CRAZY TOWN: GOP Rep. Ready To Impeach Hillary On Her First Day As President

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
She hasn't even secured the Democratic nomination.

WASHINGTON -- Hillary Clinton isn't president yet. She hasn't even won the Democratic nomination. But a Republican congressman is already getting ready for the opportunity to impeach her -- on the first day of her hypothetical presidency.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) recently spoke with talk radio host Matt Murphy and said the real issue with Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state is "how many lives she put at risk by violating all rules of law that are designed to protect America's top-secret and classified information from falling into the hands of our geopolitical foes who then might use that information to result in the deaths of Americans."

Brooks added Republicans are going to make sure this issue follows Clinton into office, should she be elected president in 2016.

"And in my judgement, with respect to Hillary Clinton, she will be a unique president if she is elected by the public next November, because the day she's sworn in is the day that she's subject to impeachment because she has committed high crimes and misdemeanors," he said.

Brooks' office did not return a request for future details about the impeachment plan.

Clinton is scheduled to testify Thursday before the House Select Committee on Benghazi. The committee has taken a beating in recent days after a couple of self-inflicted wounds from its own members questioning the nonpartisan nature of the panel.

VIDEO: GOP Congressman Already Floating Impeachment For Hillary Clinton

This is unbelievable! How could anyone expect that Hillary will receive a fair hearing before the House Benghazi Committee on Thursday, October 22, 2015? The whole world must be laughing at GOP dysfunction and hostile partisanship.. I've never seen anything like it during my 68 years on the planet. It's like political rabies.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON -- Hillary Clinton isn't president yet. She hasn't even won the Democratic nomination. But a Republican congressman is already getting ready for the opportunity to impeach her -- on the first day of her hypothetical presidency.

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) recently spoke with talk radio host Matt Murphy and said the real issue with Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state is "how many lives she put at risk by violating all rules of law that are designed to protect America's top-secret and classified information from falling into the hands of our geopolitical foes who then might use that information to result in the deaths of Americans."

Brooks added Republicans are going to make sure this issue follows Clinton into office, should she be elected president in 2016.

"And in my judgement, with respect to Hillary Clinton, she will be a unique president if she is elected by the public next November, because the day she's sworn in is the day that she's subject to impeachment because she has committed high crimes and misdemeanors," he said.

Brooks' office did not return a request for future details about the impeachment plan.

Clinton is scheduled to testify Thursday before the House Select Committee on Benghazi. The committee has taken a beating in recent days after a couple of self-inflicted wounds from its own members questioning the nonpartisan nature of the panel.

More: GOP Congressman Already Floating Impeachment For Hillary Clinton

This is unbelievable! How could anyone expect that Hillary will receive a fair hearing before the House Benghazi Committee on Thursday, October 22, 2015? The whole world must be laughing at GOP dysfunction and hostile partisanship.. I've never seen anything like it during my 68 years on the planet.

just wait until they get to Colorado and visit all the local smoke shops. After a couple of hits of Purple Double Dome they'll all be in lala land dreaming up shit.

Its not even Bengazhi anymore, that fail has no morphed into "emails".

This is unbelievable! How could anyone expect that Hillary will receive a fair hearing before the House Benghazi Committee on Thursday, October 22, 2015? The whole world must be laughing at GOP dysfunction and hostile partisanship.. I've never seen anything like it during my 68 years on the planet. It's like political rabies.

According to you guys, she has done no wrong and has nothing to worry about.

So. What are you worried about?

It's going to be one of those email lists you see all the time. FITTY REZONS TO EMPEACH CLINTON!!!

According to you guys, she has done no wrong and has nothing to worry about.

So. What are you worried about?

The glacial pace the government moves at because of ridiculous legislation, filibusters, the Hastert rule and never ending investigations into phony ginned up "scandals".

By that time,if it comes to pass, she will likely be indicted and not yet convicted.

Forget it. Hillary is severely damaged goods. Clinton may have been a good president, but the sleaze that permeates that couple will forever be their legacy.

Number one reason I will not support or vote for Hillary....99% of her presidency if she wins, will be spent defending a mountain of shit she's created while Secretary and not to mention the ill gotten crap her and her husband has done to become the top 1%. Anybody but Hillary, lord!!

Forum List

Back