Creeping Sharia in our Nation's Capitol

All of these sites that you post are full of; maybe , could be, possibly, and other innuendos.

That basically adds up to a whole bunch of nothing.

If these organizations are funneling money to terrorist organizations.

Then why have they not been shut down and the people arrested ?

That's obvious. It has not taken root in the U.S. like it has in the UK. That's why it's called "creeping" and not full frontal assault.

What I learned today is that Muslims ARE permitted to use regular banks when no Muslim financing is available. So by setting up these "bank free zones" they will be forcing "moderate assimilated American" Muslims into doing business exclusively with the Sharia banks. Sounds like they are exploiting your own people. Evil geniuses.

That's obvious. It has not taken root in the U.S. like it has in the UK. That's why it's called "creeping" and not full frontal assault.

What I learned today is that Muslims ARE permitted to use regular banks when no Muslim financing is available. So by setting up these "bank free zones" they will be forcing "moderate assimilated American" Muslims into doing business exclusively with the Sharia banks. Sounds like they are exploiting your own people. Evil geniuses.

Bump.

Can a gay couple get a mortgage from a Sharia bank?
In the US I believe that banks are not allowed to discriminate based on sexual orientation if they are insured under FDIC.

But then again, I forget...are gays a protected class or does that only cover race, religion, and gender?

Banks may not discriminate based on sexual orientation. However, you bring up a good point about the FDIC. To be honest Ravi, I think they only lend to Muslims, which brings up another small problem.

Jake - I do not think the OP was a fail. Perhaps no bars and banks seem trivial especially to people who don't visit D.C. But it's a red flag.

Just picture your local mall being purchased with Sharia Compliant Funding. No alcohol; no lingerie; no video stores; no Nathan's Hot Dogs. Some might say "Who cares? No big deal". Well that's what many Germans said when Jews weren't allowed on park benches. Small freedoms being taken away slowly.

It's a slippery slope. I just read of Sharia Hotels popping up in Europe. Strict rules. Separate areas for men and women. Not sure what they do with the gays. :evil:

I said I don't understand Sharia Finance. It's part of a global financial network that is way beyond my expertise. I doubt anyone on here fully understands it either. But no one saw 2008 coming. Not even the experts. It's not unreasonable to fear that Wall Street and Big Government can be easily bewitched with trillions of petrodollars.

Here's an interesting video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmRbum9x0nU]YouTube - ‪Shariah Finance‬‏[/ame]

Sharia hotels? are you serious?

I stayed in a hotel owned by Muslims in London. They served alcohol and didn't make me wear a burka. I even paid the bill with my interest charging credit card.

:eek:

I would definitely stay at a Sharia Hotel when traveling with my family.

At least I wouldn't have to see drunk college students stumbling down the halls.

Or put up with a loud party in the next room at 3 AM

There are many hotels that advertise for gay's or hedonistic young people.

It's called niche marketing.

These type of hotels will succeed or fail based on the number of clients that frequent them.

But they will never dominate the hotel industry or market.

Last edited:
I live in a small town in SW Mizzouri, here is a chicken plant that has Somalian muslims that have left their war torn nation to live in peace here. These people act better than the summer long canoers that drink and drive and go down the river drunk.

I wish people would be more honest in their threads, here's how it should be.

Title: "I hate capitalism and here's why"

Body: "I don't think banks should do everything they can to make profits on every group of consumer in america. Furthermore I think our government should regulate private industries so that there's never any hint of religion besides my own being practiced."

That would a lot more honest than what the OP is saying, he's trying to spin a real world example into what I said above.

I stayed in a hotel owned by Muslims in London. They served alcohol and didn't make me wear a burka. I even paid the bill with my interest charging credit card.

:eek:

Yes but just because it was owned by Muslims doesn't mean it is a Sharia hotel, the liquor store I go to is owned and staffed by Muslims from India.

I would definitely stay at a Sharia Hotel when traveling with my family.

At least I wouldn't have to see drunk college students stumbling down the halls.

Or put up with a loud party in the next room at 3 AM

There are many hotels that advertise for gay's or hedonistic young people.
It's called niche marketing.

These type of hotels will succeed or fail based on the number of clients that frequent them.

But they will never dominate the hotel industry or market.

You are correct, I did see something about hotels on tv that cater to swingers, where people can walk around naked and open the door to their room and people can watch them have sex or join in, so you have a point there.

Forum List

Back