Crickey! A SEA of oil in the Outback!

First you've heard of it? Uh huh....the MSM doesn't like MONSTER oil finds, and baby, this one is a WHALE of a tale and a $20T dollar bonanza for the Aussies:an advisor to six of the top 10 oil producers and active consultant to 20 world governments, Dr. Kent Moors now believes the find, "may land at 300 or 400 billion barrels," making it one of "the greatest unconventional oil discoveries any of us will see in our lifetimes."

What is meant by "unconventional oil"?

Shale? Olive?

You could read the link and take all the fun out of me having to explain it to ya.... :eusa_eh:

You must be brighter than I gave you credit. You're the first American I've come across (other than myself) who has admitted to that.

A compliment sandwiched between an insult and a brag......not bad. :lol:

Sillies, don't you know anything? MSM is committed to the fable that we're going to run out of oil very soon! So they don't cover stories that show they're full of crap.

Maybe the biggest find EVER and nothin but crickets from Hussein's breezy sunshine crowd....imagine if it had been coal? :eek:

Sillies, don't you know anything? MSM is committed to the fable that we're going to run out of oil very soon! So they don't cover stories that show they're full of crap.

Maybe the biggest get EVER and nothin but crickets from Hussein's breezy sunshine crowd....imagine if it had been coal? :eek:

First you've heard of it? Uh huh....the MSM doesn't like MONSTER oil finds, and baby, this one is a WHALE of a tale and a $20T dollar bonanza for the Aussies:an advisor to six of the top 10 oil producers and active consultant to 20 world governments, Dr. Kent Moors now believes the find, "may land at 300 or 400 billion barrels," making it one of "the greatest unconventional oil discoveries any of us will see in our lifetimes."

Shale? Olive?

You could read the link and take all the fun out of me having to explain it to ya.... :eusa_eh:

I did read the link and it did not say. I even clicked on links in the article but it merely took me to websites trying to sell me an investment. So what is it?

Shale? Olive?

I did read the link and it did not say. I even clicked on links in the article but it merely took me to websites trying to sell me an investment. So what is it?

Unconventional oil generally means more expensive oil. Generally speaking when we hear about large scale oil "discoveries" in developed countries, they aren't really new finds per say, they are merely sources of oil and gas that have become economically viable due to high global oil prices and are thus now being looked at for development (Canada's oil sands are another example).

First you've heard of it? Uh huh....the MSM doesn't like MONSTER oil finds, and baby, this one is a WHALE of a tale and a $20T dollar bonanza for the Aussies:

Coober Pedy? :eusa_eh:

Coober Pedy is 6 times larger than the Bakken, 17 times the size of the Marcellus formation, and 80 times larger than the Eagle Ford shale.

All told what was recently discovered outside a sleepy Australian town contains more black gold more than in all of in Iran, Iraq, Canada, or Venezuela.

With current estimates at 233 billion barrels its just 30 billion shy of the estimated reserves in all of Saudi Arabia.

According to one renowned international expert, this massive discovery could eventually dwarf the oil rich kingdom as the original estimates are revised.

An advisor to six of the top 10 oil producers and active consultant to 20 world governments, Dr. Kent Moors now believes the find, "may land at 300 or 400 billion barrels," making it one of "the greatest unconventional oil discoveries any of us will see in our lifetimes."

"It's represents a bona fide redrawing of the global energy map as we know it," Moors says, "and the mainstream media is completely ignoring it."

Money Morning
Good...A friendly nation with immense oil reserves. Time to shut out OPEC.

....the cool part is now Australia is a world PLAYAH....they are now energy self-sufficient and have a MONSTER cash inflow to spend on their peeps. And with China and Japan buying a large portion of their oil, there's less pressure on US to export our own big finds in the coming years....we can also produce all the oil we need and that's over $300B a year we don't send to the ME and canuckistan.
That's good news for Canuckistan -- since any country on which the Americans and the Pashas of Petroleum set their feral gaze winds up screwed, baked and boiled. Just look at Iraq and Nigeria !!

Poor Australia!! they are screwed unless they keep both China and the USA on a short leash!!

:trolls::lame2:

....the cool part is now Australia is a world PLAYAH....they are now energy self-sufficient and have a MONSTER cash inflow to spend on their peeps. And with China and Japan buying a large portion of their oil, there's less pressure on US to export our own big finds in the coming years....we can also produce all the oil we need and that's over $300B a year we don't send to the ME and canuckistan.
That's good news for Canuckistan -- since any country on which the Americans and the Pashas of Petroleum set their feral gaze winds up screwed, baked and boiled. Just look at Iraq and Nigeria !!

Poor Australia!! they are screwed unless they keep both China and the USA on a short leash!!

Chinese government, yes.
Chinese industry, yes.

USA government, :rolleyes:
USA based Multinational Industry, oh hell yes.

First you've heard of it? Uh huh....the MSM doesn't like MONSTER oil finds, and baby, this one is a WHALE of a tale and a $20T dollar bonanza for the Aussies:

Coober Pedy is 6 times larger than the Bakken, 17 times the size of the Marcellus formation, and 80 times larger than the Eagle Ford shale.

All told what was recently discovered outside a sleepy Australian town contains more black gold more than in all of in Iran, Iraq, Canada, or Venezuela.

With current estimates at 233 billion barrels its just 30 billion shy of the estimated reserves in all of Saudi Arabia.

According to one renowned international expert, this massive discovery could eventually dwarf the oil rich kingdom as the original estimates are revised.

An advisor to six of the top 10 oil producers and active consultant to 20 world governments, Dr. Kent Moors now believes the find, "may land at 300 or 400 billion barrels," making it one of "the greatest unconventional oil discoveries any of us will see in our lifetimes."

"It's represents a bona fide redrawing of the global energy map as we know it," Moors says, "and the mainstream media is completely ignoring it."

Money Morning

How? Flood the market and basement the price?
:lmao:

Not with the short-term vision currently running the petroleum industry.

Money Morning

How? Flood the market and basement the price?
:lmao:

Not with the short-term vision currently running the petroleum industry.

So I get you like paying $3.60+ for a gallon of gas?

Money Morning

Pure puffery; even the company that owns it doesn't think there's anywhere near that much recoverable oil. More realistic estimates indicate there may be 3.5 billion barrels of recoverable oil. Still not inconsequential, but not Saudi Arabia, either.

Experts Doubt 223 bboe Estimates of Oil Reserves in South Australia?s Arckaringa Basin - Commodities & Futures

Unconventional oil generally means more expensive oil. Generally speaking when we hear about large scale oil "discoveries" in developed countries, they aren't really new finds per say, they are merely sources of oil and gas that have become economically viable due to high global oil prices and are thus now being looked at for development (Canada's oil sands are another example).

WRONG again, Muhambone.....this has nothing to do with tar sand oil, this is shale oil same as we're fracking/drilling here and is viable at considerably less than the current world-price because of the new drilling technologies which require less well-heads. Just another example of you trying to refute what you don't understand. :eusa_whistle:

Pure puffery; even the company that owns it doesn't think there's anywhere near that much recoverable oil. More realistic estimates indicate there may be 3.5 billion barrels of recoverable oil. Still not inconsequential, but not Saudi Arabia, either.

Experts Doubt 223 bboe Estimates of Oil Reserves in South Australia?s Arckaringa Basin - Commodities & Futures

Ah, a pinhead "green" pops up with an attempted-bummer. :lol:

Buzz off hippie......the geologists are pissing themselves over this field....it will change the entire world-energy picture.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back