Zone1 Racist Black Man Brainwashes Children Into Being Racist Themselves

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I didn't know if this was considered zone 2 material because of the title but I didn't think it was because I'm not being sarcastic here or making fun of him. I just cannot view it any other way. Black and white people are only like water and electricity when somebody (usually the black person these days) drops the hair dryer in the bathtub.

I didn't know if this was considered zone 2 material because of the title but I didn't think it was because I'm not being sarcastic here or making fun of him. I just cannot view it any other way. Black and white people are only like water and electricity when somebody (usually the black person these days) drops the hair dryer in the bathtub.

Whites like you drop the hair dryer in the water all day every day and want to claim you don't. And listening to mentally ill blacks won't help you..

Whites like you drop the hair dryer in the water all day every day and want to claim you don't. And listening to mentally ill blacks won't help you..

Sure, it will help, bub. It reminds us to be situational aware. I mean, do you relax around racist blacks? Be honest.

pipe lady 1.32.gif

I lived with blacks for 35 years bordering So. L.A....so I know my blacks, bub. In any case, I applaud you and give you thanks for being a very good model of determination. But sadly your dedication falls under the auspices of what Socrates said in Crito.

"Dear Crito, your zeal is invaluable, if a right one; but if wrong, the greater the zeal, the greater the evil..."

And that sums you up, bub. You have great zeal, energies and dedication at being a black racist and destroying America.

He said he’s “cautious of white people.” If a white said he was “cautious of black people,” they’d call him a racist right there.

The annual murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is about 2:1, but the population ratio is about 5:1.
Hollywood, Media and Academia distort reality.

interracialviolencestatsjasjkjhadkjhadhh.jpg

Holy cow blacks do it too? Shocker. At least they have a reason to hate. What's yours? You mad they didn't smile after you set them free and started treating them like 2nd class citizens?

Forum List

Back