Crickey! A SEA of oil in the Outback!

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
First you've heard of it? Uh huh....the MSM doesn't like MONSTER oil finds, and baby, this one is a WHALE of a tale and a $20T dollar bonanza for the Aussies:

Coober Pedy? :eusa_eh:

Coober Pedy is 6 times larger than the Bakken, 17 times the size of the Marcellus formation, and 80 times larger than the Eagle Ford shale.

All told what was recently discovered outside a sleepy Australian town contains more black gold more than in all of in Iran, Iraq, Canada, or Venezuela.

With current estimates at 233 billion barrels its just 30 billion shy of the estimated reserves in all of Saudi Arabia.

According to one renowned international expert, this massive discovery could eventually dwarf the oil rich kingdom as the original estimates are revised.

An advisor to six of the top 10 oil producers and active consultant to 20 world governments, Dr. Kent Moors now believes the find, "may land at 300 or 400 billion barrels," making it one of "the greatest unconventional oil discoveries any of us will see in our lifetimes."

"It's represents a bona fide redrawing of the global energy map as we know it," Moors says, "and the mainstream media is completely ignoring it."

Money Morning

• Banned
And the filthy chinks are going to have their paws all over it.

That's okay....they'll pay the Aussies a fair price....the cool part is now Australia is a world PLAYAH....they are now energy self-sufficient and have a MONSTER cash inflow to spend on their peeps. And with China and Japan buying a large portion of their oil, there's less pressure on US to export our own big finds in the coming years....we can also produce all the oil we need and that's over $300B a year we don't send to the ME and canuckistan.

....the cool part is now Australia is a world PLAYAH....they are now energy self-sufficient and have a MONSTER cash inflow to spend on their peeps. And with China and Japan buying a large portion of their oil, there's less pressure on US to export our own big finds in the coming years....we can also produce all the oil we need and that's over $300B a year we don't send to the ME and canuckistan.
That's good news for Canuckistan -- since any country on which the Americans and the Pashas of Petroleum set their feral gaze winds up screwed, baked and boiled. Just look at Iraq and Nigeria !!

Poor Australia!! they are screwed unless they keep both China and the USA on a short leash!!

• Banned
That's good news for Canuckistan -- since any country on which the Americans and the Pashas of Petroleum set their feral gaze winds up screwed, baked and boiled. Just look at Iraq and Nigeria !!

Poor Australia!! they are screwed unless they keep both China and the USA on a short leash!!

Rub your rhubarb someplace else.....XXXXXX

the USA is the greatest nation in the history of Earth...some can't handle that....tough shit. :doubt:

Last edited by a moderator:
'

So far, this thread reminds me of the old joke :

"What do you call a New Zealander who has had a lobotomy?"

"An Australian."

'

"An Australian."

Hey! I was a LRRP in the RVN and we sometimes ran sneaks with Aussie SAS...good blokes....funny as all hell, called us "bleedin septics"...called me "Jack the Lad" because of my fearless demeanor. They were very slow moving teams but they rarely ran into traps or ambushes. I damn near got to Sydney for my 7-day leave, but decided to spend it in a cathouse in Cholon instead. One day I'll get there. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

"An Australian."
Hey! I was a LRRP in the RVN and we sometimes ran sneaks with Aussie SAS...good blokes....funny as all hell, called us "bleedin septics"...called me "Jack the Lad" because of my fearless demeanor.
Perhaps the Australians will make you an Honourary Citizen.

Sillies, don't you know anything? MSM is committed to the fable that we're going to run out of oil very soon! So they don't cover stories that show they're full of crap.

"An Australian."
Hey! I was a LRRP in the RVN and we sometimes ran sneaks with Aussie SAS...good blokes....funny as all hell, called us "bleedin septics"...called me "Jack the Lad" because of my fearless demeanor.
Perhaps the Australians will make you an Honourary Citizen.

I know some (white) folks who escaped the Zim (formerly Rhodesia), came here, found us too brash for their liking and headed to Australia....they returned almost immediately having become brash themselves....we rub off on our English cousins....especially the ones from former penal colonies....there's a larceny gene in them tea drinkers that we appeal to.

Last edited:
First you've heard of it? Uh huh....the MSM doesn't like MONSTER oil finds, and baby, this one is a WHALE of a tale and a $20T dollar bonanza for the Aussies:an advisor to six of the top 10 oil producers and active consultant to 20 world governments, Dr. Kent Moors now believes the find, "may land at 300 or 400 billion barrels," making it one of "the greatest unconventional oil discoveries any of us will see in our lifetimes."

What is meant by "unconventional oil"?

Shale? Olive?

I know some (white) folks who escaped the Zim (formerly Rhodesia), came here, found us too brash for their liking and headed to Australia....they returned almost immediately having become brash themselves....we rub off on our English cousins....especially the ones from former penal colonies....there's a larceny gene in them tea drinkers that we appeal to.
You must be brighter than I gave you credit. You're the first American I've come across (other than myself) who has admitted to that.

Forum List

Back