com that he heard the gunshot, and ran out to help Raksin.
“I talked a little bit to him; he gave me his name, that he was from New York,” Denis said, “and he told me that two males were the people that did this.”
10_3n004_rabbi.jpg

Crown Heights rabbi gunned down in Miami New York Post

RIP. I saw some anti-Semitic graffiti about four years ago, not in my town, but another small town nearby. I reported it to LE, they had covered over it a week later. Both sickening and scary.

Last edited:
I tell you the truth. I do not care what religion you are or even if you believe in God or not. If you have hatred in your heart towards the Jews? You are going to hell and will suffer in eternal flames of torment. I tell you the truth. If you do anything to harm a Jew. You are going to hell unless you repent and by repent I mean you are sorry from your heart and vow to God you will never do such a thing again. ( you need to be born again too. See Romans 10: 8,9)

If you harm a Jew in any way, if you hate a Jew or mistreat the Jews and you do not repent and you die in your sleep tonight? You will be in hell. You cannot go to heaven. Even if you are a born again Christian and you hate a Jew or do something wrong to a Jew and you die in your sleep - you will be in hell. That is the truth.

Jesus wants me to warn people. You cannot hate Jesus brethren - the Jews and go to heaven. You cannot harm a Jew and not repent and turn from your evil ways and expect to go to heaven. You will not be allowed to come in. God will send you to hell. You will be in hell for all eternity hearing the cries of the damned and you will be joining them crying out, Jesus forgive me! I will repent! I will be good to the Jews! I will never harm another Jew! I will be loving towards the Jews. But Jesus will say, too late. The judgment is set. You are in hell and cannot get out now. You should have listened to my servant who warned you on USMB not to harm the Jews. But you would not listen and now you are in hell and will be tormented eternally. It is too late.

If you hate the Jews? If you did harm to a Jew because they are a Jew? You are persecuting God. You are wicked. You better repent. God will cast you into hell. You better call on Jesus to save you and ask him to forgive you for hating the Jews and doing harm to them. If you talk bad about the Jews? Jesus says you are a murderer. Anyone who hates their brother is a murderer. A murderer cannot enter heaven unless he repents and asks Jesus to come into his heart and be saved.

If I did not love people, I would not warn them. That is the truth. Love speaks the truth. Love does not lie and say you are alright when you are not alright. Some people reading this need to repent. Better to hear it from me than to hear it from Jesus after you leave this earth and it is too late to repent. REPENT.

Anyone care to take a guess?

Ahh multi-culturalism. Don't you love it ?

There is no excuse for this! None! Multi culturism is not a excuse. If someone thinks they can justify themself by saying that is their culture, religion, upbringing? It will not be justified. They are condemned as evil and sent directly to hell. The bible says so.

I tell you the truth. I do not care what religion you are or even if you believe in God or not. If you have hatred in your heart towards the Jews? You are going to hell and will suffer in eternal flames of torment. I tell you the truth. If you do anything to harm a Jew. You are going to hell unless you repent and by repent I mean you are sorry from your heart and vow to God you will never do such a thing again. ( you need to be born again too. See Romans 10: 8,9)

If you harm a Jew in any way, if you hate a Jew or mistreat the Jews and you do not repent and you die in your sleep tonight? You will be in hell. You cannot go to heaven. Even if you are a born again Christian and you hate a Jew or do something wrong to a Jew and you die in your sleep - you will be in hell. That is the truth.

Jesus wants me to warn people. You cannot hate Jesus brethren - the Jews and go to heaven. You cannot harm a Jew and not repent and turn from your evil ways and expect to go to heaven. You will not be allowed to come in. God will send you to hell. You will be in hell for all eternity hearing the cries of the damned and you will be joining them crying out, Jesus forgive me! I will repent! I will be good to the Jews! I will never harm another Jew! I will be loving towards the Jews. But Jesus will say, too late. The judgment is set. You are in hell and cannot get out now. You should have listened to my servant who warned you on USMB not to harm the Jews. But you would not listen and now you are in hell and will be tormented eternally. It is too late.

If you hate the Jews? If you did harm to a Jew because they are a Jew? You are persecuting God. You are wicked. You better repent. God will cast you into hell. You better call on Jesus to save you and ask him to forgive you for hating the Jews and doing harm to them. If you talk bad about the Jews? Jesus says you are a murderer. Anyone who hates their brother is a murderer. A murderer cannot enter heaven unless he repents and asks Jesus to come into his heart and be saved.

If I did not love people, I would not warn them. That is the truth. Love speaks the truth. Love does not lie and say you are alright when you are not alright. Some people reading this need to repent. Better to hear it from me than to hear it from Jesus after you leave this earth and it is too late to repent. REPENT.

Yup, yup. Dig it, yo. :afro:

And the King shall answer and say unto them, "Verily I say unto you, 'Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.'" — Matthew 25:40

MATTHEW CHAPTER 25

Very upsetting news, Jroc.

Loathsome news. This appears like a hate crime, has NYC LE called for the Feds?

Many sites reporting this:

Police Investigate UES Attack On Jewish Couple As Possible Hate Crime CBS New York
mobilize the ADL, DOJ and SPLC immediately! a jew was murdered by negroes...it's a hate crime!

meanwhile in america thousands of whites were raped or robbed, many murdered by negro criminals..No "hate crimes"....just a routine day...

I tell you the truth. I do not care what religion you are or even if you believe in God or not. If you have hatred in your heart towards the Jews? You are going to hell and will suffer in eternal flames of torment.
No where in the New Testament does it say that hatred of Jews will send you to hell.

Jeremiah your worship of jews and the evil nation of Israel is a form of idolatry. ...... :cool:

I tell you the truth. I do not care what religion you are or even if you believe in God or not. If you have hatred in your heart towards the Jews? You are going to hell and will suffer in eternal flames of torment.
No where in the New Testament does it say that hatred of Jews will send you to hell.

Jeremiah your worship of jews and the evil nation of Israel is a form of idolatry. ...... :cool:

Again, idiot. Read this:

MATTHEW CHAPTER 25

I worship the LORD! The Lord God of Israel! He alone is G-d! I fear the LORD! The fear of the LORD is wisdom and to depart from evil is understanding. You better wise up, Sunni Man! Or you'll find yourself in the pit one day! Any man who hates his brother who he sees does not love God who he has not seen. The Bible says so. If you don't love God you are going down to the pit. Turn or burn! That is how it is and that is how it shall be. Now I have warned you so I'm good to go here.

- Jeremiah

It tears me up to see these precious Jewish people being harmed like this in these articles and stories. It is heartbreaking to hear of that couple with the young man and his wife being attacked like that. Surrounded by a vicious bloodthirsty mob like that? His precious little wife attacked and he rushes to her aid and is beaten in his head? Because they see this couple are Jews? They do not even know these people! They attack people they do not even know because they notice the man is Jewish by his hat? What kind of people do such things? Those who have no conscience and march for hell - that is what kind of people do this to others because they are like their father the devil. Hatred consumes their hearts and like Haman they despise those whom God loves. What a wicked thing it is to hate the Jews! Those who assist such people will answer to God Almighty! They will share the same punishment as those who do the evil deed!

Again, idiot. Read this:

MATTHEW CHAPTER 25
That's your book not mine Poindexter.......... :cool:

I worship the LORD! The Lord God of Israel! He alone is G-d! I fear the LORD! The fear of the LORD is wisdom and to depart from evil is understanding. You better wise up, Sunni Man! Or you'll find yourself in the pit one day! Any man who hates his brother who he sees does not love God who he has not seen. The Bible says so. If you don't love God you are going down to the pit. Turn or burn! That is how it is and that is how it shall be. Now I have warned you so I'm good to go here.
Another dishonest post from the dishonest Christian. ...... :cool:

It does not matter whether it is your book or not, Sunni man. It is the only Book so far as God is concerned and as He decides who enters into heaven and who does not? You've got one major problem on your hands. I would not go to sleep tonight until I had the matter settled if it were me. Then I again.........I fear the LORD! Amen.

Forum List

Back