Creeping Sharia in our Nation's Capitol

Not necessarily sunni man. But worth looking into. The Sharia Finance Watch is a project by the Center for Security Policy. They are not a bunch of loonies.

Sharia Finance may be great for the consumer. But that's not the big picture.

and the US is a benevolent nation that never does anything wrong, like assassinate leaders, fund insurgents to overthrow governments, kill innocent people, supply the world with weapons to wage war, etc.
Why I do believe that is why the Mormons own land in northern Missouri where Jesus will return to live when he alits to Earth.

Did you know that the Marines are taught to terrorize their opponets with the fear of death?

Last edited:
Not necessarily sunni man. But worth looking into. The Sharia Finance Watch is a project by the Center for Security Policy. They are not a bunch of loonies.

Sharia Finance may be great for the consumer. But that's not the big picture.

I fear drunk drivers in our little paradise by the river much more than Sharia financing, it's all about the big picture book filled with fear and paranoia.

Of course you would feel that way. Only "loonies" oppose Sharia.

The Center for Security Policy is comprised of some of the greatest minds in the anti-terrorism intelligence community. Sorry bout that. Lol

The Center for Security Policy is comprised of some of the greatest minds in the anti-terrorism intelligence community. Sorry bout that. Lol

Do they bill themselves as the "Greatest Minds" or is that just your take on these retards?

Chanel and some other people on here rant and rave about sharia compliant loans. But have no idea what makes a loan sharia compliant.

So I will give you a quick simplified version to illustrate how it is not a threat against anyone.

Let's say you found a house to buy for $200,000. Most people would take out a 30 year loan. And monthly payment would be around $1000. Typically the first 20 years. The homeowner would be paying interest and the last 10 years would be principal. So in the end the home would actually cost 600,000

A typical Sharia Compliant Homeloan it works like this .

To the bank the $200,000 home is actually worth to them 600,000 when it's all said and done. So the Muslim buyer to the bank says I will give you 600,000 for the home. And will pay you 3000 a month.

In this way the Muslim homeowner is not paying interest on the money and the bank is still making their $600,000. In reality it's a win-win for both the Muslim and the bank.

So for people to claim that this type of financing is supporting suicide bombing, terrorism and who knows what else is just retarded.

It's just a way for American banks and financial institutions to capture the business of the approximately 7,000,000 Muslims in the United States.

In essence just pure capitalism. Isn't that what American business is all about?

Last edited:

Aren't they the nuts that wanted to make Dubya president for life because democracy is inadequate?

The OP is made by someone who admits she knows nothing about Islamic banking, yet she proceeds to lambast it as some form of muslim trick to introduce sharia law. What a load of bollocks! Islamic banking already exists in the USA through financial institutions such as the University Bank Michigan and many American mutual funds. The only difference in Sharia banking is that transactions are not interest based. The system is based on profit and loss sharing.

Amazing how some people will clutch at any straw to fuel their particular political agenda, even when it's wide of the mark. Still, to some, ignorance is bliss.

The OP is made by someone who admits she knows nothing about Islamic banking, yet she proceeds to lambast it as some form of muslim trick to introduce sharia law. What a load of bollocks! Islamic banking already exists in the USA through financial institutions such as the University Bank Michigan and many American mutual funds. The only difference in Sharia banking is that transactions are not interest based. The system is based on profit and loss sharing.

Amazing how some people will clutch at any straw to fuel their particular political agenda, even when it's wide of the mark. Still, to some, ignorance is bliss.

As soon as you put the word Sharia or Islamic in front of something, it conjures a picture of Osama Bin Ladens face and a mob of Muslims trying to kill Westerners and burning US Flags, I am not saying I agree but this appears to be the case.

Chanel and some other people on here rant and rave about sharia compliant loans. But have no idea what makes a loan sharia compliant.

So I will give you a quick simplified version to illustrate how it is not a threat against anyone.

Let's say you found a house to buy for $200,000. Most people would take out a 30 year loan. And monthly payment would be around $1000. Typically the first 20 years. The homeowner would be paying interest and the last 10 years would be principal. So in the end the home would actually cost 600,000

To the bank the $200,000 home is actually worth to them 600,000 when it's all said and done. So the Muslim buyer to the bank says I will give you 600,000 for the home. And will pay you 3000 a month.

In this way the Muslim homeowner is not paying interest on the money and the bank is still making their $600,000. In reality it's a win-win for both the Muslim and the bank.

So for people to claim that this type of financing is supporting suicide bombing, terrorism and who knows what else is just retarded.

It's just a way for American banks and financial institutions to capture the business of the approximately 7,000,000 Muslims in the United States.

In essence just pure capitalism. Isn't that what American business is all about?

I wouldn't get a loan like that. At least with a traditional loan you can pay it off early or an extra 100 a month and save a boatload of interest fees.

That was just an elementrey example of a Sharia based Homeloan.

As with any other financial instrument there are a myriad of ways to figure out payments and payment schedules

Sounds expensive Sunni, $3000 a month is alot!:eek:

As soon as you put the word Sharia or Islamic in front of something, it conjures a picture of Osama Bin Ladens face and a mob of Muslims trying to kill Westerners and burning US Flags, I am not saying I agree but this appears to be the case.

I would be among the first to defend my country from Sharia law, but the sharia banking thing is no different to opening a butcher shop selling halal meat. Neither break any laws and they simply cater to a specific section of the community. Many top western banks are introducing sharia banking. Why? Because business is fucking business!

As with any other financial instrument there are a myriad of ways to figure out payments and payment schedules
Yeah, you didn't tell us that if someone gets one then everyone in the neighborhood is required to wear a burka.

:evil:

I was going by a 30 year loan but it could be maybe 2000 a month on a 20 year.

I am not a banker or a realtor. Just trying to give And elementary example.

In fact I assume someday there will be sharia compliant new car loans.

If you buy a new car for 25,000 in the end of five year payment it might cost you around 40,000.

So a sharia compliant car loan may charge 35 for the car with no interest.

It's just a different way of creative finance.

Yeah, you didn't tell us that if someone gets one then everyone in the neighborhood is required to wear a burka.

:evil:

I just assumed that everybody understood that part. :eusa_angel:

I would be among the first to defend my country from Sharia law, but the sharia banking thing is no different to opening a butcher shop selling halal meat. Neither break any laws and they simply cater to a specific section of the community. Many top western banks are introducing sharia banking. Why? Because business is fucking business!

I have no problem with it as long as they don't try to stop me from drinking and going out to night clubs.

Forum List

Back